nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Patriots for the W

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

No team has ever played in a Superbowl when their home city hosts the game. Nothing will change here. Minny opens a 3 game road trip at Detroit, then to Atlanta and Carolina. 0-3 is certainly possible. I think it is between Philly, which has done nothing wrong this season, and the Saints, who just find ways to beat you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Gonna be a PA Superbowl......

West VS East..........
    Quote Originally Posted by ticklemepink1991 View Post
    Minnesota isnt in the west, neither is New England

Lol...........
    PA Superbowl.................

Pitsburgh is West............
    VS.
    Philly is East....

Gooleez21
    Gooleez21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Saints eagles NFC championship should be a good one

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    No team has ever played in a Superbowl when their home city hosts the game. Nothing will change here. Minny opens a 3 game road trip at Detroit, then to Atlanta and Carolina. 0-3 is certainly possible. I think it is between Philly, which has done nothing wrong this season, and the Saints, who just find ways to beat you.
    last time saints were cranking out wins in this fashion, they went on the full blown fuk you tour and kicked an onside kick on their way to winning the Super Bowl.. thats who I'm rolling with to come out of the nfc..

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Eagles look like the best team. They added an all-star weapon in Ajayi who will carry them in the playoffs. No doubt they should win the NFC. But the odds suck.

Seattle looked like the best team to upset them, but just lost 2 of their 4 best players. Sherman and Chancellor. Without Chancellor especially, who is considered by most as the best safety in the game, along with Thomas, I don't see how they're going to hold great offensive teams under 15-20 points. It's up to Wilson now. Can he do it alone like Brady has so many times and make stars out of some bums like Mckisick and Paul Richardson? Unlikely.

Saints? Eh. The Saints are pretty dynamic with Kamara. I have to admit the kid is amazing. He looks like a young reggie bush. But I don't trust that defense. Yeah it's better. But I still don't trust them. You don't go from being the worst defense in the league to being a top tier defense. That defense will fold up shop in the playoffs. Mark my words. It'll be up to Brees and company to carry the load. They can do it. But I think Philly will kill that team in a cold weather game in Philly. Saints are soft.

Carolina? Pass

Minnesota? They might not even win the division. Lions are coming for them next week. Minnesota is a fraud.

That leaves Detroit and Atlanta. Detroit doesn't have enough.

ATL. They made it easily last year. They are stacked with offensive weapons and just haven't put it together this year. Julio, Freeman, Coleman, Sanu, Gabriel.... they have guys who can explode on any given Sunday. And we know the playoffs....anything can happen. Their defense is fast and explosive and may not be great right now, but come playoffs it will be better than a year ago for one simple reason: Trufant. They didn't have him last year in the playoffs and he's their number 1 corner. If Vic Beasely and Dion Jones can rise to the level they played at last year in the playoffs, this will be a very tough team to beat in the playoffs. Because we all know that Julio Jones and Freeman have been in cruise control this entire season so far. If everyone starts 0-0, look out. It's not a 7 game series. Upsets happen all the time in the NFL playoffs. It wouldn't even be an upset imo if the Falcons were to beat a team like the Saints or Minneosta. They are better than both those teams.
    Falcons aren’t even making the playoffs I guarantee you. They’re losing 3 more games

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You can't trust Atlanta at all. Don't do it.
    This should be a rule to gambling.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

What world is Goat living in where the Falcons are better than the Saints or the Vikings...

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Current odds before Week 12 games:

Eagles +200
    Vikings +400
    Saints +500
    Falcons & Panthers +900
    Seahawks +200
    Lions +3500
    Cowboys +10000

2 Units on Eagles and 0.5 unit on Saints

jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11771

Saints all the way, running game that cant be stopped and perfect draft with defense rookies they drafted

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Hmmm...No mention of Rams

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Tried to bump one of my threads?

Never

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728