Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Smelled it from a mile away. I felt like saints were the right play all along and the second I took a look at the line, it gave me a flashback of the Giants/eagles Thursday nighter last year. Same scenario, same rig job script. Glad I've learned from my younger mistakes 4 or 5 years ago I would've been all over saints ML
    cut that shit out, shocka...you are a better man than that...NFL refs have been incompetent and inconsistent all year long...this isn't anything new or some kind of startling revelation...if you don't like it, then quit gambling...get sick and tired of all the crybabies that post on SBR when they lose a wager...not you personally, but generally speaking.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Congrats to all the ATL backers in this thread!!!

ATL makes the worst call in NFL HISTORY(decline holding)

ATL makes a godsend INT....(still the worst call in history as they got lucky)

Conclusion: They knew the fix was in no matter what NO does..........

I am on ATL and I knew it was going to be a fix as soon as the line jumped to ATL -2.5 with all the $$$ on NO...
    you know Pauly...that was the second worst call in history...the first was Sean Payton getting greedy and not electing to kick the chip shot FG which would have tied the game up at 20 - 20...and then gets flagged for running unto the field......how's that for karma coming back to bite you in the ass?!...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats to all the ATL backers in this thread!!!

ATL makes the worst call in NFL HISTORY(decline holding)

ATL makes a godsend INT....(still the worst call in history as they got lucky)

Conclusion: They knew the fix was in no matter what NO does..........

I was on ATL and I knew it was going to be a fix as soon as the line jumped to ATL -2.5 with all the $$$ on NO...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Well what do you know, I smelled it out and was actually on the right side of one of these farces.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post

you know Pauly...that was the second worst call in history...the first was Sean Payton getting greedy and not electing to kick the chip shot FG which would have tied the game up at 20 - 20...and then gets flagged for running unto the field......how's that for karma coming back to bite you in the ass?!...
    He was pissed off at the call ATL made....

Sean:"You want to make a stupid call like that I'll show you as you're gonna pay"

ATL was very lucky NO. did not score TD.......

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Well what do you know, I smelled it out and was actually on the right side of one of these farces.
    well truth be told, Atlanta was their own worst enemy tonight...three turnovers which basically kept the Saints in the game and prevented this game from being a blowout...yes, a couple of questionable calls but how many times have the zebras cost us games?...hey, I'm with you, bro..it's feels good to be on the right side of the "fix" for a change!...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    He was pissed off at the call ATL made....

Sean:"You want to make a stupid call like that I'll show you as you're gonna pay"

ATL was very lucky NO. did not score TD.......
    yes but the football gods intervened and emphatically said.....

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Nice hit Harry

PAULYPOKER

yes but the football gods intervened and emphatically said.....

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Saints clearly the better team but this one has the smell of a rig job of epic proportion.... saints and over are the clear cut best plays so you know what that means.. falcons and the under are most likely the best bets to be made.. may even parlay the two for half a unit just for kicks.. Bol Steve, glad to see you on here
    Smelled it from a mile away. I felt like saints were the right play all along and the second I took a look at the line, it gave me a flashback of the Giants/eagles Thursday nighter last year. Same scenario, same rig job script. Glad I've learned from my younger mistakes 4 or 5 years ago I would've been all over saints ML

cut that shit out, shocka...you are a better man than that...NFL refs have been incompetent and inconsistent all year long...this isn't anything new or some kind of startling revelation...if you don't like it, then quit gambling...get sick and tired of all the crybabies that post on SBR when they lose a wager...not you personally, but generally speaking.
    I think you read my post wrong? congrats on your win.. I was also on Atlanta. saw the rig job before the game, not after.. I'm just a little confused as to what you're saying.

Da Manster!

I think you read my post wrong? congrats on your win.. I was also on Atlanta. saw the rig job before the game, not after.. I'm just a little confused as to what you're saying.
    my bad...didn't see that...now I understand your post...you were using the rig job theory as a handicapping tool to help you put money on the Falcons!.......although I really do believe it has more to do with the inconsistency and incompetence of the refs than the game being "fixed"...but either way, it's a "W" for us and we'll both take it!...congrats my brother!...

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Cheers Harry!

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah square take, Saints defensive stats with a healthy Lattimore and Bradley against most shit competition don't matter here. Look at what New England and Minnesota did to this Saints defense. Rams moved the ball easily on the Saints.
    In their defense, Saints were missing both Lattimore and Crawley that game. Without Lattimore, Saints is a bottom ranked pass defense, making Rams an easy pick that game at home.
    Hopefully Lattimore can be 100% healthy until next week.

First 123