iPostWinners
    iPostWinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by FlatEarthBallin View Post
    waiting on that winner you keep speaking of posting.

Get rekt kid!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHA BROKE DIK FUKS

iPostWinners

Where y’all losers at!????!? AHAHHAHAHA

LIKE 50 says, laughing my ass all the way to the bank!! AHAHAHHAHAJAJA

BROKE DIK FUKS!!

iPostWinners

Ah jealous broke fuks all disappeared.... AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for the entertainment tonight broke fuks!! Y’all wish y’all could ever place a wager like this ever!!! HAHAHAHAHA

makethatmoney
    makethatmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by iPostWinners View Post
    Where y’all losers at!????!? AHAHHAHAHA

LIKE 50 says, laughing my ass all the way to the bank!! AHAHAHHAHAJAJA

BROKE DIK FUKS!!
    We all know you googled that image. Also 1500? You think that's such a huge bet? Go to bed

iPostWinners

Quote Originally Posted by makethatmoney View Post
    We all know you googled that image. Also 1500? You think that's such a huge bet? Go to bed
    AHAHHAHAA FIND THAT IMAGE SOMEWHERE YOU JELLY BROKE DIK !! Ahahahahaha

iPostWinners

Quote Originally Posted by makethatmoney View Post
    HAHAHAHAA POST ME YOIR $25 wager slip broke dik!!!!

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Ah jealous broke fuks all disappeared.... AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for the entertainment tonight broke fuks!! Y’all wish y’all could ever place a wager like this ever!!! HAHAHAHAHA
    $1500.00 LMAO. This kid must work at McDonald's. What a wannabe. Thanks for the easy fade. I made twice as what you just LOST. Catch up Jr.

iPostWinners

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    $1500.00 LMAO. This kid must work at McDonald's. What a wannabe. Thanks for the easy fade. I made twice as what you just LOST. Catch up Jr.
    AHAHAHAHHA $1500 is what your monthly paycheck is you broke dik scrub!! ahhahahaha I posted my NORMAL bet slip, now let’s see yours! HAHAHAHAHAA

FlatEarthBallin
    azimuthal equidistan
    FlatEarthBallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

r u serious bruh? you talk dumb shhh all game about Pitts then after the game post some random Pack ticket you screenshotted online?
    What a sad pathetic life you must live.

BossPicks30

If be willing this guy is a bookie and had his own site. Dumb Fuk is posting a ticket from someone who just won all that off him.

iPostWinners

r u serious bruh? you talk dumb shhh all game about Pitts then after the game post some random Pack ticket you screenshotted online?
    What a sad pathetic life you must live.
    Hahahahaha random!!??? LMAOOOOO YOU BROKE FUK! Hahahahaha jealous you can’t ever make a bet this size? AHAHAHAHAH. It’s ok keep working at your $10/hr job you broke fuk

iPostWinners

If be willing this guy is a bookie and had his own site. Dumb Fuk is posting a ticket from someone who just won all that off him.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU IDIOT HAHAHAHAHAHA POST A BET SLIP YOU BROKE FUK! Oh right you can’t???! ahahahaha

BossPicks30

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU IDIOT HAHAHAHAHAHA POST A BET SLIP YOU BROKE FUK! Oh right you can’t???! ahahahaha
    Just like you'd post a Pitt bet slip if they covered you dumb fuk. Good try I'll continue to fade everyone of your post. Thanks for tonight's fade fagboi

iPostWinners

HAHAHAHA WELL IVE HAD TOO MUCH FUN TONIGHT WITH YOU BROKE FUKS! Ahahah

THANKS FOR DROOLING AND MAKING EXCUSES ON MY BET SLIP THAT YOU BROKE FUK DIKS WILL NEVER EVER EVER MAKE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TIME!

I can guarantee this is more than your rent/mortgage/paycheck! AHAHHAAH

NONE OF YALL CAN POST UP A SLIP FOR MORE THAN $100 let alone $1500!! HAHAHAHA KEEP HATING BROKE FUKS!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAA THANKS FOR MAKING MY NIGHT ENTERAINING!

