Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Broncos -2.5/-140 vs. Bengals

Bengals are straight garbage. They have AJ Green and that's all. Mixon is a bum, and so is Dalton. Green will have some trouble against Talib and Harris. And Von Miller has been waiting to unleash. I could see the fury in his eyes after playing Brady. Dalton is the precise kind of QB that Miller will want to unleash on.

I don't even have to bring up Denver's offense. Osewiller and the run game looked really solid vs the pats. Special teams and defense destroyed them. Brady did whatever he wanted.

I think Von Miller will win this game by himself.

Broncos Lions ML Parlay $200 to win $370

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Waste of money

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Waste of money
    It's an easy win. Told you Denver D will win this game by themselves. Watch how Dalton melts.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    It's an easy win. Told you Denver D will win this game by themselves. Watch how Dalton melts.
    Lol you’re backing Brock Osweiler. Have fun with that. Eagles put up a 50 burger on this Denver defense btw.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Lol you’re backing Brock Osweiler. Have fun with that. Eagles put up a 50 burger on this Denver defense btw.
    Yup I know.

Wrap for Cinci.

Von Miller wins this game single handedly.

Offense will barely have to do shit. Even though they're capable with Sanders and Thomas. Cinci D not shit.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Goat, what Denver defense? Let me know how they have been the last month? Are they leading the NFL in anything other than points allowed, first downs given up to run or pass? What else are they leading pal? Wake the fuk up, this isn't 2015 anymore. Its pretty sad when Osweiler finally has a good game and that pile of shit still gets routed. Their defense is shit, their special teams is shit, and their offense is shit. If they win it will be because God has pity on this clown ass team.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Goat, what Denver defense? Let me know how they have been the last month? Are they leading the NFL in anything other than points allowed, first downs given up to run or pass? What else are they leading pal? Wake the fuk up, this isn't 2015 anymore. Its pretty sad when Osweiler finally has a good game and that pile of shit still gets routed. Their defense is shit, their special teams is shit, and their offense is shit. If they win it will be because God has pity on this clown ass team.
    lol. agree with everything you said. i just know when they're gonna turn it around. this is an nfl team we're talking about not some college team with 18 year old kids.

i saw the look on von miller's face on the sideline after Brady destroyed them.

trust me. i know that look. i'm an athlete.

cash this one right now. no need to play the game. already foresaw it.

Nostradamus out

unde0087
    Did we win?

Von Miller has been looking like that since Wentz, yes a kid from ND, routed the shit out of them and make that defense look like a bunch of clowns. Honestly, I could have seen you coming with this a week ago when it was basically a must win game, at home no less, and then they got curb stomped again. Season is over, they have zero chance, why would they suddenly care? It isn't like Von Miller is going to be cut or lose money. Not like Cincy is a worth a shit but fuk, both teams are shit. I don't know how you can make a legitimate case for Denver no matter what angle you come from. There are plenty of other games you can pick. Denver isn't suddenly going to make a huge run, even that defense knows they have about the worst QB they could possibly have on an NFL roster. Von knows they have no fukin chance in hell.

Goat Milk

Von Miller has been looking like that since Wentz, yes a kid from ND, routed the shit out of them and make that defense look like a bunch of clowns. Honestly, I could have seen you coming with this a week ago when it was basically a must win game, at home no less, and then they got curb stomped again. Season is over, they have zero chance, why would they suddenly care? It isn't like Von Miller is going to be cut or lose money. Not like Cincy is a worth a shit but fuk, both teams are shit. I don't know how you can make a legitimate case for Denver no matter what angle you come from. There are plenty of other games you can pick. Denver isn't suddenly going to make a huge run, even that defense knows they have about the worst QB they could possibly have on an NFL roster. Von knows they have no fukin chance in hell.
    Na. Von didn't have that look after the Eagles game. Watch bro. I'm telling you. Entire team is gonna take out anger during this game. Plus, Broncos schedule isn't that tough. They play the Raiders, which will decide their fate, and I think they have the Chiefs the last game of the year. Every other team they play is shit. If Broncos can beat the Raiders, they have a chance to make the AFC playoffs. Who is in the wild card in the AFC bro? Both spots are up for grabs even with an 8-8 record. NFL teams don't quit during week 11. This isn't North carolina sports.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Well good luck on it. I just know I wouldn't be laying juice with a team that is built on defense, that now can't stop a nose bleed. I mean take away the house hold names they have on defense and this team is no better than Cleveland. You can't point to one thing that Denver is doing well. All three parts of the game, they are shit. Last 3 years, they won on defense and rushing the football. Now they can't do either.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Broncos in the playoffs? Goat come on bro.

Goat Milk

Well good luck on it. I just know I wouldn't be laying juice with a team that is built on defense, that now can't stop a nose bleed. I mean take away the house hold names they have on defense and this team is no better than Cleveland. You can't point to one thing that Denver is doing well. All three parts of the game, they are shit. Last 3 years, they won on defense and rushing the football. Now they can't do either.
    They're not playing well Und. But they do have household names.... that's why these guys get paid big money. They played Philly and they played the Pats, the two best teams in the league. And Brady was coming off a bye. And it's Brady. He destroyed the best defense in history in the Superbowl 3 years ago. Denver got embarassed b2b games and with these star players on this team (even on the offense...Sanders and Thomas are arguably the best WR combo...they're stars)....these guys won't be embarrassed at home again by the likes of Cinci bro. Maybe if it was the Steelers or Chiefs coming to town. Not Dalton and company. Dalton gonna be crying for him mom by the 2nd q.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Broncos in the playoffs? Goat come on bro.
    I'm not saying they're gonna make it. But I know the mind of an athlete. Even if there's a 1% chance of making it, players won't quit. Broncos have a chance to make it if they win the games they're supposed to win, and try and sneak a win against the Chiefs or Raiders. There's a chance, and that's good enough when you're a killer like Miller.

Dalton time.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Goat, I will be the first one to congratulate you on this if you win. But seriously, after the last month, no way in hell should this team be a favorite IMO.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Brock Osweiler.

lakerboy

This game is going to be right on the number

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1412

broncos have fallen a long way

no coach no qb and now no d

lakerboy

Why was Denver favored?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Brock Osweiler.
    Some guy in my Fantasy league started him and has Dalton on the bench.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

I was on the Broncos today too

johnnyvegas13

I want soooo bad denver get ball back just so ossy can blow it

johnnyvegas13

Lol ossy 2 min drill

this outta be good

Kermit

Bengals playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Bengals playing not to lose instead of playing to win.
    Smart in this case

u really think ossy drives them full field

this will end w a int

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Smart in this case

u really think ossy drives them full field

this will end w a int
    That's true. He is ridiculous.

johnnyvegas13

Even more pathetic then I thought

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Broncos put Goat Milk to sleep.
    Unreal.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

This guy is terrible in every sport

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    He just likes to fukk around on here.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Some guy in my Fantasy league started him and has Dalton on the bench.
    Unless you play in a two QB league you shouldn't have either of those guys on your fantasy team.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    That little harsh, goaty been doing pretty well with NBA player props. He always been a big square when it comes to NFL tho.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Great write up though

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Unless you play in a two QB league you shouldn't have either of those guys on your fantasy team.
    I do play in a 2 QB league.

Last edited by Kermit; 11-20-17 at 12:47 AM.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

well that game sucked, I played Denver Mline and had them in contests