lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

Any team that faces the eagles in the playoffs wins easy

This eagles team is trash

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11691

I think I'll fade your knee jerk reaction.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

It's not knee jerk. They were frauds w Wentz as well. Beating up on a nothing schedule.

Raiders, if they had any coaching staff, win by 14.

And as I type Philly covers spread....

Story all year. Just every bounce or random b's goes their way

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Obviously. What other team can lose their mvp candidate qb and expect to be a legit contender?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Obviously. What other team can lose their mvp candidate qb and expect to be a legit contender?
    The New England Patriots

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    It's not knee jerk. They were frauds w Wentz as well. Beating up on a nothing schedule.

Raiders, if they had any coaching staff, win by 14.

And as I type Philly covers spread....

Story all year. Just every bounce or random b's goes their way
    They have the best record in the nfc vs playoff teams. Went on the road and beat Carolina and LAR. What other teams can say that? Obviously they are done now. They are a shitt show with no qb just like your fraud minny team

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The New England Patriots
    When? Cassel was never a threat

lakerboy

They have the best record in the nfc vs playoff teams. Went on the road and beat Carolina and stl. What other teams can say that? Obviously they are done now. They are a shitt show with no qb just like your fraud minny team
    See that's where you have it wrong. The Vikings are a complete FOOTBALL team except the QB isn't that great. The eagles are not.

dlunc3

See that's where you have it wrong. The Vikings are a complete FOOTBALL team except the QB isn't that great. The eagles are not.
    Eagles have a real qb though (when healthy). Vikings do not. Therefore neither team is a legit threat his year

I’ll take a stud qb with an average team over an average qb with a stud team around him any day of the week. Nfl history proves that

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

When? Cassel was never a threat
    11-5 with him.... and last season they went 3-1 without Brady....

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    11-5 with him.... and last season they went 3-1 without Brady....
    Eagles are 3-0 with no Wentz. What’s your point?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

*HAD a real quarterback.

Word is Wentz will never be the same. Looking eerily similar to a Teddy Bridgewater 2.0. Guy’s career in all likelihood over, really before it ever even started.

Gut wrenching blow.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MinnesotaFats

What you saw tonite, and last week, and in Seattle, is what Philadelpia really is.

They are just a scrappy gimmick team.

Gamble excessively on Defense, try to get a TO, and get a couple big plays on O.

Wentz was ocerachieving in an extreme way. Folz is the average QB that every team in the NFL has and that's why PHI is vulnerable now.... they were 100% reliant on the defensive gimmicks and Wentz ocerachieving. Folz brings average QB play with no ability to overachieve. His ceiling is much lower than Wentz, thou his cellar is not as deep....

A good coaching staff will adjust and find a way. However, that bye week might be the worst thing that could happen as they seem to need more game time w the WRs, etc, if they are going to keep throwing 40 times per game.

dlunc3

What you saw tonite, and last week, and in Seattle, is what Philadelpia really is.

Gamble excessively on Defense, try to get a TO, and get a couple big plays on O.

Wentz was ocerachieving in an extreme way. Folz is the average QB that every team in the NFL has and that's why PHI is vulnerable now.... they were 100% reliant on the defensive gimmicks and Wentz ocerachieving. Folz brings average QB play with no ability to overachieve. His ceiling is much lower than Wentz, thou his cellar is not as deep....

A good coaching staff will adjust and find a way. However, that bye week might be the worst thing that could happen as they seem to need more game time w the WRs, etc, if they are going to keep throwing 40 times per game.
    Case Keenum lol

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Agree
    Wild Card winner whipping their ass
    It'll be their 1st home game vs. a winning team all year

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Agree
    Wild Card winner whipping their ass
    It'll be their 1st home game vs. a winning team all year
    Yet beat lar and Carolina on the road. What other nfc team has done better? The arguments here are laughable.

Carson went down and so did the eagles season. It is what is is. Good luck to Drew Brees

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Philly will have home field, many days to practice the offensive plays.. Foles will only get better in weeks to come.. Disagree LB...

They still have a very game defense... I'm not ready to fade just yet..

MinnesotaFats

Case Keenum lol
    I think the point you're missing is that Keenum, Bridgewater, Bradford or whoever steps in in MN completes 65% and throws for 250 2tds per game.

