jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11771

Should we penetrate the seacocks like all your mothers since texans will not play

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He is old and said prison instead of asylum, he was just saying a cliche and cliches are basically the majorite of press confereence fodder so this is ridiculous and unfair to McNair.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

Two-part question for you:

#1. Did you find the "inmates" part offensive?

#2. If SBR John said as posters, we can't give each other infractions on our own. The inmates can't be running SBR. Would you find that offensive?
    Lol......

That has to be the silliest analogy I have ever heard.............

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This is exactly why they are kneeling. You don't value them as people because you think they should just step n fetch for your enjoyment. As long as they put their bodies on the line and shut the hell up, you're okay with them. The minute one becomes uppity and you want them put in their place.

One day the players are going to realize that they have much more power than they realize. These NFL contracts are horseshit. It's been horseshit for years but they have not figured out how to bargain with the owners, who have put the wool over their eyes. What do you think would happen if half the players decide to get injured in the 1st half of a game? Or what if Deshaun Watson decides to sit out 10 minutes before gametime? Now you mess with their money just like kneeling. One day the players are going to come together and "Remind these Owners who really is boss". I'm sure a lot of people will then be really upset with uppity athletes. lol
    As usual,Mac the only one in thread using unbiased,logical, common sense........

No spinning around and round with he said she said bull,just cold hard facts.......
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 10-28-17 at 03:33 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    It's not offensive!!!

The expression has been around forever and all it does is give an analogy.
    If all the trash around here can be offended by them taking a knee why can't they be offended over something stupid as well?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If all the trash around here can be offended by them taking a knee why can't they be offended over something stupid as well?

It is all just just a silly circus now on both sides. Fukk...pay me 20 million a year and tattoo "inmate" on my chest...hell I will even do some weekends at the county

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I use that phrase on a daily basis at work. I haven't read the entire thread so I'm sure it's been mentioned but it's about employees vs mgmt, nothing to do with race

And for the record, he is right. Players are there to play, not run the prison. That's the wardens job.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    It is all just just a silly circus now on both sides. Fukk...pay me 20 million a year and tattoo "inmate" on my chest...hell I will even do some weekends at the county
    Lol. I know right. I was called inmate or convict for solid 3 years or so while I was locked up, didn't hurt my feelings any.

Everyone just can't wait for the next little thing to be outraged over. It all so fukkin stupid on both sides.

Surely I can't be the only reasonable person that doesn't give 2 shits what anyone says or does if it doesn't effect me? How have these morons all convinced themselves any of this crap matters? It like the collective IQ (which wasn't all that high to begin with!) has dropped dangerously low. Bunch of dumbasses on extreme right and left, why do they all not know being a extremist either way shows stupidity?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

If only these guys knew how much money they are costing themselves because of all the whining. While their feelings get hurt on everything their viewership continues to tank.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    How do I become an inmate? Uncle Bob can call me whatever he wants as long as the checks clear.
    get your white ass outta here......

Auto Donk

mcnair soothed it over late last night, bought d'andre a new set of rims and a jay-z box set......

he's good

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    In 2016, McNair donated $4.5 million to Donald Trump and out of all of the NFL owners McNair was the biggest donor to Trump.[7]
    the most frustrating thing about you bd pos losers, is that you have no idea that you're a bd pos loser and keep doubling down

wtf would you like him to do with HIS fukking money? this is a rhetorical question, as I know you think he should be donating to the welfare party

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Why is everyone saying this is a common phrase? I never heard it once before...

Must be an american thing

reigle9

corvette's are for queers

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    corvette's are for queers
    Off topic but since you brought it up... why do guys hate vetted? Ever been in one they're pretty sweet.

reigle9

nothing is off topic, were a bunch of scumbags on the internet...who cares

honestly, idk...they're just not appealing to me, feel like theyre for 60yo retirees that dont go over 65mph

might have something to do with the convertible aspect, which is super queer and/or for women*

*and opti lol, hope he doesnt see this post

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    mcnair soothed it over late last night, bought d'andre a new set of rims and a jay-z box set......

he's good
    Lol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    people investing millions into the NFL and Billionaire owners don't give 2 sh*ts about the hired help complaining...do your job or get replaced, pretty simple, you think these guys are going to let a multi billion dollar business collapse because someone has sand in their p*ssy? lol nope
    The sand is in a lot of pussies on both sides. Folks get triggered rather easily these days. Texans owner should know to keep his trap shut while he cashes checks off the backs of these strapping bucks.

Do you really think it's that easy to replace elite athletes? Did you forget when the NFL tried to use replacement players? Owners lost their asses. NFL owners are riding a slippery slope if they think they can just demand players to cow tow. They need to find a way to work with the players and not against because that is a losing proposition for them. These owners are playing right into Trumps plan to destroy the league.

2daBank

The sand is in a lot of pussies on both sides. Folks get triggered rather easily these days. Texans owner should know to keep his trap shut while he cashes checks off the backs of these strapping bucks.

Do you really think it's that easy to replace elite athletes? Did you forget when the NFL tried to use replacement players? Owners lost their asses. NFL owners are riding a slippery slope if they think they can just demand players to cow tow. They need to find a way to work with the players and not against because that is a losing proposition for them. These owners are playing right into Trumps plan to destroy the league.
    At this point they might as well replace them w cheaper no talent losers all these idiots in this thread seem to be clamoring for. They destroying the product anyways. Just pay bunch of white trash hillbillies minimum wage and start making the games a clan rally, sadly it appears seats would be filled with sbr's "finest".

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Trump has wanted to destroy the NFL for 30 years.

