LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    How likely is Seattle to go to kickoff on West Coast w/ nothing to play for?

And if that is the scenario...do they mail it in? Veteran team. Probably won't be interested in mop-up game.
    It is impossible, Seattle and Atlanta both play at 4:25 ET

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 180

lol that's what I was gonna say

really like panthers today which gets hawks in

JoeA1010
    JoeA1010's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24486

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Mahomes is not even getting a fair look either because no Kelce and no Tyreek Hill. Interestingly I have not seen/heard anything oh Kareem Hunt unless I missed it.
    Looks like Hunt is also not likely to play. This season has made it abundantly clear that QB is worth at least a TD (and more in some cases), then you add the top WR, top RB and who knows who else and what kind of line movement should that be? 14 points maybe? If this game were two weeks ago and KC at Denver, what would the line be? KC maybe 3 or 4? Just seems to me Denver should be a 7-10 point favorite here.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

RUNNING BACK

Todd Gurley | Not Injury Related | Not expected to Play
    Le'Veon Bell | Not Injury Related | not Expected to PlaY

Kareem Hunt | Not Injury Related | Likely to Rest

As noted in the Quarterback section, the Rams plan to rest their critical starters. That will include Gurley. Pittsburgh hasn't made any lineup changes official but the team has rested Bell in practice this week and offensive tackle Marcus Gilbert may have tipped the Steelers' hand in a radio interview and revealed plans to rest Bell. With the Steelers still in the mix for homefield advantage throughout the AFC playoffs -- a win and Patriots' loss gets them the #1 AFC seed -- I'm not convinced Bell sits. Bell did not practice Thursday or Friday, though, and the Steelers look to be planning to go with Fitzgerald Touissant and Stevan Ridley against Cleveland.

Hunt is the most interesting case of the three listed. Andy Reid started game planning with Pat Mahomes in mind early this week. The Chiefs ruled out Tyreek Hill on Friday for rest purposes. There has been nothing specific reported on Hunt but he's as critical to the Chiefs' playoff success as Alex Smith and Hill. But Charcandrick West has been ruled out with an illness and the Chiefs did not add a running back to the roster on Saturday. It's also notable that Hunt is just a few yards behind Gurley (and even with Bell) for the league lead in rushing yards. Hunt may play just long enough to clinch that title -- OR he may be inactive.

First 12