lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    My guess would be sometime in the 90's. One of those years the Bills and Dolphins were still good making the playoffs, and the Jets or Colts had one of their random playoff seasons.

Not sure how you expect a team to have the toughest schedule when the rest of their division is garbage.
    So only there division is garbage? How did the Seahawks get a tough schedule? Wasn't there division garbage?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    U know LB. Fix is in. They are all a bunch of cheetahs. Belichick sucks and can`t coach for shit. Brady is a stiff, over rated and always gets every call from every ref every game.
    If there wasn`t a hard cap, I am sure all they would do is buy titles.

And on and on its goes, every fuggin day, every fuggin year, for over a decade.

Being from Boston and being a Patriot fan has been glorious.
    They hate us cuz they ain’t us~~~
    Well not me, but the team 😄

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Patriots are balling right now, you don't want to bet against them the rest of the year.. Rams and Saints are other teams you probably don't want to bet against on the spreads..

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

The Patriots are currently 7-2.

Here is their regular season record for the past 16 seasons.

2001 11-5
    2002 9-7
    2003 14-2
    2004 14-2
    2005 10-6
    2006 12-4
    2007 16-0
    2008 11-5
    2009 10-6
    2010 14-2
    2011 13-3
    2012 12-4
    2013 12-4
    2014 12-4
    2015 12-4
    2016 14-2

Only one season with less than 10 wins, back in 2002.

They owe this to ... rigging the strength of schedule?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

No rigging, just coincidence as schedules are preset every year.

Play rest of division twice = 6 games
    Play one pre-set rotating division both inside and outside conference =8 games
    Play teams from other two conference divisions that had same standing = 2 games

Been that way for a while, may the SOS fall where it may.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    No rigging, just coincidence as schedules are preset every year.

Play rest of division twice = 6 games
    Play one pre-set rotating division both inside and outside conference =8 games
    Play teams from other two conference divisions that had same standing = 2 games

Been that way for a while, may the SOS fall where it may.
    I'm of the mind that generally SOS is a shifting line in the sand. Basically we had to play half the season this year to figure out which teams were good or not. People were seriously talking Giants SB this year.

And this happens almost every year: Patriots start 2-2 and people think that maybe this is the year of Patriot decline.

Thing is this: inevitably teams get better or worse as the season plays out. BB's organization has mastered the art of improving his team - seems like usually on defensive side of the ball.

Only one, pretty much equally amazing, precedent. Dallas went from 1966 to 1985 with winning seasons. My point here is this: you win like that, SOS shouldn't even be mentioned.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

thread making laker look bad

not as bad as his Verlander thread tho

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    thread making laker look bad

not as bad as his Verlander thread tho
    Shall be resurrected by the Saints thread. Throw enough out there, and you're bound to nail one.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

LB is on full tilt.

lakerboy

No one answered the question. I won like usual.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

As John Madden once said... "Offensive holding occurs on every play" it's whether or not an official wants to call it..... yeah... mysteriously.... when's the last holding call on New England's offensive line? Refs might call it once a year on them. Unreal.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    When was the last time they had the toughest schedule?
    Give it up. NO ONE knows as little about football as you. NO ONE. Name the last division winner that had the hardest schedule numb nuts. The AFC East has been the worst Division overall for years now. Only one team other than the Pats have made the playoffs from the AFC Least in the past 5 years, and that was Miami last season, who got their tails kicked 30-12 by Pitt. That is easily the worst record in the NFL. The rotation is set years in advance. How stupid can you be?

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    As John Madden once said... "Offensive holding occurs on every play" it's whether or not an official wants to call it..... yeah... mysteriously.... when's the last holding call on New England's offensive line? Refs might call it once a year on them. Unreal.
    Wah wah wah. It might have something to do with the fact that Dante Scarnecchia is the best OLine coach in the NFL. Besides, you're delusional--the Patriots get the same calls as everyone else. It's a statistical fact. Check out NFLpenalties.com if you don't believe me.

If you crybabies really think the NFL is going out of their way to favor the Patriots, why don't you go the betting window and pound New England? Sounds to me like you dopes took Denver last night. One team was great and the other one sucked. You picked the wrong side. Man up and move on!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Wah wah wah. It might have something to do with the fact that Dante Scarnecchia is the best OLine coach in the NFL. Besides, you're delusional--the Patriots get the same calls as everyone else. It's a statistical fact. Check out NFLpenalties.com if you don't believe me.

If you crybabies really think the NFL is going out of their way to favor the Patriots, why don't you go the betting window and pound New England? Sounds to me like you dopes took Denver last night. One team was great and the other one sucked. You picked the wrong side. Man up and move on!
    I didn't have any money on the game though. Every New England game.... just do a 7 point teaser with another... It's a no brainer.

