shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Yeah youre right. That home field throughout the playoff thing means nothing

can someone post the teams the saints have beaten
    bad ones, just like the eagles... think they'll lose at Seattle, but win at LA... I think Panthers can beat the saints this week, your thoughts?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Saints Wins

Skins
    Bills
    Bucs
    Bears
    Packers
    Lions
    Dolphins
    Panthers

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

http://www.profootballhof.com/news/top-seeds/

Yup homefield guarantees you a Superbowl. Lol.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Remind me again what the score was when bears went to New Orleans?? I seem to remember bears almost winning that game., bash philly all ya want they clearly the best team in the NFC. Does that mean they will go to the sb? Obviously not but they the clear cut favorites which really indisputable.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Remind me again what the score was when bears went to New Orleans?? I seem to remember bears almost winning that game., bash philly all ya want they clearly the best team in the NFC. Does that mean they will go to the sb? Obviously not but they the clear cut favorites which really indisputable.
    Come on now. One game doesn't mean anything. The Steelers barely beat the Packers yesterday. That don't mean the teams are close without Rodgers.

Now I agree Philly is the best team in the NFC. The Philly fans here are crowning them.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Come on now. One game doesn't mean anything. The Steelers barely beat the Packers yesterday. That don't mean the teams are close without Rodgers.

Now I agree Philly is the best team in the NFC. The Philly fans here are crowning them.
    Noone is crowning them, but you are calling them frauds. They are beating anyone standing in their way by 30+. You can't discount that just bc they havent played the vikes or pats yet. You can only play who is on your schedule. This other "legit teams", such as the saints or steelers are winning close games. Eagles are blowing everyone out. Whether you want to admit it or not, there is a difference. They just held the running backs on your top 5 rushing Bears offense to negative yards. Cant discredit that.

And you are already discounting a potential seahawks win saying they are riddled with injuries. I honestly havent looked, but are they that much more injury riddled then the eagles who are down a hall of fame LT (peters), a pro bowl caliber MLB (hicks), a big time 3rd down back and special teamer (sproles) who will also be mentioned for HOF, their best special teams player (maragos), their kicker (sturgis)... also 10 weeks without their best cornerback (darby) and basically 3 weeks without their all pro DT (Cox). Again, I dont follow seattle that closely, but are they that much more "injury riddled" to already discount a potential eagles win?

Rams and seahwaks are legit opponents... add the fact that the eagles have to travel west to play them in their own buildings in B2B weeks makes these tough games. We will learn a lot the next two weeks

2daBank

Can't listen to fans or let anything they say or think impact ya. 90% of fans delusional and always think their team either the best or just a move away from becoming the best!! Lol.

Of course one game doesn't mean anything but philly can only play who in front of them. Smashing the bears in that fashion pretty impressive considering bears style has kept them in virtually every game vs superior competition until yesterday.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

The saints have beaten 2 current playoff teams. The panthers.

Also the bills. You know the same bills who when into KC and won yesterday unlike what the eagles did when they went in to KC.

LB you’re joking right? A week 2 game with 10 days rest & their home opener?

guess the pats suck as well as KC beat them

only 1 poster here keeps starting these ridiculous threads. Not me or any other philly fan has anointed them anything

Keep betting those opposing team $$ lines v philly. You & minnyfats would be living in a box
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 11-27-17 at 01:50 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Noone is crowning them, but you are calling them frauds. They are beating anyone standing in their way by 30+. You can't discount that just bc they havent played the vikes or pats yet. You can only play who is on your schedule. This other "legit teams", such as the saints or steelers are winning close games. Eagles are blowing everyone out. Whether you want to admit it or not, there is a difference. They just held the running backs on your top 5 rushing Bears offense to negative yards. Cant discredit that.

And you are already discounting a potential seahawks win saying they are riddled with injuries. I honestly havent looked, but are they that much more injury riddled then the eagles who are down a hall of fame LT (peters), a pro bowl caliber MLB (hicks), a big time 3rd down back and special teamer (sproles) who will also be mentioned for HOF, their best special teams player (maragos), their kicker (sturgis)... also 10 weeks without their best cornerback (darby) and basically 3 weeks without their all pro DT (Cox). Again, I dont follow seattle that closely, but are they that much more "injury riddled" to already discount a potential eagles win?

