thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Show me one thread where I bet the Side...... Was looking for your NFL thread this week for some good fades but saw you decided to scrap that idea.. you going to come on here later today with a bunch of hindsight air bets later and flaunt another fraudulent record in our faces like we give a shit about your "record"?
    Lol, you've gotte slaughtered betting the 49ers every week - here's your post.

Posted those half asleep still..... the niners and chiefs are both -110 plays. don't know why (other than being all crusty eyed ) I didn't write that in. Also have those plays in a 4.5 point teaser...

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, you've gotte slaughtered betting the 49ers every week - here's your post.

Posted those half asleep still..... the niners and chiefs are both -110 plays. don't know why (other than being all crusty eyed ) I didn't write that in. Also have those plays in a 4.5 point teaser...
    every week? well thats one.... and I think that was a win . can you double check the spread on that? not deflecting, just trying to clear it up because I made a lot of money betting the over in a few of their games.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good call to the New Orleans saints backers

First 12