Eagles will be lucky to win 2 more games. Vikings will win 13 games

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Vikings also have tie breaker over Rams and Saints which is huge

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

So you have Minnesota winning in Carolina I assume?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    So you have Minnesota winning in Carolina I assume?
    That is the game they lose

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That is the game they lose
    Going to be playing at Green Bay against Rodgers too. Rodgers revenge game as well. Is that a lock for a W?

lakerboy

Yes. GB sucks

lakerboy

They have the tiebreaker anyways

t-wizzle

At Green Bay looks like a tough game assuming Rodgers is back. At Carolina seems pretty winnable.

lakerboy

Tight to win back to back road games vs a good team

t-wizzle

Tight to win back to back road games vs a good team
    So if both Eagles and Vikings lose on Sunday they’re still tied. Eagles close with Giants, home vs. raiders, home vs. cowboys. Looks like 13 wins minimum to me.

lakerboy

Eagles will lose to the raiders and cowboys

t-wizzle

Eagles will lose to the raiders and cowboys
    Lmao okay pal.

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Eagles will destroy the cowboys haha

lakerboy

Nope.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Zeke will be back for the Eagles game which is likely a playoff do or die game for Dallas

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Going to be playing at Green Bay against Rodgers too. Rodgers revenge game as well. Is that a lock for a W?
    Stop

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Eagles are finished. Team showed how flawed they are.

Absent a pair of fluke passes from Wentz while being sacked they would have 0 offensive points.

VIKES host Superbowl too!!

I am worried about Carolina thou, don't like the matchup at all, MN versus untraditional qbs can be an issue.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Vikings are undefeated against gay quarterbacks this season. Rodgers has been spending his time off chilling with clay Matthews in their bathrobes and singing 80s music. Vikings win in Green Bay

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Eagles are finished. Team showed how flawed they are.

Absent a pair of fluke passes from Wentz while being sacked they would have 0 offensive points.

VIKES host Superbowl too!!

I am worried about Carolina thou, don't like the matchup at all, MN versus untraditional qbs can be an issue.
    gotta love fatty....when wentz makes a play of the year type play its a fluke....Wilson was running for his life all night, made some nice plays and the eagles are the one who are done. Didn't realize it was season ending to lose a AWAY SUNDAY NIGHT GAME and still be 10-2. You bias toward Philly is comical especially since they beat your CLASS TEAM OF THE NFC twice
    Points Awarded:

Sam Losco gave USCPHILLYGUY 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Stop
    Excuse you?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    gotta love fatty....when wentz makes a play of the year type play its a fluke....Wilson was running for his life all night, made some nice plays and the eagles are the one who are done. Didn't realize it was season ending to lose a AWAY SUNDAY NIGHT GAME and still be 10-2. You bias toward Philly is comical especially since they beat your CLASS TEAM OF THE NFC twice
    Everyone sleeping on Seattle including myself...you come at the king you better not miss...what was up with philly last night lol...this game did show a lot about the coaching and the way this team plays against pressure against a good team. Played scared football from the first whistle...they thought they would control the clock and run on Seattle all night and control the tempo...they fell right into seattles strengths then tried to play catch up and looked worse. I like philly but they looked rather weak last night philly

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

It's just laughable that all these "football guru's" cant find their asses from a hole in the ground....the game was won because Wilson made some nice plays and Wentz did not.....missing Agholor in the 1st Q which would have been a TD was huge....also taking the fumble aside (a 14 point swing) and the blown coverage on the Baldwin pass were key factors in this loss....not the end of the world....less we not forget this team was 7-9 last year

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

There are some really good teams in the NFC. Going through Minnesota or New Orleans for anyone else wouldn’t be ideal. Phille with a playoff atmosphere wouldn’t be a walk in the park either. Whoever gets home field is going to be tough to beat

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    There are some really good teams in the NFC. Going through Minnesota or New Orleans for anyone else wouldn’t be ideal. Phille with a playoff atmosphere wouldn’t be a walk in the park either. Whoever gets home field is going to be tough to beat
    Agreed who's beating the patriots in the afc lol

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Agreed who's beating the patriots in the afc lol
    Seems like the only team with a shot is the Steelers, though I think the Jags defense can help keep it competitive if Fornette is healthy and they run the hell out of the ball

lakerboy

It's just laughable that all these "football guru's" cant find their asses from a hole in the ground....the game was won because Wilson made some nice plays and Wentz did not.....missing Agholor in the 1st Q which would have been a TD was huge....also taking the fumble aside (a 14 point swing) and the blown coverage on the Baldwin pass were key factors in this loss....not the end of the world....less we not forget this team was 7-9 last year
    7-9 last year? What does that have to do with the game yesterday? Is that the first excuse?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

7-9 last year? What does that have to do with the game yesterday? Is that the first excuse?
    LB I'm not making excuses for anything...I'm giving you facts...unlike most of the bullshit that the eagle haters who you appear to be the main one want to talk about....as I've said to you before, I did not anoint them anything. They have some flaws

Speaking of that Bears loss and the "draft picks" you mentioned.....after last years draft do you have the least bit of confidence in them doing anything correct

lakerboy

LB I'm not making excuses for anything...I'm giving you facts...unlike most of the bullshit that the eagle haters who you appear to be the main one want to talk about....as I've said to you before, I did not anoint them anything. They have some flaws