Rams and seahwaks are legit opponents... add the fact that the eagles have to travel west to play them in their own buildings in B2B weeks makes these tough games. We will learn a lot the next two weeks
    lunker I believe Philly is staying out west after the seahag game

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Philly has lost a hall of fame LT, arguably their best LB and CB and Manster talking about 15 guys on the IR that 10 of them aren't even relevant

You guys couldn't even win a home game to get in the playoff vs a team that was playing for nothing last season Why tease yourself with a playoff appearance this year
    lets see how well the Eagles would do if they lost all 5 of their starting lineman and not to mention 10 other starters and backups...don't downplay it like it's irrelevant...and what the hell are you bringing up last year for?..we swept you guys!.....and you know what else is funny?..the skins at least finished with a winning record 8 - 7 - 1 while you guys finished two games below .500 (7 - 9)..seriously bro, you of all people shouldn't be bringing up shit about LAST year!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

look at that schedule banker... I know I'm considered to be a hater, but this is an easier schedule than Dallas had last year and that was a pretty fuckin cakewalk of a schedule.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    lets see how well the Eagles would do if they lost all 5 of their starting lineman and not to mention 10 other starters and backups...don't downplay it like it's irrelevant...and what the hell are you bringing up last year for?..we swept you guys!.....and you know what else is funny?..the skins at least finished with a winning record 8 - 7 - 1 while you guys finished two games below .500 (7 - 9)..seriously bro, you of all people shouldn't be bringing up shit about LAST year!
    Skins also had the same amount of playoff games as the Eagles did last year....NONE

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    look at that schedule banker... I know I'm considered to be a hater, but this is an easier schedule than Dallas had last year and that was a pretty fuckin cakewalk of a schedule.
    Dallas was in a lot of close games and their defense was nowhere near as dominant. Eagles blowing teams out and are dominating on both sides of the ball.

2daBank

Ok I'm not saying they havnt but they can only play the teams in front of them, and they been dismantling said teams. Not really sure what more you can ask for? Bears have played a lot of good teams and practically been in everyone of those games until yesterday. The panthers game was close but it was also a road Thursday game and philly considerably out played them. They have handled a tough redskins team twice with ease. They beat the brakes off pretty much all their lessor opponents. What more can they do to keep ya'll from losing money fading them in playoffs?

dlunc3

This discussion should be had after the next two weeks. I expect them to lose one of the two, which should be good for them in the picture.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Ok I'm not saying they havnt but they can only play the teams in front of them, and they been dismantling said teams. Not really sure what more you can ask for? Bears have played a lot of good teams and practically been in everyone of those games until yesterday. The panthers game was close but it was also a road Thursday game and philly considerably out played them. They have handled a tough redskins team twice with ease. They beat the brakes off pretty much all their lessor opponents. What more can they do to keep ya'll from losing money fading them in playoffs?
    Banker Dallas had a last place schedule last season.....same as philly does this year....you can only play who's in front of you

Whole forum rooting for philly to lose....Will have the east wrapped up by about midnight thursday

2daBank

Banker Dallas had a last place schedule last season.....same as philly does this year....you can only play who's in front of you

Whole forum rooting for philly to lose....Will have the east wrapped up by about midnight thursday
    Only reason I'm rooting for them is I picked them as my super bowl team from the jump! Lol.. my afc winner went down the drain with deshawn Watson's knee, lol..

Not about rooting for anyone to me, it about taking what we see and giving a accurate assessment and all season I've seen a front 7 who flat get after it, a team that makes the crucial plays when needed. Who leads the league in point differential, among the best on 3rd down, in the red zone, really not sure what more ya could ask for out of a team. Easily most complete team I have seen this year. Last year i liked Dallas but their defense was always a huge question mark and let them down in the playoffs vs a red hot rodgers.. rams showed yesterday how vulnerable saints are when their run game isn't dominating, brees WRs are far from a group I would trust.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

not rooting for them to lose.. just don't think beating the brakes off Denver, Chicago, and San Fran is anything to brag about. the LA game is the one ill make my judgements after. I know you guys love your eagles, as I love my squad and won't argue that, but LA is the one who scares me the most.. Coach has a brass set of balls. didn't coach scared like the garbage ass falcons, was up 10 in the 4th qtr and was throwing the ball consistently. clearing my schedule for that game. Haven't faded the eagles in a while btw guys, you know my love for money far outweighs my hatred for the eagles.

2daBank

Love rams coach, id have killed for him to be around when rams where here instead of shitbag fisher (of course he was still in high school! Lol)..

Dude plays to win. Not like most the pussy NFL coaches, the way he kept attacking saints yesterday was impressive.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Philly -5 in Seattle in prime time is kinda much in my opinion. Although they have dropped 2 straight at home.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Love rams coach, id have killed for him to be around when rams where here instead of shitbag fisher (of course he was still in high school! Lol)..

