ken10
    ken10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Chargers ML +190

Does the west coast team traveling east for an early game apply for a team coming off a bye?

Chargers receivers, run game, and D are all solid. Let’s not forget it’s still Blake Bortles throwing for the Jags.

Take the Chargers ML.

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Homer alert! This Jags D is for real this year. I can't see Chargers stopping the run either. Same Chargers team that barely escaped out of NY with a win, granted Rivers always seems to hang around. GL with your wager

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3085 View Post
    Homer alert! This Jags D is for real this year. I can't see Chargers stopping the run either. Same Chargers team that barely escaped out of NY with a win, granted Rivers always seems to hang around. GL with your wager
    Chargers d is very good as well tho. Neither defense strength has been stopping the run so that goes both ways. Bortles been bad when under pressure and he will be under pressure from chargers stud pass rushers. Might come down to which qb turns it over less! I like the points much better than ml, think it a tight game.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

cant play a qb that wears diaper on the field... if j dont k ow who im referring to... its the dude that always yell at his player event hough he makes the dumb passess...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Jags D is one of the best defenses every assembled roster wise.

ken10

I came in to gloat but literally 2 seconds later the chargers fumbled and jags take it to the house.

Typical chargers of course. Sorry fellas. Let y’all down.

2daBank

You still have life.

2daBank

I just don't want ot, only way I can lose.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I just don't want ot, only way I can lose.
    you can just picture it, right?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    you can just picture it, right?
    Of course, most things have went right today so prob will happen. I dunno, still like chargers. That dipshit who got last int could have gained yardage but was busy fukkin clowning like a dumb fukk

ken10

Should’ve listened and took the points like you advised, bank. Big fan of your work.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ken10 View Post
    Should’ve listened and took the points like you advised, bank. Big fan of your work.
    Shit bro you made a good play, I wouldn't be bummed about holding that ticket. Just way shit works out sometimes.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

man this chargers team screw me many times.. this time screw my 4 team parlay.. took 2h sd.. just how the hell do you lose a game with 2 possessions in under 3 minutes, i guess if you are phillip rivers, losing is very possible..

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Of course, most things have went right today so prob will happen. I dunno, still like chargers. That dipshit who got last int could have gained yardage but was busy fukkin clowning like a dumb fukk
    Exactly. Why did the Charger with their last interception do a dance and run out of bounds?? The other team has 3 time outs DUMBFUKK!!!! Game is not over!!! Why do we bet on these mental midgets???? I had Chargers spread large and a sprinkle on the ML. Chargers should have won but they're too stupid. And then on 3rd and 5 all u need is a first down to end the game but nooo... Lets hand off up the middle for no gain. Brilliant.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Exactly. Why did the Charger with their last interception do a dance and run out of bounds?? The other team has 3 time outs DUMBFUKK!!!! Game is not over!!! Why do we bet on these mental midgets???? I had Chargers spread large and a sprinkle on the ML. Chargers should have won but they're too stupid. And then on 3rd and 5 all u need is a first down to end the game but nooo... Lets hand off up the middle for no gain. Brilliant.
    Lol, I know right. Last time I bet them they screwed me by half point cause their dumb shit punt returner ran 10 yards backwards to take a safety. I don't think this the smartest or best coached team! Lol

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Lol, I know right. Last time I bet them they screwed me by half point cause their dumb shit punt returner ran 10 yards backwards to take a safety. I don't think this the smartest or best coached team! Lol
    Yeah that return was really bad. Pains me too cuz Benjamin is a Cane. Ugh. Definitely some questionable play calling and stupid penalties... Like the roughong the passer on Joey Bosa. Outstanding you stupid Ohio St fukkeye. Well done.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

The last series you have to let Rivers throw on 3rd and 5 to end the game. Run it up the middle and punt.