Blaylocks
    Blaylocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4038

FU Henry

247 pound roosterlicker

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

There is no way the game was ending at tennessee winning exactly by 7. All the early bets were on Colts +7 and +7.5. Then -6.5 action on tennessee. If the game ended with tennessee winning by 7 it wouldn't have been a disaster for the books (just in this game though, because overall books had a great weekend). When tennessee had the ball for final drive, my gut told me there is going to a freak score either by tennessee or by indy via turnover. If indy had told public would have but it still wouldn't have been as bad as tennessee winning exactly by 7. But tennessee winning by more than 7 is a clean up by the book with no mercy after than weekend.

Henry may have been out of bound. I am surprised that they didn't even bother reviewing.

Blaylocks
    Blaylocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4038

Looked like he was out of bounds on at least 2 steps... And you are right about ending on 7. (no review)

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Blaylocks View Post
    Looked like he was out of bounds on at least 2 steps... And you are right about ending on 7. (no review)
    I reviewed it.... he came very close in stepping out... but foot never hit the white.

Tough break man. These Monday Night Football games have been rather weird.

RGriebling
    Can't spell Griebling w/o the Bling
    RGriebling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4070

I laughed off the couch when I saw him cut right! "He's gonna make some people happy tonight!" I lost on the U/47 (bought one late). Classic MNF.