Refs love su#$#$#$ off New England and Brady. It's getting old.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Give it up. NO ONE knows as little about football as you. NO ONE. Name the last division winner that had the hardest schedule numb nuts. The AFC East has been the worst Division overall for years now. Only one team other than the Pats have made the playoffs from the AFC Least in the past 5 years, and that was Miami last season, who got their tails kicked 30-12 by Pitt. That is easily the worst record in the NFL. The rotation is set years in advance. How stupid can you be?
    Steelers 2015 had the hardest schedule. They won division year before. Now GTFO

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

On one hand, as already stated, schedule is a rotational format, same for every team. SOS based on opponents winning percentage the previous year, so basically meaningless as teams rise and fall year to year. On the other hand, LB knows this and has still succeeded in putting Pat's fans on tilt.
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 11-13-17 at 01:18 PM.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave swordsandtequila 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ByeShea

BB/Brady: 7 SB appearances w/ 5 rings ... because of the division they play in.

​Okay.

lakerboy

This thread was my easiest win ever.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

This thread was my easiest win ever.
    What are you talking about?

It has been explained several times how the NFL schedule works, the Pats do not receive preferential scheduling treatment.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    What are you talking about?

It has been explained several times how the NFL schedule works, the Pats do not receive preferential scheduling treatment.
    Never said they did.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    BB/Brady: 7 SB appearances w/ 5 rings ... because of the division they play in.

​Okay.

you cannot make up the amount of retard in this thread, I mean we're talking FULL SPECTRUM here

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Rams strength of schedule is through the roof for the next 3 out of 4 weeks.........

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Absolutely off the richter scale..................

Harry N. Lloyd

It's sad that LakerBoy, who is seemingly a good NBA prognosticator, would reveal himself as such a gambling doofus. Can anyone please explain? Gambling is gambling. Never go full tilt!!!!

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18971

Teams don't always get hard or soft schedules. The NFL calculates strength of schedule in a silly way that makes it look hard for some and soft for others. It's up to individuals to analyse it for themselves.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    It's sad that LakerBoy, who is seemingly a good NBA prognosticator, would reveal himself as such a gambling doofus. Can anyone please explain? Gambling is gambling. Never go full tilt!!!!
    Harry is this your first day here?

Harry N. Lloyd

I believe I've got more seniority than you, LB. Respect your elders, you millenial POS.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone knows the strength of schedule is generally determined by how good or bad your division is. The reason the teams other than the Patriots in the AFC East have a harder is because they play the Patriots twice a year - fairly simple. The other problem with your analysis is you can't determine how hard a team's schedule is at the beginning of the year because you don't know how good teams will be until the middle of the season - the Saints are a very good team, Carolina is a solid team, the Chiefs were better than people thought they would be early in the year.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

The division doesn't suck, they just have to play the Patriots twice every year. So it looks like the Patriots' schedule is middling.

(the Patriots are just really good)

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPond View Post
    The division doesn't suck, they just have to play the Patriots twice every year. So it looks like the Patriots' schedule is middling.

(the Patriots are just really good)
    Do you live in a cave, the game tonite showed the Dolphins are one of the worst teams in football. The Jets and Bills are average teams.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Steelers 2015 had the hardest schedule. They won division year before. Now GTFO
    You dumb stupid ignorant f**k. You are so inferior to me that you could not beg to kiss my arse. It just so happens that the teams that the Steelers played in 2015 had a winning percentage of UNDER .500. You have been one of the biggest losers in here ever since they ran your worthless arse out of So Cal many years ago. You are a broke hen pecked fool who is one of the biggest jokes in here. I REPEAT. NO ONE knows as little about Football in here as you do. Your winning percentage is under 40%. Anything else to say,, you dumb S.O.B?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    On one hand, as already stated, schedule is a rotational format, same for every team. SOS based on opponents winning percentage the previous year, so basically meaningless as teams rise and fall year to year. On the other hand, LB knows this and has still succeeded in putting Pat's fans on tilt.
    You dumb stupid ignorant f**k. You are so inferior to me that you could not beg to kiss my arse. It just so happens that the teams that the Steelers played in 2015 had a winning percentage of UNDER .500. You have been one of the biggest losers in here ever since they ran your worthless arse out of So Cal many years ago. You are a broke hen pecked fool who is one of the biggest jokes in here. I REPEAT. NO ONE knows as little about Football in here as you do. Your winning percentage is under 40%. Anything else to say,, you dumb S.O.B?

lakerboy

This dumbfukk keeps living in a dream. Steelers sos in 2015 going into the season was #1. Make some picks on here you fukking angry wheelchair confined retard

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

['''''''''''''''''''''''QUOTE=lakerboy;27 349978]Buffalo 5th hardest
    Miami 6th hardest
    Jets tied for 8th hardest

new england twice makes it that,,
    next/////////

Pats 12th.

Next[/QUOTE]

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Doesn’t matter it’s all Brady and he beat everybody greatest quarterback ever live there is not even a second place category anymore

First 12