paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Seahawks

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The window closes fast
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shocka1212

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Just some injuries

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11867

Why does these idiots still have their starters in?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Helps the Lions big time.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Too many injuries. Finally catching up with them.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

wow

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

at least those bandwagoners have a day to make the flight to Tampa to watch their backup team (falcons) lose tomorrow night. then they can dust off the old Saints gear.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

I feel bad for Harry and Pilebuck. Everyone else can suck it.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I'm good we got a SB. out of the Run who knows healthy year next year well see. To say we are gonna be non relevant is dumb as the ownerspends money and the front office is better than most .we will be ok

GO HAWKS
    We suck
    Good Luck
    GO Philly and Pittsburgh
    State Superbowl

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

That was an embarrassing show today.. Remind me to fade those Hawks in playoffs please!!! WILSON can't even save this team when the defense is giving up yards and TD's like that.. OUCH!!!!

Rams are the real deal though, they can play solid on both sides of the ball.. Offense and Defense. I will be playing the Rams in the Playoffs in the first round that's for sure..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That was an embarrassing show today.. Remind me to fade those Hawks in playoffs please!!! WILSON can't even save this team when the defense is giving up yards and TD's like that.. OUCH!!!!

Rams are the real deal though, they can play solid on both sides of the ball.. Offense and Defense. I will be playing the Rams in the Playoffs in the first round that's for sure..
    I doubt they make the playoffs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Carrol is a
    Major problem there

Game passed him by a long time ago

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I doubt they make the playoffs
    Good point Dwight, they are on the edge now..

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10802

Kneelers

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

My buddy it ruined the get together today he got silent started screaming at his kids and went to his room like a baby...I couldn't figure out how it could effect him so much when he had no fukin money on the game.

lakerboy

Instead of losing on the first round they just got it over and done with.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    My buddy it ruined the get together today he got silent started screaming at his kids and went to his room like a baby...I couldn't figure out how it could effect him so much when he had no fukin money on the game.

Seasonal Affective Disorder

pilebuck13

I'm serious like he said it would ruin his Monday...removed himself from the little party we had and completely shut down...had 0 dollars on game...I had a feeling this game was gonna be ugly for us...teams been a mess honestly it's never been the same since the Super Bowl lost to the pats....if they don't make the playoffs I owe laker a apology...and In that case I'll be rooting for the patriots.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I'm serious like he said it would ruin his Monday...removed himself from the little party we had and completely shut down...had 0 dollars on game...I had a feeling this game was gonna be ugly for us...teams been a mess honestly it's never been the same since the Super Bowl lost to the pats....if they don't make the playoffs I owe laker a apology...and In that case I'll be rooting for the patriots.
    When I was younger I kicked a couch with bare feet because of some stupid Lakers game. Broke 2 toes. I stopped caring so much after that.

lakerboy

Bro don't apologize please if you are going to cheer for the pats. Just cheer against them. No apology needed. TBH if it wasn't for the injuries they would have made the playoffs. The Redskins loss killed them. The pats Superbowl was the worst loss any team has ever had. It was so bad that big Ben repeated it today but unlike Wilson he blamed Tomlin

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro don't apologize please if you are going to cheer for the pats. Just cheer against them. No apology needed. TBH if it wasn't for the injuries they would have made the playoffs. The Redskins loss killed them. The pats Superbowl was the worst loss any team has ever had. It was so bad that big Ben repeated it today but unlike Wilson he blamed Tomlin
    Laker Brady is the greatest quarterback off all time and bill is the best coach of all time stop denying it just submit I did they are the greatest man.

lakerboy

Laker Brady is the greatest quarterback off all time and bill is the best coach of all time stop denying it just submit I did they are the greatest man.
    Agreed. I'm not denying anything. It doesn't mean I have to cheer for them

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Another week of the legend of clowns acting like jackasses after a loss. That team is a complete shit show now. Poor sport city these days.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I'm good we got a SB. out of the Run who knows healthy year next year well see. To say we are gonna be non relevant is dumb as the ownerspends money and the front office is better than most .we will be ok

GO HAWKS
    We suck
    Good Luck
    GO Philly and Pittsburgh
    State Superbowl
    You will be 3rd behind rams and niners for 5 of next 6 years. unreal how ya'll talked like they were so great now happy with 1 ring. Just another flash in pan fluke.

I actually liked Seattle cause I was so happy they destroyed that bum Peyton. But their loudmouth fans ruined that for me, made them impossible to like. Not to mention they classless sore losers.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You will be 3rd behind rams and niners for 5 of next 6 years. unreal how ya'll talked like they were so great now happy with 1 ring. Just another flash in pan fluke.

I actually liked Seattle cause I was so happy they destroyed that bum Peyton. But their loudmouth fans ruined that for me, made them impossible to like. Not to mention they classless sore losers.
    Really doubt that... we will revamp
    Front office too good and we Draft very well.
    Laughable when a team has a bad year and all the Doomsayers come out.SMH

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Really doubt that... we will revamp
    Front office too good and we Draft very well.
    Laughable when a team has a bad year and all the Doomsayers come out.SMH
    Not that harry., the west is rapidly rising to best conf in football once again. 2 elite young coaches in Cali while Pete is what 70!? Hawks are way behind the progress rams have made and niners will complete this offseason. Your team in decline bro. When was last time pats had a "bad year"? Writing on the wall, get yourself a rams or niners jersey and move on as your classless sore losers all in decline other than Wilson.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Not that harry., the west is rapidly rising to best conf in football once again. 2 elite young coaches in Cali while Pete is what 70!? Hawks are way behind the progress rams have made and niners will complete this offseason. Your team in decline bro. When was last time pats had a "bad year"? Writing on the wall, get yourself a rams or niners jersey and move on as your classless sore losers all in decline other than Wilson.
    I disagree Wilson is top 3 quarterback in NFL and will be for years to come...teams always stay close with a qb like Wilson...Rodgers or Brady...they will always be competitive...quarterback is everything

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wilson has to stay everyone else can go including every black player

2daBank

I disagree Wilson is top 3 quarterback in NFL and will be for years to come...teams always stay close with a qb like Wilson...Rodgers or Brady...they will always be competitive...quarterback is everything
    Rams and niners have QBs as well. Not saying Seattle gonna be stir fried shit, just they quickly falling behind those other 2 even with Wilson.

lakerboy

I said it two years ago. You don't recover from that goalline play

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

It amazes me how mad people get and take this fandom BS so personally without money on the game. It’s like their life changes drastically when “their” team wins. The only thing that changes is you get to wear the championship hat and shirt for a couple of days after. Then nobody gives two fukks.

12 Last