thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 Picks

1-3 this past weekend to go to 19-18, with a bet on the Eagles at 4.5 pending.

Saints -7.5 - The Bears were very lucky to beat Carolina and Baltimore, getting key turnovers, now they play a better team on the road where the defense has struggled.

KC -7 - Andy Reid has the best record of any coach in the NFL of a bye and he will have extra time to prepare here, Chiefs have lost 2 straight because secondary struggled against Carr and Roethlisberger, Simiean is not in their class and he's struggled on the road. Sanders should be out again, and he's been Denver most consistent receiver. Smith is better at home and has always played well in divisional games.

Raiders-Buffalo over 45.5 - Bills defense is good but secondary has struggled last 2 weeks against Dalton and Winston, Carr should have success. Bills offense has been better and Taylor is better at home.

Vikings -7.5 - Cleveland is off a tough overtime loss and Zimmer should be solid at getting team ready for London. Cleveland's offensive line fell apart with Thomas out and Minnesota's offensive line injuries are minor.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Thanks little buddy!

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Mods please change title from “4 picks” to “4 horrible write ups”

TIA

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Thanks little buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Mods please change title from “4 picks” to “4 horrible write ups”

TIA
    <br>
    <br>

Lol douche bags, I went 7-4 this past weekend - what was your record.

Sharpangles good call on USC - your play on them second half was sharp.

SharpAngles

Meh, I’d bet USC +25 again. If you had half a clue you would try to bury me for going large on Heather the heat Hardy since you’re creepily stalking my plays. Good thing you don’t have even a quarter clue cause that might’ve hurt my feelings.

Either way your writeups are still garbage pal. Bears got lucky was a zinger and it all went downhill from there.

Serious question: why separate threads instead of a single one tracking your plays?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Meh, I’d bet USC +25 again. If you had half a clue you would try to bury me for going large on Heather the heat Hardy since you’re creepily stalking my plays. Good thing you don’t have even a quarter clue cause that might’ve hurt my feelings.

Either way your writeups are still garbage pal. Bears got lucky was a zinger and it all went downhill from there.

Serious question: why separate threads instead of a single one tracking your plays?
    why did you have to bring up that bellator event again, i thought i was finally over my ass getting reamed on that
    Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave milwaukee mike 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SharpAngles

Mike that was one of the worst results I’ve ever had. I am completely obsessed. I close my eyes and all I see is Hardy leaning into that kick that concaved her nose. I may never get over it.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    1-3 this past weekend to go to 19-18, with a bet on the Eagles at 4.5 pending.

Saints -7.5 - The Bears were very lucky to beat Carolina and Baltimore, getting key turnovers, now they play a better team on the road where the defense has struggled.

KC -7 - Andy Reid has the best record of any coach in the NFL of a bye and he will have extra time to prepare here, Chiefs have lost 2 straight because secondary struggled against Carr and Roethlisberger, Simiean is not in their class and he's struggled on the road. Sanders should be out again, and he's been Denver most consistent receiver. Smith is better at home and has always played well in divisional games.

Raiders-Buffalo over 45.5 - Bills defense is good but secondary has struggled last 2 weeks against Dalton and Winston, Carr should have success. Bills offense has been better and Taylor is better at home.

Vikings -7.5 - Cleveland is off a tough overtime loss and Zimmer should be solid at getting team ready for London. Cleveland's offensive line fell apart with Thomas out and Minnesota's offensive line injuries are minor.

This jerkoff just mushed the eagles tonight for sure

Thomorino I'll be down at the turf club by 3-330 betting on some races....will be tailgating in the parking lot at the Holiday Inn....I have a black Land Rover but you know that already

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

i thought you didn't post during the week

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    This jerkoff just mushed the eagles tonight for sure

Thomorino I'll be down at the turf club by 3-330 betting on some races....will be tailgating in the parking lot at the Holiday Inn....I have a black Land Rover but you know that already
    Lol, douche bag, if you need a calculator for your fake $200 bets use your phone.

thomorino

Lol, USC is trash, everyone knew that game was over after the first quarter. I don't read trash - don't follow you.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Why do you laugh before every reply? Are you mentally challenged or what's the deal?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Why do you laugh before every reply? Are you mentally challenged or what's the deal?
    lol, douche bag, are you still trolling, post some picks

SharpAngles

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Aren't you blowing MMA fighters to carry their water or trying to borrow a credit card to go pro.

thomorino

Lol, I have 1 threat a week for my picks in the NFL and NCAA - because their are 4-5 who like to come in a troll the threads I start a new one each week so I don't have to sort through 50 page bud. If the same 4-5 douche bags did not come in here each week and their was only 1-2 pages I would keep 1 thread for the whole season little guy.

