Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Steelers -5; Cowboys -6.5; AZ Cardinals +145

I don't trust Andy Dalton and the Bengals. Dalton is a meltdown waiting to happen and the Steelers are the type of team that needs a couple wins to start getting their rhythm. Steelers have yet to blow anyone out this year and they have struggled big time, especially in the red zone. I don't see that continuing at home against a division rival. Steelers should put up about 27 points here and the Bengals won't score more than 21 imo. Steelers defense is nasty and Joe Hayden has given AJ Green problems over the years. Green should still get his numbers but Hayden will make it tough and will force Dalton into a mistake or two. What's more, Adam Jones is out and that means the guy Cinci usually uses to cover Antonio Brown 1 on 1 over the last few years is gonna have to be replaced by a double team. Double team Brown means less guys in the box for Bell, 1 on 1 with other players.

Cowboys

Cowboys get their best defender back today, one of the best pass rushers in the NFL, along with their 2nd best defensive player, Sean Lee. They are healthy and ready to go and this Dallas team has obviously regressed from last year, losing their 3 best players in the secondary. But this still have Byron Jones back there and the 49ers just released Navarro Bowman who is not only the best player on that team (offense or defense), he was the leader of that team, with the longest tenure. With this franchise in shambles and Shanahan wanting to see what his young players have (benching Hoyer and others), 49ers are bound for a top 2 pick this year in the draft. 49ers have played every team very close, but that was while Navarro Bowman was on the team.

I like when guys understand the impact of a player like Bowman, especially someone who is the leader of the entire team. Meltdown for SF coming.

Cardinals

Toss up game. Will take these odds in a coin flip. AZ gets their best O linemen back today and that's a huge diff against a good rams front line. AP gives them a new dimension and this game is in London -- I expect the more seasoned players on the Cardinals team (Chandler Jones, Peterson, Palmer, Fitz, AP) -- I expect these guys to handle the trip better and focus more on business while the young players on the Rams may be overly-excited and prone to mistakes.

Goat Milk

I know I got a bad line on the Steelers, but I already booked it last night

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I know I got a bad line on the Steelers, but I already booked it last night
    Cinci seems to have righted the ship after a slow start...they have won two in a row and prior to that blew a huge lead on the road against the Packers and wound up losing 27 - 24....and they are also coming off their bye week...two weeks to rest, heal up, and prepare...Pitt is way too inconsistent for my tastes...too much Jekyll and Hyde...this is why I took the Bengals this week in my teaser play...but good luck, bro...we can both hit and win this game...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

0-1 already

Now need to sweat later

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    0-1 already

Now need to sweat later
    You say something?

Goat Milk

Saw a lot of people this week betting on strange teams like the 49ers to beat/cover against Dallas, ATL to beat the Patriots on Sunday night in Foxborough where Brady has lost like 5 times literally in his career on Sunday night prime time at home, and then another strange one people took was the Giants to beat Seattle. Really? Giants lost Beckham Marshall and Shephard. Who is Manning gonna throw to?

Seahawks are stacked at every level except RB and O line.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    and then another strange one people took was the Giants to beat Seattle. Really? Giants lost Beckham Marshall and Shephard. Who is Manning gonna throw to?

Seahawks are stacked at every level except RB and O line.
    I didn't understand this either lol I'd be surprised if the giants won another game this season.