jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Buried me verbally huh? lol just continue to hide behind your computer pal. Keyboard warrior.
    I feel so sorry for your father. The disappointment he must feel every time he thinks of you. His f ed up son with the d bag hair do and clothes who posts pics and made up stories of chicks that wont peg him for strangers on the internet. All to try and cover up his raging homosexuality and pathetic need for approval.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

[QUOTE=PAULYPOKER;27475849]Did you know The National Anthem plagiarized an old English drinking song?
    The name of the song is To Anacreon in Heaven
    /QUOTE]

~~~~
    Didn't plagiarize. Simply used the melody ...nothing to do with the lyrics.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^Pauly and Mac, if there were no military personal protecting our freedoms you would not have the life you are living and enjoying now.. There would be no America.. Show some damn rspk!!!!
    Oh and yes alot of lost kids coming out of high school can't figure out what they want to do in life so they join the military.. I happen to know 2 of them.. One of them is my older brother and he came out of the military a solid dude and father of 2 great kids... The other is my sisters son who just enlisted.. I expect him to come out of the military with a college education and clear direction in his life after..
    I love our military personnel and if you served in war or combat my hat goes off to you!!! THANK YOU!!!
    Jibbby - we need to quit the false pretenses. It's all bullshit. People who join the military are just like those that join the police force. Average or below average students who had no other choice but join. Your brother and your nephew were not good students, didn't have a solid plan, so fell back on the military. I appreciate the hell out of them because I'm not walking on an IUD in some strange country nor will I take a bullet answering a domestic violence call here in the States. BUT they are doing a job just like the folks that pick watermelons, corn, fruit to put on our tables. They work in some of the harshest conditions known to man, so that we are well fukking fed. I appreciate them just as much, probably more. All this patriotism is bullshit. NO ONE cares about our vets. Stop the phony shit. Like I said, I hire vets all the time and NO ONE does jack shit for them. It's a huge fallacy that these folks think that when they get out of the military they are going to come back home as heroes. BULLLLLL SHITTTTT. If they don't learn the proper skills, they will not find a job AND NO ONE will give a shit that they are broke and in need of mental health.
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Veterans do get benefits now more then ever.. It's much better then in the past.. Trump is working on it.. We should absolutely take care of our WAR vets... I believe very strongly in that...
    Wars do suck and so do our politicians but remember our Congress has to approve them also so usually the wars are necessary.. The American people at first mostly support them as well..
    Have you looked at vet benefits? Do you really think it's better today? What exactly is Trump working on for veterans. Dare tell us more? Could it be the executive orders he signed to freeze vets pay? Maybe him reducing workers at the VA hospital? Or how about him trying to shift money from the Vet homeless program? EVERYONE says we should take care of vets BUT NO ONE wants to pay for it. How many people in congress have kids that serve? Nobody. These entitled folks wouldn't dare send their kids to fight made up wars. They damn sure aren't going to commit money either.
    My dad fought in 3 wars. He was buried with full military honors. My first year out of college I made more money than he ever made in the military. Years later I had to take care of him because the military couldn't. I ended up paying for doctors and round the clock care that the military never would/could. It really pisses me off to hear people say how much they love their vets and how they stand proud for the anthem but I know deep down they don't give a shit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby - we need to quit the false pretenses. It's all bullshit. People who join the military are just like those that join the police force. Average or below average students who had no other choice but join. Your brother and your nephew were not good students, didn't have a solid plan, so fell back on the military. I appreciate the hell out of them because I'm not walking on an IUD in some strange country nor will I take a bullet answering a domestic violence call here in the States. BUT they are doing a job just like the folks that pick watermelons, corn, fruit to put on our tables. They work in some of the harshest conditions known to man, so that we are well fukking fed. I appreciate them just as much, probably more. All this patriotism is bullshit. NO ONE cares about our vets. Stop the phony shit. Like I said, I hire vets all the time and NO ONE does jack shit for them. It's a huge fallacy that these folks think that when they get out of the military they are going to come back home as heroes. BULLLLLL SHITTTTT. If they don't learn the proper skills, they will not find a job AND NO ONE will give a shit that they are broke and in need of mental health.

Have you looked at vet benefits? Do you really think it's better today? What exactly is Trump working on for veterans. Dare tell us more? Could it be the executive orders he signed to freeze vets pay? Maybe him reducing workers at the VA hospital? Or how about him trying to shift money from the Vet homeless program? EVERYONE says we should take care of vets BUT NO ONE wants to pay for it. How many people in congress have kids that serve? Nobody. These entitled folks wouldn't dare send their kids to fight made up wars. They damn sure aren't going to commit money either.