Looks at Bradford last year and compare. They're identicle.

Team not reliant on bizzare scrambling gimmicktry or lucky razzle dazzle plays that Wentz created weekly while getting beat to death. Actual team in MN versus 1 man and a gambling D coordinator.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Vikings will shut them down, if they make it that far

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Saints can rumble through this team if given the chance

dlunc3

I think the point you're missing is that Keenum, Bridgewater, Bradford or whoever steps in in MN completes 65% and throws for 250 2tds per game.

Looks at Bradford last year and compare. They're identicle.

Team not reliant on bizzare scrambling gimmicktry or lucky razzle dazzle plays that Wentz created weekly while getting beat to death. Actual team in MN versus 1 man and a gambling D coordinator.
    Exactly, they are identical. Both career losers. Star qbs win in this league. Journeymen losers do not

alecmatt5
    alecmatt5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3386

Yeah its more likely that the 12 other games were the flukes and the 2 games that support your point are the real deal.

And yeah the defense that leads the league in rush defense and barely blitzes is just reliant on gambling for turnovers.

Please give us more of your genius, unbiased, well-researched opinions.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Saints can rumble through this team if given the chance
    Agreed.. I think the Saints make it to the Superbowl myself.. This Saint team is only getting better, Brees is solid and ready... Saints Defense good enough to hang this year..

ChiLLx

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Agreed.. I think the Saints make it to the Superbowl myself.. This Saint team is only getting better, Brees is solid and ready... Saints Defense good enough to hang this year..
    If the Saints play Panthers in wild card round I really believe the winner of that game wins the NFC

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    If the Saints play Panthers in wild card round I really believe the winner of that game wins the NFC
    I won't disagree with this... Panthers play D and Cam is game always.. Another very dangerous team going in..

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Eagles are 3-0 with no Wentz. What’s your point?
    was answering the question... didn't say anything about the eagles... but on a side note, they'll lose in the playoffs...

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    was answering the question... didn't say anything about the eagles... but on a side note, they'll lose in the playoffs...
    The question was what team can lose their mvp candidate qb and expect to still be a legit contender? You tried to feed me the pats bc they went 3-1 without Brady. Means nothing just like the eagles 3-0 without Wentz means nothing. No team can overcome losing their star qb and expect to legitimately contend for a sb

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

LB needs to keep that 7000 post a year count up so continues to start these philly threads. Fatty now 2-13 betting money line dogs v philly & just bitter so just talks out of his ass. Add to that his “most complete team” in the NFC will finish 3rd in the east & you have a recipe for disaster.

LB we get it. Philly loses 1st playoff game. Let’s re-examine your Houston ML pick yesterday

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20232

Eagles will be lucky to win more than one game in playoffs.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s cold
    In Phila
    Only angle

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

May be better off being the 4 or 6 seed this year

ChiLLx

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    May be better off being the 4 or 6 seed this year
    Rams might take a dive last game to get the #4 seed

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    LB needs to keep that 7000 post a year count up so continues to start these philly threads. Fatty now 2-13 betting money line dogs v philly & just bitter so just talks out of his ass. Add to that his “most complete team” in the NFC will finish 3rd in the east & you have a recipe for disaster.

LB we get it. Philly loses 1st playoff game. Let’s re-examine your Houston ML pick yesterday
    You calling me fatty? Lol sure guy

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

You calling me fatty? Lol sure guy
    LB was referring to MinnyFatty

hoping you have not bet every Philly opponent money dog

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

The question was what team can lose their mvp candidate qb and expect to still be a legit contender? You tried to feed me the pats bc they went 3-1 without Brady. Means nothing just like the eagles 3-0 without Wentz means nothing. No team can overcome losing their star qb and expect to legitimately contend for a sb
    debatable... a team like the pats could.. best coach ever, and its not even close. you can say they didn't win one the year Brady didn't play but its rare a team goes 11-5 and doesn't make the playoffs... thats all I was saying.. Brady is a great player, but more of a product of the situation.

as far as the eagles were concerned.... they were going to lose with Wentz. That secondary is horrid.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 12-26-17 at 01:52 PM.

1234 ... Last