LATER BROKE DIKS!

iPostWinners

Just like you'd post a Pitt bet slip if they covered you dumb fuk. Good try I'll continue to fade everyone of your post. Thanks for tonight's fade fagboi
    POST A BET SLIP OF YOU WAGERING ON THIS GAME!!! HAHAHA LETS SEE THAT $25 bet!!! HAHAHAHA KEEP TALKING NO POSTING AHAHAHA I OWN YOU KID AHAHHAHA

FlatEarthBallin
    azimuthal equidistan
    FlatEarthBallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

you should go by "I post winners after the game"

iPostWinners

you should go by "I post winners after the game"
    CHECK MY BET SLIP BROKE DIK LOSER!! Lmaoo YOU CANT EVEN FATHOM TO BET MY 3 unit size !!! HAHAHAH!!!

MSPORT
    MSPORT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

$500? lol What a jackass 😆Dude I’ve seen some tools on this site but you are the saddest bastard of them all.. hahah You’re bragging on a $500 bet lolol talk about small fish. Fade this numbnuts.. nobody with cash brags on a bet like that.. “Over by halftime” hahahahaha Thanks for the laugh.

iPostWinners

Quote Originally Posted by MSPORT View Post
    $500? lol What a jackass 😆Dude I’ve seen some tools on this site but you are the saddest bastard of them all.. hahah You’re bragging on a $500 bet lolol talk about small fish. Fade this numbnuts.. nobody with cash brags on a bet like that.. “Over by halftime” hahahahaha Thanks for the laugh.
    Learn to read you dumb ass illiterate high school drop out.. it’s $1500, and that’s the amount you can never ever bet in your whole life time.. I would wager that’s more than your paycheck! Scrub provide a bet slip of yours then .. broke dik scrub

iPostWinners

Quote Originally Posted by MSPORT View Post
    hahaha high school drop out can’t do simple math! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

iPostWinners

Bump

iPostWinners

Bunch of broke dik losers in here that went into hiding after I showed my bet slip that is more than your paycheck? AHAHAHHAHAJAJAHAHA

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You are the dumbest fukk in here. You never said whether or not you were taking the ML or giving the points. AS far as I and everyone else in here is concerned, you LOST because you gave the points. Now listen to me very carefully. You are nothing more than a lying piece of caca. You do not have a penny to your name. You deserve to be run out of here, and that still might happen. You also deserve to have your face rearranged because you are such a big arsehole. Who knows. It has happened before. You also may be a ghost of another dumb shit poster in here who did have his face rearranged by a couple of very pissed off vets because he pretended to be a vet. I am on to you and your Bull S**t. Now get out of here.

iPostWinners

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You are the dumbest fukk in here. You never said whether or not you were taking the ML or giving the points. AS far as I and everyone else in here is concerned, you LOST because you gave the points. Now listen to me very carefully. You are nothing more than a lying piece of caca. You do not have a penny to your name. You deserve to be run out of here, and that still might happen. You also deserve to have your face rearranged because you are such a big arsehole. Who knows. It has happened before. You also may be a ghost of another dumb shit poster in here who did have his face rearranged by a couple of very pissed off vets because he pretended to be a vet. I am on to you and your Bull S**t. Now get out of here.
    Learn to read you illiterate broke dumb fuking drop out! Read my bet slip wager! AHAHAHA it is more than your whole paycheck you college drop out! HAHAHAHAHA

iPostWinners

Let me help you out here since you’re so illiterate.. go to post #108 and then take your mouth off the ground when you realize it’s an amount you’ll never EVER be able to wager in your whole entire life time! I can guarantee it is more than your paycheck!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA REKT

BossPicks30

Let me help you out here since you’re so illiterate.. go to post #108 and then take your mouth off the ground when you realize it’s an amount you’ll never EVER be able to wager in your whole entire life time! I can guarantee it is more than your paycheck!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA REKT
    If it's not do we need to post our paycheck to you? $1500. Congrats you just won a 1990 Honda civic with 350,000 miles on it....

iPostWinners

If it's not do we need to post our paycheck to you? $1500. Congrats you just won a 1990 Honda civic with 350,000 miles on it....
    Still no bet slip? I get it you bet with betpoints lmao

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Good lord you are the biggest oxygen thief on this forum for years. You managed to grasp #1 BROKE DIK FUK in less than 2 weeks. Congrats dipsh*t. There are chimps WAY more intelligent than you dude. GL in life. LMAO

iPostWinners

Quote Originally Posted by Winning oasis View Post
    Good lord you are the biggest oxygen thief on this forum for years. You managed to grasp #1 BROKE DIK FUK in less than 2 weeks. Congrats dipsh*t. There are chimps WAY more intelligent than you dude. GL in life. LMAO
    If you bet betpoints then don’t talk to me broke dik! Lmao

First 1234