    My dad fought in 3 wars. He was buried with full military honors. My first year out of college I made more money than he ever made in the military. Years later I had to take care of him because the military couldn't. I ended up paying for doctors and round the clock care that the military never would/could. It really pisses me off to hear people say how much they love their vets and how they stand proud for the anthem but I know deep down they don't give a shit.
    Mac you are being single minded and or just mis-informed.. Some people actually join the police force because they want to fight crime and do something good for society. It's not always a desperate or selfish power trip need to join..

I was one of those young guys trying to become a police officer in my mid 20's.. Didn't have power trip, good kid that just came out of college and just wanted to do the right thing and make a difference.. Fight crime. I got declined to the Academy because they were hiring minorities that spoke Spanish at the time.. I was devastated... I tested high and was an athletic specimen.. Didn't matter.. Rejected!!!! I can careless now but I look back and remember..

Military can be the same for some of us that are just VERY patriotic and love our Country, come from a military back ground maybe, I think my family falls in that category... American kids that just want to love America and protect our freedoms, see the patriotism in our parents.... We knew some of our politicians were crap but we trusted in God and joined. That's how our ancestors thought in fighting in previous wars in the past..

Mac, you don't know why everyone joins the military and or Police force.. Sure there are some that do it out of desperation, power trips, or what ever...You just don't know what they are thinking or going though their minds when they sign on... Can't stereo type everyone like that.

America is still an awesome Country today and only because our ancestors fought and gave their lives for it.. Bottom line!!! Think about that Mac...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-02-18 at 10:38 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I love America but we over blow every thing. This false patriot shit is self pandering. Serving in the military or on the police force is extremely important but so is every other job that serves the community. Teachers are just as valuable but we've turned sporting events into bullshit military sob stories. We've gone kookoo crazy Patriotic but it's all bullshit. We all know it's bullshit but we play along. Most people join the military because it's a JOB. Yes, they want to serve as well but very few people would do it for free. We're all trading time for money. The craziest most fukked up people I know are military and police. We have to stop putting them up on some stupid pedestal. It's a fukking job.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I love America but we over blow every thing. This false patriot shit is self pandering. Serving in the military or on the police force is extremely important but so is every other job that serves the community. Teachers are just as valuable but we've turned sporting events into bullshit military sob stories. We've gone kookoo crazy Patriotic but it's all bullshit. We all know it's bullshit but we play along. Most people join the military because it's a JOB. Yes, they want to serve as well but very few people would do it for free. We're all trading time for money. The craziest most fukked up people I know are military and police. We have to stop putting them up on some stupid pedestal. It's a fukking job.
    I agree to a certain extent what you are saying Mac..

If you served in the military and have never seen combat then you have no right to be praised upon and it was just a job..

BUT - If you have served and saw combat, killed people, been shot at, faced death or saw your brother in arms killed next to you then those veterans all need the praise, respect and understanding we can give as American citizens... They lived it, they experienced it, they saw death and blood first hand, they took lives.. You have no idea what's that's like Mac and I hope you never do.

For society yes, cops, teachers, etc are all important to society to keep law and order, etc.. but war vets REALLY put their lives on the line even more so then cops, it's a daily thing. I often ask vets when I see them in uniform did you see combat and that's how I know when to show maximum respect and thanks or not... Marines and Army... Navy seals too..

I don't want to get to deep into this, but the war vets I will say it's not their fault they had to take other human lives either.. It's just war and they were doing their job, following orders as instructed.. Trying to survive...

That can haunt you in the spirit.. Remember one of the ten commandments is thou shall not kill.. That's deep I know... I keep it real though...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-03-18 at 12:51 AM.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Local kid from my area. His mom is a total fockin coke head whore! He snorts the snow. He is a physically gifted dumb fock ******! What's the big surprise? Pats got him to get a few bits of info the dumb fock has in his head other then the rocks bouncing around. He will be broke as a joke a year removed from the game. Let ya know when I see him at the local bar begging.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    I feel so sorry for your father. The disappointment he must feel every time he thinks of you. His f ed up son with the d bag hair do and clothes who posts pics and made up stories of chicks that wont peg him for strangers on the internet. All to try and cover up his raging homosexuality and pathetic need for approval.
    Just continue to be a fat fuk. You're good at that. I get laid. You don't. End of story.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I see him standing in the pictures. Is it an optical illusion?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Jibby,
    I respect the men and women in the military.

But could you please refresh me as to why we have troops in Afghanistan??
    Those poor fukkin' kids in a country of dirt. 17 fukkin' years to get what job done?? boltster arms sales??

The heroin trade is booming is it not?

First 123