Dude plays to win. Not like most the pussy NFL coaches, the way he kept attacking saints yesterday was impressive.
    given he did know the saints secondary was banged up, but he could've easily copped out and handed the ball to his workhorse of a RB, didnt, trusted the QB and delivered... honestly thought the saints would win the game. but saved myself and took the 7.5 live when the old me would've taken the ML .. getting older and wiser.

Really think this rams team is going to win a SB soon.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Philly -5 in Seattle in prime time is kinda much in my opinion. Although they have dropped 2 straight at home.
    26-20 type game.

2daBank

given he did know the saints secondary was banged up, but he could've easily copped out and handed the ball to his workhorse of a RB, didnt, trusted the QB and delivered... honestly thought the saints would win the game. but saved myself and took the 7.5 live when the old me would've taken the ML .. getting older and wiser.

Really think this rams team is going to win a SB soon.
    Most coaches still don't keep attacking like that. Most tuck tail, hand it off 3x and punt..

Oh I absolutely agree, they gonna be in the hunt for years to come.. really angers the folks around these parts, lol..

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Didn't LB give this same speech last week (or the one before) about the Patriots? It always appears that good teams had easy schedules because those good teams beat most of their opponents so those opponents' win/loss percentage appears to be lacking. Any questions?

lakerboy

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...hrough-week-12

Don't see the eagles in that list

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Bears toughest schedule in NFL

Da Manster!

Skins also had the same amount of playoff games as the Eagles did last year....NONE
    exactly right!...thanks for making my point for me!...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

exactly right!...thanks for making my point for me!...

Come on brother. How can you compare a team with a 1st year QB vs a team with a QB they franchised AND all they had to do was win a HOME GAME vs a team that was playing for nothing & still lost. I get it. It still stings. Kinda like those 2 L’s philly hung on your team this year.

I will be rooting for you guys Thursday though

Da Manster!

Come on brother. How can you compare a team with a 1st year QB vs a team with a QB they franchised AND all they had to do was win a HOME GAME vs a team that was playing for nothing & still lost. I get it. It still stings. Kinda like those 2 L’s philly hung on your team this year.

I will be rooting for you guys Thursday though
    well two can play that game...how many Superbowls have you guys won?...0!......my skins have 3 suhn!......I get it as well...I know it still stings and sucks moose dong for you guys....see diagram below for reference!......but hey, I love your Eagles this year...won me over $2,000 the last two weeks!.......no complaints here my brother!...

Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

as a giants fan, I'm loving the qb situation, loving the qb landscape in the east... Dak is overrated but not going anywhere because of last year, Cousins is exactly what we see every week and won't win a Super Bowl, Wentz not nearly as good as he's getting credit for but getting all the love. Wildly inconsistent qb's not going anywhere....

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

well two can play that game...how many Superbowls have you guys won?...0!......my skins have 3 suhn!......I get it as well...I know it still stings and sucks moose dong for you guys....see diagram below for reference!......but hey, I love your Eagles this year...won me over $2,000 the last two weeks!.......no complaints here my brother!...

Talking bout the past Haven’t won a Super Bowl since 1991

Da Manster!

as a giants fan, I'm loving the qb situation, loving the qb landscape in the east... Dak is overrated but not going anywhere because of last year, Cousins is exactly what we see every week and won't win a Super Bowl, Wentz not nearly as good as he's getting credit for but getting all the love. Wildly inconsistent qb's not going anywhere....
    and Eli is the worst of the bunch...and it's not even close...the jury is still out on Cousins, Wentz, and Prescott...they are still young and learning the game and Cousins is in the prime of his career...most experts agree on this...and by experts I mean former and current coaches, players, GM's, and scouts...they all say the same thing...that Kirk is maturing into an upper echelon, borderline elite QB that you can win a superbowl with...

Da Manster!

Talking bout the past Haven’t won a Super Bowl since 1991
    when was the last time you guys won a superbowl?.......and you were the first one to bring up the past when you brought up last year!......if we go back to last year, why not two?...if we go back two years, why not 5?...if we go back 5, why not 10?....you see how it works?.......but anyhow, let's focus on the present and let bygones be bygones...go skins!...kick Dallas ass this Thursday night!.......HAIL!...

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

The Giants would kill to have any of those 3 QBs at this point.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    The Giants would kill to have any of those 3 QBs at this point.
    Might be true but Eli had pretty good stats this year
    I'm serious

First 1234 Last