1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Local media in Houston saying Texans are pissed at the owner. There is insight info blaring on the local radio sports show that the players may tank this game to show up the owner. Don't bet this game if you like Houston. A lot of the vets are pissed off.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

What's more likely

- Texans players just quit/softplay because their feelings are hurt
    - They play exactly how they would on any given Sunday

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Head Coach had to go kiss the players ass so they all wouldn't walk out on an important practice day that should have been devoted to putting in the game plan.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    What's more likely

- Texans players just quit/softplay because their feelings are hurt
    - They play exactly how they would on any given Sunday
    Dude before this year I would have said the latter without a doubt. I still want to believe that but everyone so fukked up these days and been lead to believe their feelings so damn important who freaking knows???

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Dude before this year I would have said the latter without a doubt. I still want to believe that but everyone so fukked up these days and been lead to believe their feelings so damn important who freaking knows???
    I think the other thing to consider is that they are playing for a city that just had a significant natural disaster.

We'll see. I like plays that have a lot of volatility to them and this one definitely qualifies.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I think the other thing to consider is that they are playing for a city that just had a significant natural disaster.

We'll see. I like plays that have a lot of volatility to them and this one definitely qualifies.
    No doubt, one thing for sure there no way books feel any better about their line and what to expect than we do. I'd assume they praying for balanced action on this one.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Seattle one of the most overrated teams. O line is a mess. Prisco picked them

Houston all day, I got +7.5 already
    Lol

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

The only decent team the Seahawks have beaten are the Rams and that was a miracle win.

Any time I make a case like this to bet one way, you should probably run the other way

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

One thing to consider is Seattle also has the most militant team in the league and may not want Houston upstaging them. It may be a rush to the bottom. Only gamblers keeping the NFL together now. Nobody would even watch if you couldn't bet. Lets face it would still watch and gamble if the ingrates were replaced with rooster roaches!

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Seattle doesnt even need to throw the ball to win this game...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    One thing to consider is Seattle also has the most militant team in the league and may not want Houston upstaging them. It may be a rush to the bottom. Only gamblers keeping the NFL together now. Nobody would even watch if you couldn't bet. Lets face it would still watch and gamble if the ingrates were replaced with rooster roaches!
    Good point, so does Seattle lay down with them or beat the brakes off them to help embarrass owner? This all so confusing! But no I wouldn't bet it if they replaced these guys with minimum wage fuckbags, I been more and more turned off by NFL cause how badly the product being deteriorated already, not cause the political crap.

I'm sick of all sides now, I don't care they protest and understand how pissed they are about all the crybaby racist right crying about that, if our dumbfulk tweetng embarrassment of a prez said I should be stopped doing something I'd do the opposite too!! Now they gonna get over sensitive about nothing and why not? This such a clusterfukk of far extremist on both sides letting media and internet drive massive wedge between them over nothing. Both sides have way more in common than they want to admit, both bunch of overly sensitive pussies that just can't wait for next thing to be outraged over!!! N. Korea should just start shooting nukes at us, who could blame them??

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

I stopped betting against Seahawks at home, but gl.

lyon804

Good point, so does Seattle lay down with them or beat the brakes off them to help embarrass owner? This all so confusing! But no I wouldn't bet it if they replaced these guys with minimum wage fuckbags, I been more and more turned off by NFL cause how badly the product being deteriorated already, not cause the political crap.

I'm sick of all sides now, I don't care they protest and understand how pissed they are about all the crybaby racist right crying about that, if our dumbfulk tweetng embarrassment of a prez said I should be stopped doing something I'd do the opposite too!! Now they gonna get over sensitive about nothing and why not? This such a clusterfukk of far extremist on both sides letting media and internet drive massive wedge between them over nothing. Both sides have way more in common than they want to admit, both bunch of overly sensitive pussies that just can't wait for next thing to be outraged over!!! N. Korea should just start shooting nukes at us, who could blame them??
    Good question. It will be hard for them to lay down on Deshaun. I hate most worthless nfl players but he is special. He's a generational talent and person.

2daBank

Couldn't believe retards like browns passed on him and bears traded up to draft not him. How you watch him play bama in those 2 champ games and not know he was real deal? Soon as Texans drafted him I said they were instantly legit contenders. Confused me they started that scrub savage in 1st game.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I stopped betting against Seahawks at home, but gl.
    Take a close look at the Hawks offensive stats this season on the road vs at home.

lyon804

Couldn't believe retards like browns passed on him and bears traded up to draft not him. How you watch him play bama in those 2 champ games and not know he was real deal? Soon as Texans drafted him I said they were instantly legit contenders. Confused me they started that scrub savage in 1st game.
    Yep, nothing ever changes. Thats why you see most teams that struggle year after year never get better. The NFL doesnt change much most years. Usually the same teams at tops and same ones sucking hind teet.

Guys like Deshaun play above there "measurables" Same as Tom Brady and others. Some guys always play below.

But yeah after he put up about 900 yards on Alabama in last 2 seasons on that stage and people are drafting others ahead of him? Yeah...

lakerboy

Lyon things good brother?

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

I want to be pissed off about this but I can't cause that would be siding with the nazi's that don't like the protesting. I'm so sick of it all from both sides. So sick of this being talked about more than the games. So sick of everyone thinking their feelings are so damn important that we should all do our best not to hurt them!!
    You're paid to play not kneel on a soap box!
    Shut the F-up and play.

lakerboy

lets go

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24302

Let's get this win!

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Now it’s time to hammer Houston, will cover easily .

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Toughest home field in the league. Watson probably throws a pick 6 in garbage time to bury you.
    He already threw the pick 6

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I tried pulling the trigger on this live but texans were up 7-0 and they gave me a -2/5 line

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I tried pulling the trigger on this live but texans were up 7-0 and they gave me a -2/5 line
    Interesting

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Pick 6 coming?

lakerboy

Bang

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I want to be pissed off about this but I can't cause that would be siding with the nazi's that don't like the protesting.
    PMSnbc and cnn crybabies keep saying this, but might be perhaps the most disingenuous thing babbled today. I doubt you were in Europe during WWII when Jews were being tossed into ovens, tortured by the thousands, and the remains tossed into mass graves by REAL nazis.

Fukin SJWs who don't get their way and sit down, cry, and have a temper tantrum because they have no idea what their talking about and repeat clever phrases like parrots.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Some guy in my Fantasy League(2 QB League) has Watson and Wilson both starting. Holy shit. He also had Doyle and McCoy.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow what a game 79 points didn't see that coming 860 passing yards between the 2 qbs

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

It's rocking in Seattle!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Could care less what Texans do right now. Bob McNair has done a lot for the community, and does not deserve to be disgraced by these prima donnas. The majority of the comments from the Houston Chronicle agree. Texans just made it worse by giving the game away at the end.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Some guy in my Fantasy League(2 QB League) has Watson and Wilson both starting. Holy shit. He also had Doyle and McCoy.
    gtfo. omg

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    gtfo. omg
    No doubt he'll win the money for the high points of the week.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Play to win, O'Brien never gets it. Are they scared for the post game? So many teams lose due to playing it soft and not playing to win --- 3 weak run plays when Watson is killing it? GTFO Billy, you never learn, do you

First 123 Last