PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Thursday night winner

Under 47 Dallas/Washington—I just don’t see Dak being able to throw the ball down field without running threat. Washington has not had big plays from receivers all year. Lots of punting and field goals IMO.

PhattDaddy204

Guys the post below is Eddie admitting he is broke dkkk eating hungry man dinners and collecting cans. Dammm

Originally Posted by Eddy Munny

It hurts my feelings when pros call me names. I'd rather endure a double titty-twister than be called a "broke dikk" because nipple bruises invariably vanish but emotional scars can last a lifetime.

I want all you pros to think about this the next time you feel compelled to belittle a non-pro.

With the holidays right around the corner, I think that everyone should step their game up and realize that we all bleed the same. Non-pros have feelings too. We have the same hopes and dreams as anyone else...

It's just that we eat Hungry-Man TV dinners and ride secondhand bicycles while you fancy-pants pros have your Porsche's parked by valet service outside of five-star restaurants.

How do expect us to compete? Do you know know how many aluminum cans I'd have to recycle just to accrue a hundred dollars? Maybe if I was part of the cleanup crew at Lollapalooza! Sheesh.

I dream of a world in which pros and non-pros can live together in peace and harmony, holding hands, sharing laughs, borrowing each other's toothbrushes, and returning one another's mail when it's mistakenly dropped off in the wrong letterbox.

In the words of a once famous pinata... Can't we all just get along?

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Like the Under for one reason, We keep saying Dak is missing Ezikell Idiot, he is missing more then that tonight. Not sure Mr. Stone Cold Brother that thinks he is an elite WR can shake a Db to save his life. Dez will be let go after this season. He stinks! Switzer is out and old stiff legged Witten has hit the wall. The line is not what they were last year. The defense has some people to put pressure on Cousins. Washington should have some success in the running game with no Sean Lee. Washington will play this close to the vest and when they get a lead they will sit on it. Knowing Dallas has no quick strike ability. Blame it on Dez not Dak. Dak needs help! He is a young kid that can play the game. He is not yet a QB that can win the game by himself. I'm with ya on it-let's make the lay-up!

ZINISTER

That's coming from a Non-Pro. So take that into consideration.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Like the Under for one reason, We keep saying Dak is missing Ezikell Idiot, he is missing more then that tonight. Not sure Mr. Stone Cold Brother that thinks he is an elite WR can shake a Db to save his life. Dez will be let go after this season. He stinks! Switzer is out and old stiff legged Witten has hit the wall. The line is not what they were last year. The defense has some people to put pressure on Cousins. Washington should have some success in the running game with no Sean Lee. Washington will play this close to the vest and when they get a lead they will sit on it. Knowing Dallas has no quick strike ability. Blame it on Dez not Dak. Dak needs help! He is a young kid that can play the game. He is not yet a QB that can win the game by himself. I'm with ya on it-let's make the lay-up!
    Great observation off to dinner my friend. Let’s cash

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    Under 47 Dallas/Washington—I just don’t see Dak being able to throw the ball down field without running threat. Washington has not had big plays from receivers all year. Lots of punting and field goals IMO.
    Same here. After watching the 1st quarter I don't see how Dallas is going to score. Prescott is horrible. I think I'll take Washington live.

ZINISTER

You can never factor in just how dumb the black players are going to be during a game. Look like Washington took the dumb fock pill for the game. Some of these defenders are avoiding the ball carrier. Watch #31 for Dallas defense. He is a soaking wet Kunt. The NFL is so fockn soft now days. Sure they are fast they can make spectacular plays, but they are total focking pucies!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Phaggdaddy = King of Phades!

This guy is fukking horrific and I'm a richer man for it.

Thanx for the phades, Phaggot!!!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    Huh??????

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Huh??????

Couldn't have said it any better!

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

11-30-17: 0-1
    11-26-17: 5-3 (not 6-3, you were just answering a question. Doesn't refer to you playing.
    11-25-17: 1-3 (again Stanford play was an answer to a question.$
    11-24-17 thru 11-21-17 4 days off so losing threads could disappear far away to the bottom.
    11-20-17 0-1(parlay of year) lol
    11-19-17 0-2
    11-18-17 1-1(Lost on Old Dominion 60,000 bet) lol oh ok
    11-17-17 0-1
    11-14-17 0-1
    Oh sheeeetttttt...lol...Winitall is going to have to return his kids Christmas gifts.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    11-26-17: 5-3 (not 6-3, you were just answering a question. Doesn't refer to you playing.
    11-24-17 thru 11-21-17 4 days off so losing threads could disappear far away to the bottom.
    11-19-17 0-2
    11-17-17 0-1
    11-14-17 0-1
    Oh sheeeetttttt...lol...Winitall is going to have to return his kids Christmas gifts.
    Cmon BigBird.... you haven't cracked the code to Phatty's gambling syndicate?

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

11-19-17 0-2
    11-17-17 0-1
    11-14-17 0-1
    I don’t think so Big Duck, maybe I should send you, Eddy, and Bigotry something for Christmas, it’s the season of giving....Where ca I send to?

MSPORT
    MSPORT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    You can never factor in just how dumb the black players are going to be during a game:
    I hope you’re not a white person. Because as a white person I’d be embarrassed to have anything in common with you.

You have no idea what it’s like to play in the NFL. You should really shut the fukc up.

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

You are already giving me the best Christmas ever. Phatt losing his ass off and stupid shit responses from you is all I could ever ask for. Never stop giving winitall and Phatt. Hey, let me be gay and sophomoreish like you....I mean loseitall. Did you see what I did. I took your name and changed it to make you feel stupid. However, the funny thing is that name sticks to you. I mean shit, what are the chances?

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

You are already giving me the best Christmas ever. Phatt losing his ass off and stupid shit responses from you is all I could ever ask for. Never stop giving winitall and Phatt. Hey, let me be gay and sophomoreish like you....I mean loseitall. Did you see what I did. I took your name and changed it to make you feel stupid. However, the funny thing is that name sticks to you. I mean shit, what are the chances?
    I still think you guys can’t pick for SHEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT. Don’t try to sell me you picks....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Another big time winner from this mouth breathing, no pussy getting, ain't got 20 bucks to his name, faggit little coward.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by winitall View Post
    I still think you guys can’t pick for SHEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT. Don’t try to sell me you picks....
    Are you reallly a rooster sucker or just one of fraud OPs ghost?