iPostWinners
    iPostWinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Thursday night bail out play!

I came from another forum.. just trying to help y’all sorry degenerates out. Looks like most poster here are all losers short and long term.

Play of tonight guaranteed lock is....... drum roll.....

NEW YORK GIANTS +7!!
    Sprinkle some on the ml.

The Giants will NOT lose by 7, worst case is a push. And you might even win the ml.

I suggest buy the half point to GUARANTEED the win. Chase your loses and Thank me after tonight losers!!

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1139

I'am confused. Please Help Phatt, errrr I mean IPW. You say the guarantee with a drum roll is NYG +7. But then you suggest buy half point to guarantee it. (What's the guarantee if it doesn't hit?) Also you say sprinkle some on Giants ml but worse case scenario is a push cause Giant will not lose by more than 7. But if it's a push, don't we lose money cause you said to sprinkle some on ml. You sound like a contraDICKting loser.

willis2014
    Update your status
    willis2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 824

under under and under some more

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Omg! I bet my life savings on this giants bailout play.....lol! Not!

wilbs
    wilbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3966

iPostLosers

iPostWinners

Y’all losers long term.. Giants was the right side for 99% if the game until Vegas called. This is why I win money long term and you losers lose.

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Quote Originally Posted by iPostWinners View Post
    I came from another forum.. just trying to help y’all sorry degenerates out. Looks like most poster here are all losers short and long term.

NEW YORK GIANTS +7!!
    Sprinkle some on the ml.

The Giants will NOT lose by 7, worst case is a push. And you might even win the ml.

I suggest buy the half point to GUARANTEED the win. Chase your loses and Thank me after tonight losers!!
    What an Idiot........Get lost looser.....we don’t need your sh!t here.

FlatEarthBallin
    azimuthal equidistan
    FlatEarthBallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

He came thru from another forum with a guarantee. lol

In all seriousness though this play kind of made sense before kickoff but that's the name of the game. Keep grinding people.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Y’all losers long term.. Giants was the right side for 99% if the game until Vegas called. This is why I win money long term and you losers lose.
    this is hilarious

iPostWinners

If you broke losers can’t see that Giants +7/7.5 was the absolute CORRECT call until the last 1% of the game then that is the SOLE REASON you broke fcuks lose long term! I would make this same wager 10/10 times again!

And that is why I am a life long winning better. Come see me whenever you’re in Vegas and I’ll get you broke losers a beer and give you schmucks a hot pick!

JayDr3am
    Handi

lmao love this guy

JayDr3am
    Handi

whats funny is had this guy covered he'd be a god.. when kirk threw that pick 6 to jenoris jenkins this post started coming into fruition

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

NEW YORK GIANTS +7!!
    Sprinkle some on the ml.

I love reading people who "guarantee" a win. You guaranteed me a win because I took the under 45 and skins -7. Thanks rookie

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you broke losers can’t see that Giants +7/7.5 was the absolute CORRECT call until the last 1% of the game then that is the SOLE REASON you broke fcuks lose long term! I would make this same wager 10/10 times again!

And that is why I am a life long winning better. Come see me whenever you’re in Vegas and I’ll get you broke losers a beer and give you schmucks a hot pick!
    We know who you are, you dumb ignorant f**k. You are nothing but a phony loser. You do not have a pot to pee in. How many times do you have to get your arse kicked before you learn your lesson? Now get the f**k out of here and do not let me see your phony picks in here again. If you do not do this, you will have some people who you are deathly afraid of pay you another visit, just like last year.