Chargers good team solid D and Bills playing cross country
    Take chargers

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Chargers good team solid D and Bills playing cross country
    Take chargers
    You can't lay those points w chargers man! Yes they talented, I bet them almost every week as dogs, but this group of underachieving fukk ups laying a full td??? No way. I'm prob sunk cause I took Bills before qb change so got terrible line but think this move a huge overreaction to qb change, tyrod wasn't that good! Plus remember chargers have no home field advantage!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

No but Bills QB play will be non existent Bosa will eat him up .don't see bills scoring much today .if chargers been winning losing by 3 pts this year..why is line 7 now? Just my gut feeling today banker

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

The QB change only increases the odds of beating a good team. But for a mediocre one like the Chargers, this is actually adverse.

Tyrod is a known commodity, he is just good enough to beat the Chargers but bad enough to lose to teams like the Patriots. Peterman is a virtual unknown. At this point you're better off taking Bills -7(if offered) than you are taking the spread.

2daBank

You might be right buddy, I'm already counting my bills+4.5 ticket as a loss, lol. I honestly feel the reason line there tho is not telling as much as it everyone giving up on bills after 2 miserable weeks and qb change. In my defense I was one of few that were against bills in both those games! $

Starting to get feeling the masses just don't have a good feel for this Bills team cause they been burnt bad when they all believed in them (when i was saying they were frauds!) now everyone jumping ship but thing is bills wins all year were against teams that beat themselves, guess what chargers among best at doing just that!! I'm probably wrong but get the feeling Bills turning into books favorite team as this week they will again take everyone's money!! We shall see, I'm wrong all the time!! Lol

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

So in a nutshell, Bills winning by a touchdown would be a better bet than Bills +7.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPond View Post
    So in a nutshell, Bills winning by a touchdown would be a better bet than Bills +7.
    I don't buy that cause all chargers games come down to the end. Chargers my favorite team to bet when getting more than a fg