lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Not sure how much changes. If they get homefield why can't they win 2 games? Foles isn't that bad. The team is deep and balanced. It's not like the Seahawks who would die without Wilson.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Not sure how much changes. If they get homefield why can't they win 2 games? Foles isn't that bad. The team is deep and balanced. It's not like the Seahawks who would die without Wilson.
    They are done.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

This thread was worse than back in ‘16 when The Giant made a bragging thread about how he bet almost 9 fukkin grand on the Astros to win the WS when they were up like 7 games in the division. Then the fukks go on a giant fukkin losing streak and don’t even make the fukkin playoffs
    Only thing funnier was when they win the fukkin WS a year later!!

HOLY FUKK

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This thread was worse than back in ‘16 when The Giant made a bragging thread about how he bet almost 9 fukkin grand on the Astros to win the WS when they were up like 7 games in the division. Then the fukks go on a giant fukkin losing streak and don’t even make the fukkin playoffs
    Only thing funnier was when they win the fukkin WS a year later!!

HOLY FUKK
    Hey opie I like you pal but go fukk yourself. This wasn’t about bragging or anything like that. Wentz is a great player. That’s all this thread was about. Deep down I know you would take Wentz over Prescott 10 times out of 10.

There are a lot of obnoxious Philly fans on this site. I have never been one of them. I’m always objective about my teams. Never take anything personal when someone is critical of a philly team.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm in agreement with T-wizzle here.

Opie is way out of line in this thread and should be facing at minimum a one-week suspension.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Hey opie I like you pal but go fukk yourself. This wasn’t about bragging or anything like that. Wentz is a great player. That’s all this thread was about. Deep down I know you would take Wentz over Prescott 10 times out of 10.
    There are a lot of obnoxious Philly fans on this site. I have never been one of them. I’m always objective about my teams. Never take anything personal when someone is critical of a philly team.
    I was just using this as a segue to insult The Giant, pal. You know I like you. Truthfully, I would never wish bad things for any player. I have lots of respect for Wentz. And lots of jealousy.

I think ink we can all agree The Giant is a clown tho.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Probably career ending jinx thread.
    Can't make this shit up

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I was just using this as a segue to insult The Giant, pal. You know I like you. Truthfully, I would never wish bad things for any player. I have lots of respect for Wentz. And lots of jealousy.

I think ink we can all agree The Giant is a clown tho.
    Sorry pal I’m not even gonna go there. Whatever beef you two have is none of my business. Glad we cleared up our disagreement here though.

First 12