RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Dolphins ML

They catch a weakened NE tonight and pull the upset at +450. Strong Miami pass D catches a Gronk-less Pats. Miami at home will give Pats their best shot. Don't be surprised.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by RPP View Post
    They catch a weakened NE tonight and pull the upset at +450. Strong Miami pass D catches a Gronk-less Pats. Miami at home will give Pats their best shot. Don't be surprised.
    Please???? Do you have any idea how ,any times the Pat's have played without Gronk??? This guy hasn't played a full season yet.... Your basing you opinion on what??? The Pat's looking ahead, or that ferocious offense of Miami.....good golly ....Belichick will have a plan to protect Brady vs. the front four, believe me, he won't get caught twice....BOL to you.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

I believe it said 2015??? That was 2 years ago, and most likely they didn't need the game at 12-4...just a guess. history has nothing to do with tonight, and BB.

RPP

Good catch, it was two seasons ago. At any rate in this league there isn't a huge gap in talent from team to team. Injuries matter. NE is weakened and Miami is coming off a big win and playing at home. Of course I could be wrong, but at that price I'm happy to take a shot.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Miami is ranked 26th vs the pass

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Shh let him believe!

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I believe it said 2015??? That was 2 years ago, and most likely they didn't need the game at 12-4...just a guess. history has nothing to do with tonight, and BB.
    This! Brady threw for 134 yards....last game of regular season. Ne didn't need the game.

RGriebling
    Can't spell Griebling w/o the Bling
    RGriebling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4070

Suh is the only way Miami wins this. He takes down Brady in "Ndamka Suh" fashion. He'll take the flag for a fallen legend. If not, Brady peels them like an onion.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

MIA 12 + UNDER 48.5

Both are inflated due to the public loving sexy winners and high scoring games. I can see this being (relatively) low scoring and NE caring more about looking ahead rather than running up the score.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

I was at that game and they certainly needed it, Belichick rested a lot of starters who were dinged up and decided to run the ball on every down in the first half to shorten the game and only play a regular offense in the second half. Well Miami got out ahead and the ball bounced their way a couple of times and Belichick pissed away home field for the playoffs, eventually losing to Denver in Mile High. He has since gone on record as saying that this game plan that night was the worst coaching decision he has ever made and will never make that mistake again with home field throughout the playoffs on the line. This is just an FYI

RPP

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/t...sition/defense

KASHMAN24
    KASHMAN24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4697

Time to get help if you considering the dolphins on ML.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Dolphins going to hurt a lot of people’s feelings on the spread tonight. Feels like a forum burial

Renegades

Thats only net yards allowed, it doesnt take into acct ypp, opp qb qbr, td/int ratio etc. all of those things miami is terrible. Look at ypp. Terrible. Td/int ratio. Terrible. Qbr for opp qbs. Terrible.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Dolphins going to hurt a lot of people’s feelings on the spread tonight. Feels like a forum burial
    ✅✅✅

Renegades

All of planets aligned tonight for miami. Playing great

RPP

All of planets aligned tonight for miami. Playing great
    Translation: I was wrong.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

just came to say I'm wrong, phenomenal call. Just proves the leagues a total circus though.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Translation: I was wrong.
    VERY upset I didn't toss at least a $50 on em

RPP

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    just came to say I'm wrong, phenomenal call. Just proves the leagues a total circus though.
    There just isn’t a huge gap in talent league wide imho and with so many injuries piled up things become equalized very quickly.

Renegades

No bud I bet miami with the pts. I would never play them on the ml. They are playing great.

If you want to chat about advanced metrics, I’ll show you why miami is 26th vs the pass. Anyways, all that matters is tonights game. I hope they hang on. Its going to be 27-24 in about 4 mins. Miami will need to get some first downs to win SU

RPP

No bud I bet miami with the pts. I would never play them on the ml. They are playing great.

If you want to chat about advanced metrics, I’ll show you why miami is 26th vs the pass. Anyways, all that matters is tonights game. I hope they hang on. Its going to be 27-24 in about 4 mins. Miami will need to get some first downs to win SU
    Of course you can chop it up any number of ways, but by one metric they are indeed sixth.

Renegades

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Actually the league has not been much of a circus this year. Favorites have hit at a 70% clip over the last 4 weeks. Best 4 week stretch for faves since 1966

Renegades

Of course you can chop it up any number of ways, but by one metric they are indeed sixth.
    Yeah thats fair. I agree with that

RPP

Actually the league has not been much of a circus this year. Favorites have hit at a 70% clip over the last 4 weeks. Best 4 week stretch for faves since 1966
    Not false.

Renegades

I am really hoping it reverts to the mean the last 3 weeks. Im a dog player and have been getting killed