Speaking of that Bears loss and the "draft picks" you mentioned.....after last years draft do you have the least bit of confidence in them doing anything correct
    No I don't. They are not in good shape. They do have some good pieces on defense and the RB is good. The bears are bad. I know that.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Eagles are going to be a tough out. I think they are going to miss those OL vs Minnesota though.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Fatty here are some stats from last nights game with this "done" Eagles team

1st downs - Philly 25 Seattle 20

total plays - Philly 74 Seattle 58

total yards -Philly 425 Seattle 310

yeah this team is a mess

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19273

This week with the Vikings at the Panthers and the Eagles at the Rams might really help someone get a lead on the home field advantage. With identical records in conference and the tie breaker goes to common opponents? Eagles have Bears, Rams and Redskins twice. Then the Vikes have Bears, Rams and Redskins once. Or does this need 4 common opponents?

The home field advantage in the playoffs is huge but for a coach to motivate the team is difficult. If the coach magnifies the point that it is so important to get the HFA it is almost like saying they will lose if they do not have it.

I just think the Eagles let up a little last night because they did not need the game that bad. If that game would have been to go to the Super Bowl I think it would have been a more motivated Eagles team.

MinnesotaFats

Your team isn't a mess, they are just ocerachieving.

We saw last night the gambler Wentz can make miracle plays and also fumble away drives.

You really think passing with him 45 times a game is the key to winning? They've been getting away with it versus lousey teams, but against legit D they aren't getting all the breaks and flukes to go their way.

Philly D is all smoke and mirrors. I watched 1st hand Schwartz and this sell out on the blitz D lose year in and year out in Detroit despite equal if not better talent.

It's been a fun year in Philly but your team doesn't pass the smell test. Yay, lots of yards...you had 1 RD.

Brady threw for under 300 yesterday and no Yes but they put up 20+ because they don't rely on Hail Mary fumblroosky fluke luck trash week in and week out.

They still haven't beaten a team w a winning record or that is playoff bound.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Your team isn't a mess, they are just ocerachieving.

We saw last night the gambler Wentz can make miracle plays and also fumble away drives.

You really think passing with him 45 times a game is the key to winning? They've been getting away with it versus lousey teams, but against legit D they aren't getting all the breaks and flukes to go their way.

Philly D is all smoke and mirrors. I watched 1st hand Schwartz and this sell out on the blitz D lose year in and year out in Detroit despite equal if not better talent.

It's been a fun year in Philly but your team doesn't pass the smell test. Yay, lots of yards...you had 1 RD.

Brady threw for under 300 yesterday and no Yes but they put up 20+ because they don't rely on Hail Mary fumblroosky fluke luck trash week in and week out.

They still haven't beaten a team w a winning record or that is playoff bound.

Wait. Now your a Pats fan

They beat Carolina

They beat a pretty good chargers team

then again when did actual facts ever get in the way of any of your post

MinnesotaFats

SD just got to .500 this week, thou yes Carolina is a winning team- and a good one.

I'm not a Pats fan I'm just pointing out that all those yards are the glamor. Alex Smith had 4 tds yesterday and 330 yards, they lost too.

There's gimmick football, which sometimes creative coaching and a few breaks turns a 8-8 team into a 10-6 or even 11-5 team, then there's real football, where the elite teams finish 10-6, 11-5, 12-4, 13-3 year in and year out. You usually see the same characters, players, coaches with multiple 10 and 11 win seasons, and those are who you know play consistent, legit football and who's teams don't have achilles heels or profound weaknesses that are covered up by gimmicks or fluke.

Andy Reid in Philly was one of them...fir years they were the most consistant and balanced team in football. You don't think this current squad is better than any of Andy's teams do you?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

SD just got to .500 this week, thou yes Carolina is a winning team- and a good one.

I'm not a Pats fan I'm just pointing out that all those yards are the glamor. Alex Smith had 4 tds yesterday and 330 yards, they lost too.

There's gimmick football, which sometimes creative coaching and a few breaks turns a 8-8 team into a 10-6 or even 11-5 team, then there's real football, where the elite teams finish 10-6, 11-5, 12-4, 13-3 year in and year out. You usually see the same characters, players, coaches with multiple 10 and 11 win seasons, and those are who you know play consistent, legit football and who's teams don't have achilles heels or profound weaknesses that are covered up by gimmicks or fluke.

Andy Reid in Philly was one of them...fir years they were the most consistant and balanced team in football. You don't think this current squad is better than any of Andy's teams do you?
    Fatty I was never a big Reid fan....I felt a lot of his success was because the NFC was so weak....he was a horrible game day coach, didn't make adjustments and had probably one of the best D coordinators on his staff for many of those years...Ive been on record to say that Peterson is also a horrible coach.....last night proved that......not challenging that Wilson forward lateral in inexcusable....wasn't a big McNabb fan as well so not sure I can answer your ? as to which teams are better

Not sure I agree with you gimmick theory....other than the Pats (who are pretty much guaranteed 6 wins a year just from their division) who are the other teams you are referring to who are elite

12 Last