Betpoints: 2385

Week 10 picks GoodLuck

Tennessee -5.5 so far
    Cincy in shambles
    This should be a DD win for the Titans.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don't think titans all that good bud. I think bungals offense will bounce back quite nicely here. Maybe titans by 7 but certainly don't think it double digits. Kinda like the over,. Gl buddy

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO

Adding
    Buffalo / New Orleans Over 48

The OVER is 14-3 in the Bills' last 17 home games.
    The Saints boast one of the best offenses in the NFL. They are putting up 27.6 points per game, 392 yards per game and 6.2 yards per play. They have found a running game this season behind Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram that has taken the load off of Drew Brees' shoulders. That balance has made them even more potent and tough to tame this season.
    The Bills really struggle against the pass, and they are giving up 345 yards per game and 5.5 per play on the season. Opposing quarterbacks are throwing for 250 yards per game and completing 63.9% of their passes against Buffalo. This is a Bills defense that just gave up 34 points to the New York Jets last week, and they have allowed 300-plus passing yards in three of their last four games.

Buffalo's offense should get a big boost this week. Tyrod Taylor is going to have two weapons he didn't have previously. Charles Clay has been out with a knee injury, but he is expected to make his return and is Taylor's favorite target. Also, Kelvin Benjamin will be making his Buffalo debut after sitting out last week against the Jets. This is going to be a very good offense moving forward with these two back and healthy.
    Buffalo is 11-1 OVER in all home games over the past two seasons. The OVER is 9-0 in Buffalo's last nine home games with a total set between 42.5 and 49. New Orleans is 45-26 OVER in its last 71 games off two or more consecutive unders. The OVER is 27-12 in Saints last 39 games after allowing 15 points or less in their previous game.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

I feel ya on those trends but 2017 this saints team that hasn't played defense like this in the payton-brees era. Its not as aggressive as the 09 team but it's more stout. Not saying the saints win easily but I just can't see buffalo putting up points unless we can't stop mccoy.
    Also brees is not the same, we have no TE threat, and the screen game has become too predictable.

I follow this team obviously and this is the 1st time all year we play in unfavorable conditions (week 1 in minny would be close).

SAVAGE
    SAVAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1878

As a Titans fan, the Titans pick is a toss up to me. I think they will def win but the Titans haven't been putting teams away this year. They are 3-4-1 ATS. I'm confident the Defense can hold off cincy. They haven't allowed a 100yd rusher in 15 straight games and the secondary is really starting to gel. Just don't know if the offense will have that killer instinct to put the Bengals away by the 4th quarter.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I feel ya on those trends but 2017 this saints team that hasn't played defense like this in the payton-brees era. Its not as aggressive as the 09 team but it's more stout. Not saying the saints win easily but I just can't see buffalo putting up points unless we can't stop mccoy.
    Also brees is not the same, we have no TE threat, and the screen game has become too predictable.

I follow this team obviously and this is the 1st time all year we play in unfavorable conditions (week 1 in minny would be close).
    There's no question that New Orleans has an improved defense this year. Saints have gone under the total in three straight. But those three unders came against Brett Hundley and the Packers, Mitch Trubisky and the Bears and an injured Jameis Winston and the Bucs. The last time they faced a legitimate quarterback, they played in a 52-38 shootout against the Lions four weeks ago.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    There's no question that New Orleans has an improved defense this year. Saints have gone under the total in three straight. But those three unders came against Brett Hundley and the Packers, Mitch Trubisky and the Bears and an injured Jameis Winston and the Bucs. The last time they faced a legitimate quarterback, they played in a 52-38 shootout against the Lions four weeks ago.
    The Lions offense only scored 24 in that game so that’s a little misleading. However our O did score 38 in that one.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yeah it kinda was but you get my point
    Points Awarded:

BreesIsTheGOAT gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Would love the bills to score 38 here lol

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Some might argue that Tyrod is a legitimate qb. But again, I really think mccoy is the key. If we can't stop him that's really gonna open up the passing game.

I'm not playing the total I'm playing saints ml but not with confidence.

Should be an entertaining game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SAVAGE View Post
    As a Titans fan, the Titans pick is a toss up to me. I think they will def win but the Titans haven't been putting teams away this year. They are 3-4-1 ATS. I'm confident the Defense can hold off cincy. They haven't allowed a 100yd rusher in 15 straight games and the secondary is really starting to gel. Just don't know if the offense will have that killer instinct to put the Bengals away by the 4th quarter.
    Green is gonna torch titans secondary today.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Adding Chicago Bears -4
    The Green Bay Packers are predictably struggling with their star QB Aaron Rodgers out for the season with a broken collarbone. They've scored just a total of 44 points during a three-game slide, and here they'll face a Bears side that has allowed an average of just 15.8 ppg in four contests home at Soldier Field on the season. It's also worth noting that the Packers took a 30-17 beating at home against Detroit on Monday while Chicago is coming off its bye week.

Rest advantage Chicago, home field advantage Chicago, and also add the revenge factor since the Packers (with Rodgers under center) rolled to a 21-point victory over the Bears on Sept. 28. Payback time this Sunday, and I think this looks like a solid spot for Chicago.

2daBank

I kinda think same thing about bears, I expect everyone in north to continue kicking pack while they down. Just hard for me to lay points w bears, I like them much more as dogs.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

The Packers Defense is really bad Hopefully the Bears Redzone effeciency can get healthy against this team
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 11-12-17 at 11:17 AM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Added 3 team teaser
    255] PITTSBURGH STEELERS -4½-110 (B+6)
    [257] LOS ANGELES CHARGERS +11-115 (B+6)
    [269] TOTAL (DALLAS COWBOYS vrs ATLANTA FALCONS) o43-110 (B+6)

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Tennessee -5.5 so far
    Cincy in shambles
    This should be a DD win for the Titans.
    Titans not a good team. Bengals Money line looks amazing here.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Added ATL-3

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Added new England -7