House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    NFL is getting so fukking ridiculous. Run a play, check for a flag, run another play check for another flag. This shit is getting tiresome. Raider Receivers were pushing DB's all over the field tonight. I don't think I've ever seen that shit before. Just threw guys on the ground left and right and got away with it for the most part. Crazy.
    agree 100%

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    hey u stupid fukk
    raiders outplayed the chiefs that game
    you stupid fukk
    raiders 32 first downs to cheifs 19

overcame a baboon pussy who hampered his own team
    shut your bitch mouth

PUSSY BITCH
    This bitch doesn't watch much football , typical Raiders fan , just an idiot .... Your team couldn't run the ball for shit , refs were giving you guys every call in the secondary , giving you phantom holding calls like the one on Wilson when Carr got sacked and fumbled the ball on your own 20 .. Dumbass > Raiders should've lost that game without a doubt ...Refs kept them in it thats a fact

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Is Andy scared? Conservative? Somebody who's from KC fill me in, because I've never been more thankful to be a Pats fan. If that was Brady with 4 minutes to kill, game would be over.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Is Andy scared? Conservative? Somebody who's from KC fill me in, because I've never been more thankful to be a Pats fan. If that was Brady with 4 minutes to kill, game would be over.
    Andy Reid has a lot of things going for him as a coach, game day decision making after the kickoff isn't one of them. It's why he'll never be great.

The difference between Andy Reid and Bill Belichick is that Belichick's Patriots came back from a 25 point deficit in the Super Bowl, Andy Reid's Chiefs blew a 28 point playoff lead in the playoffs a few years back.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

100 nobody saw any of that coming....your reasoning both ways is flawed....more of an edge in cockfighting IMO LOL....its insanity
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    These ref calls remind me why I hardly ever bet NFL pregame. Between the flukiest of things happening late in games, flags killing your team, and bad ref calls NFL is a little too much for me.

PaperTrail07

A whole rack of games where THERE IS SKILL DIFFERENCE weekly all within a 1 score spread LOL..... your dead on man...
    This is why I dont bet pregame. There is "parity" in this league because of the refs. I always thought it cant be that competitive, I mean we mostly see spreads of -3 and +3, they want us to believe because there isnt much between these teams, but its solely because of the refs why most games end in winning field goals or a few points. Many games crucial calls are during the game, P.I. calls, holding calls, Ill wait live when I can get more pts or when I can catch 7 or more pregame, just ridiculous.

PaperTrail07

Did you see Kelce get flat trucked? LOL.....its so here and there....whenever they decide....I won yesterday too
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    agree 100%

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Im not sure if youre agreeing with me or being sarcastic Papes lol.

PaperTrail07

100% in agreement LOL..... It just blows my mind how people don't see it lol.....KC covers -7 vs skins on a useless play....Oak has this BS.....meanwhile people are dropping serious coin on these games discussing linebacker schemes LMFAO....
    Im not sure if youre agreeing with me or being sarcastic Papes lol.

PaperTrail07

Saying one guy that says--KC is much better they'll thro all over blah blah....guy from oak land......home game...loss..season on line...we got this....both guy logic flawed....1 ends up thiking he was "right" ...lol...its laughable...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    100% in agreement LOL..... It just blows my mind how people don't see it lol.....KC covers -7 vs skins on a useless play....Oak has this BS.....meanwhile people are dropping serious coin on these games discussing linebacker schemes LMFAO....
    Yep, all the capping in the world doesnt matter if the refs have a say. How do you cap refs?

First 1234