CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Browns/Jags UNDER

I’m all over this one folks. It currently sits at 37 so I’m not touching it yet although I probably should. Taking a risk I get a half point to a full one before kickoff. A high chance of cold rain cleveland should keep points in check. Hurns is doubtful and a stiff Cleveland run D has me thinking we might keep this game in the high 20’s. The Browns are fully healthy on D minus Collins at LB and seem to be improving; although last week doesn’t reflect that, they’re doing much better. I look for cleveland to want to establish the run which will be tough sledding. If/when that backfires the Browns become one dimensional and struggle mightily to score. 16-13 Jags

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

The. Browns will get a win this year and it wouldn’t be shocking if they steal the game Sunday.
    Last edited by CTOWNsCAPPIN; 11-16-17 at 09:43 PM.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Only second game I’ve posted all year with the other being a Arizona win and cover.

BOL all

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

My concern would actually be what you already pointed out. Both rushing attacks may very well struggle which in recent weeks has lead to bortles throwing more. If both these qbs forced to throw there a very good chance we see multiple pick 6's!! Certainly understand playing under as hard to find many points for either offense, turnovers leading to points concern me w such a low total., I damn sure wouldn't play the over tho. Gl

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    My concern would actually be what you already pointed out. Both rushing attacks may very well struggle which in recent weeks has lead to bortles throwing more. If both these qbs forced to throw there a very good chance we see multiple pick 6's!! Certainly understand playing under as hard to find many points for either offense, turnovers leading to points concern me w such a low total., I damn sure wouldn't play the over tho. Gl
    Thanks for the input

2daBank

What the weather forecast like ctown?

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

That's my biggest concern with two defenses that are solid are turnovers. Turnovers inside a teams own 30 will crush an under in a heartbeat. I personally like Kizer and totally believe he has the skill set to be a solid qb. I'm really liking Browns +7.5 as well.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

What the weather forecast like ctown?
    As of this morning a 50% chance of snow with winds from 15 to 25 mph and gusts to 35. High in mid 30's with up to an inch possible of snow.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

The precip. is looking to be a non-factor tomorrow and the total has hit 37.5 at a few shops I use. I’m hitting the UNDER now at that number. BOL to all

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Yazworm91 View Post
    That's my biggest concern with two defenses that are solid are turnovers. Turnovers inside a teams own 30 will crush an under in a heartbeat. I personally like Kizer and totally believe he has the skill set to be a solid qb. I'm really liking Browns +7.5 as well.
    I couldn’t agree more with what you said

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    As of this morning a 50% chance of snow with winds from 15 to 25 mph and gusts to 35. High in mid 30's with up to an inch possible of snow.
    I actually like overs in snow, but wind makes it no bueno, wind and incredibly heavy rain only 2 weather elements that I believe absolutely hurt scoring. Gl

Yazworm91

This will be the main game on in my living room tomorrow. Blake hasn't proved yet he should be laying 7.5 points on the road against anyone.

2daBank

This will be the main game on in my living room tomorrow. Blake hasn't proved yet he should be laying 7.5 points on the road against anyone.
    Browns one my fav plays as well. And cardinals, holy crap it a hold your nose special at bankers house!!

Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Seeing 40 degrees and sideways rain, I am hammering the under in this game.

Fournette a gametime decision still and even if he plays he is soft in cold weather which even makes taking the points for CLE feel like a decent small play here.

Good luck, fellas.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

As you stated Banker, an interception at midfield set up a short field for Jax and the TD. Still feeling good though

2daBank

As you stated Banker, an interception at midfield set up a short field for Jax and the TD. Still feeling good though
    I just worry for you that there more to come. Bortles throwing a fair amount of passes, that never ends well.. hopefully they have more of the take points off the board than setting up other team variety.,

Yazworm91

I’d like to retract everything said about Kizer. He personally lost this game.

2daBank

Good call.

Regretting going browns instead. Second time this year I had a team within the number for 59 minutes and lost. Such a joke, down 6 with ball under 2 minutes should only be 2 outcomes, either win game or lose by 6.

Dynasty3669
    Dynasty3669's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3814

I’d like to retract everything said about Kizer. He personally lost this game.
    He’s neither smart nor accurate.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Good call.

Regretting going browns instead. Second time this year I had a team within the number for 59 minutes and lost. Such a joke, down 6 with ball under 2 minutes should only be 2 outcomes, either win game or lose by 6.
    I feel awful for the Browns backers as two weeks straight they’ve covered for 55+ minutes only to collapse late. I’m happy the under hit with relative ease.

2daBank

I feel awful for the Browns backers as two weeks straight they’ve covered for 55+ minutes only to collapse late. I’m happy the under hit with relative ease.
    Yea turns out they waited till last minute to give out one them turnovers for a score I was concerned with for total. I swear if ya ever want to know who I bet any given week just tune into Sportscenter with Scott van pelt and wait for the bad beats segment. That who I was on! Lol

Dynasty3669
    Dynasty3669's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3814

Yea turns out they waited till last minute to give out one them turnovers for a score I was concerned with for total. I swear if ya ever want to know who I bet any given week just tune into Sportscenter with Scott van pelt and wait for the bad beats segment. That who I was on! Lol

Yazworm91

Haha oh I’m in the exact same boat. Was my biggest play of the day and cost me a 5 team parlay

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Classic post