Mac4Lyfe

At this point they might as well replace them w cheaper no talent losers all these idiots in this thread seem to be clamoring for. They destroying the product anyways. Just pay bunch of white trash hillbillies minimum wage and start making the games a clan rally, sadly it appears seats would be filled with sbr's "finest".
    SBR's finest can't even afford tickets to the games. They are not in the NFL's demographics and are a dying breed anyway.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump has wanted to destroy the NFL for 30 years.
    The owners should have told Trump to pound sand as soon as he tried to make this an issue. The owners are a bunch of old farts that don't know how to handle critical issues anyway, especially Goodell, which is why they're in this mess to begin with. This should have been squashed the minute Kaepernick took a knee. Goodell was asleep at the wheel.

2daBank

SBR's finest can't even afford tickets to the games. They are not in the NFL's demographics and are a dying breed anyway.
    Sooner the better. Far too many angry hate filled ppl round this joint.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 10-28-17 at 12:21 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Why is everyone saying this is a common phrase? I never heard it once before...

Must be an american thing
    I've heard it my whole life. You can google it.

I can't believe that players are sticking to their guns complaining about it.

2daBank

I've heard it my whole life. You can google it.

I can't believe that players are sticking to their guns complaining about it.
    Why is it any more rediculous than ppl complaining about them kneeling? Seems to me the ppl telling players what should and should not offend them are same ppl that have their panties in a bunch over the protest.

I have a couple old sayings myself. "Pot calling kettle black"

"Get over it"

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words and protest will never hurt me"

Bluehorseshoe

Why is it any more rediculous than ppl complaining about them kneeling? Seems to me the ppl telling players what should and should not offend them are same ppl that have their panties in a bunch over the protest.

I have a couple old sayings myself. "Pot calling kettle black"

"Get over it"

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words and protest will never hurt me"
    I think every aspect of it is on both sides.

1) To think kneeling will make any difference.

2) People complaining about the kneeling. Who really cares what they do?

3) To think this comment had racial overtones. It's not even close.

Anything else I'm forgetting??

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

The owners should have told Trump to pound sand as soon as he tried to make this an issue.
    When Donald Trump decides to make something an issue, those on the wrong side already lost. How do you not see this already?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

u can only hope Mac but these ignorant assholes breed kids too and sure enuf they will teach their kids the same garbage they believe in. Its a horrible circle and why our country never seems to move forward like most countries because these fox news gullible nitwits, hold everyone back except one group. The mega rich who don't give two shits about these imbeciles.

reigle9

I think every aspect of it is on both sides.

1) To think kneeling will make any difference.

2) People complaining about the kneeling. Who really cares what they do?

3) To think this comment had racial overtones. It's not even close.

Anything else I'm forgetting??
    1. Not one of them knows wtf they're protesting, this literally started from kap blaming white people for him sucking at fb...despite having white parents (is this real life wtf?)

2. Nobody, but sjw losers and dorks on the internet

3. It couldnt be dumber
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This shit was never about the police. This is all Gabbert's fault.

Mac4Lyfe

I don't think it had racial overtones BUT if one of his players thought it was racial, so be it. His players have more interactions with him than you and I, so there opinion has weight.

But, i don't think it's about race. It's about ownership thinking they are more important than the players. The league should be a partnership but it's been an us against them for a long time. The players are just as important, if not more to this league than the owners. The players have more skin in the game than the owners, they put their lives on the line every play. The owners need to WORK WITH the players and not foster the me versus you. Unfortunately, Goodell has led this division of owner/player. He's fostered a divided workplace. I think the NFL would do better to get rid of that guy. He doesn't seem to have a good eye for the pulse of the league or what's happening across the US.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This shit was never about the police. This is all Gabbert's fault.
    lol is that seriously what the narrative is? i don't even know what they're pretending to be outraged about

hating cops is so 2016

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I don't think it had racial overtones BUT if one of his players thought it was racial, so be it. His players have more interactions with him than you and I, so there opinion has weight.

But, i don't think it's about race. It's about ownership thinking they are more important than the players. The league should be a partnership but it's been an us against them for a long time. The players are just as important, if not more to this league than the owners. The players have more skin in the game than the owners, they put their lives on the line every play. The owners need to WORK WITH the players and not foster the me versus you. Unfortunately, Goodell has led this division of owner/player. He's fostered a divided workplace. I think the NFL would do better to get rid of that guy. He doesn't seem to have a good eye for the pulse of the league or what's happening across the US.
    Lol, well to some people, every detail is about race. The saying "the pot calling the kettle black" is probably offensive to people. I'd guarantee it.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    1. Not one of them knows wtf they're protesting, this literally started from kap blaming white people for him sucking at fb...despite having white parents (is this real life wtf?)

2. Nobody, but sjw losers and dorks on the internet

3. It couldnt be dumber
    And stealing someone else's comment.......Kneeling in the NFL has now become the equivalent of the "Ice Bucket Challenge".

Auto Donk

heard mcnair called a family meeting, and gathered his closes friends and confidants, as well, to help strategize what to do over this f'n p.r. nightmare.....

what a mess....

tho, I'm pretty sure, if these damn photos of that session get out, the league will probably force a sale.....

and, the video below of players showing up at the practice facility this morning is not going to go over well with the liberal main stream media.....

this is turning out to be a full blow disaster.....

go heavy on the seahawks.....

no way the texans truly "show up"....

tho, they should be clean after the "cleansing" management gave them on the way in to the facility.....:

first, the "damage control session:

and the video from the practice facility this morning:

First 1234 Last