MMANick

Aren't you blowing MMA fighters to carry their water or trying to borrow a credit card to go pro.
    You didn't start with a laugh! Great job, bud

Please copy and paste a bet slip so I can see that you actually gamble. Just post your totals from last week... I have.

SharpAngles

Lol, I have 1 threat a week for my picks in the NFL and NCAA - because their are 4-5 who like to come in a troll the threads I start a new one each week so I don't have to sort through 50 page bud. If the same 4-5 douche bags did not come in here each week and their was only 1-2 pages I would keep 1 thread for the whole season little guy.
    Oh ok. I thought it was because you’re a fraudulent air bettor who makes up records but guess I was wrong

Ryermkd
    God is Good

I'll answer for our counselor:

fourlokobro
    fourlokobro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

Tough sledding taking all those TD favorites in the NFL... Bears are looking good with Trubisky, would not advise fading them when they got some serious momentum last couple weeks... Browns are auto-fade so more power to you if you can sit through one of their games...I haven't won a single bet involving Buffalo this year, Pass

thomorino

[QUOTE=SharpAngles;27298409]Oh ok. I thought it was because you’re a fraudulent air bettor who makes up records but guess I was wrong[/QUOTE)

Lol, you'd have to be mentally retarded to not be able to see my pick picks - I have 1 thread a week in college football and the NFL.Lol, I probably bet more in a day than you bet in a month.

MMANick

[QUOTE=thomorino;27298422]
    Oh ok. I thought it was because you’re a fraudulent air bettor who makes up records but guess I was wrong[/QUOTE)

Lol, you'd have to be mentally retarded to not be able to see my pick picks - I have 1 thread a week in college football and the NFL.Lol, I probably bet more in a day than you bet in a month.
    Post a betslip then, bitch. Not too hard, or is it?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by fourlokobro View Post
    Tough sledding taking all those TD favorites in the NFL... Bears are looking good with Trubisky, would not advise fading them when they got some serious momentum last couple weeks... Browns are auto-fade so more power to you if you can sit through one of their games...I haven't won a single bet involving Buffalo this year, Pass
    I would never bet a 7 point or less underdog in the NFL if I didn't think they could win the game, and I think its hard to believe any of these teams have significant chance to win, although obviously anything is possible.

thomorino

[QUOTE=MMANick;27298427]

Post a betslip then, bitch. Not too hard, or is it?
    Lol, fuk off douche bag, I don't need to post anything.

thomorino

Lol, little guy, just for you.

Event 1: Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles
    Play Time: 2017-10-23 20:30
    Selection: Philadelphia Eagles to win
    Odds: Point Spread (-4.5) -110
    Bet Type: Point Spread
    Bet Odds: -110
    Bet Amount: $310.91
    Bet Payout: $593.55
    Won Amount: Wager Pending
    Time Placed: 2017-10-20 01:31:48
    Last edited by thomorino; 10-23-17 at 01:42 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    i thought you didn't post during the week
    bump

MMANick

Easy as that. Good luck on the bet.

MMANick

Looks like I found someone to let me borrow their CC. Donated to Make a Wish & paid the fee so it all goes to the Charity. I hope you're next. You're a lawyer and everything, so I figure $100 is chump change for you. Also, it's for a good cause. Get on it, big timer.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

wish I could bet this much........

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Don't worry, trickle down economics! Us little minnows can feed off Thomorino!

MMANick

Congrats on the bet! Now donate & become pro.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    you could

just make sure it's the rest of your balance like thomorino

no other reason to bet such a weird amount, or to lay -110 when the same line could've been bet at heritage for -105
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

Dawgy
    Dawgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    you could

no other reason to bet such a weird amount, or to lay -110 when the same line could've been bet at heritage for -105
    Guy was all in for sure

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Bet Amount: $air
    Bet Payout: $air
    Nice screen shot.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    you could

Lol didn't I put you in your place with your stupid fuking posting about how the books made money last year after favorites and over killed it all year. A $300 bet was all in on my account - what a joke. I have multiple outs like most bettors. I don't give a fuk if I could have gotten 5 cents better juice, there will always be a better line somewhere.

123 Last