Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Colin Kaepernick to Cleveland Browns

This team is atrocious, they literally beat themselves every week.
    Get in the Red zone and give it away. Hogan was a good laugh, worse than Kizer. 3INTs, 1FUM.

If I'm in the management I give the man a shot, what do you have to lose?

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

probably cheap

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Kaepernick is better than any QB on the Browns roster...better than the Raiders backup.. better than the Packers backup....better than the Bucs backup..all these starting QBs getting injured and their backups are trash..

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Hundley was so bad it was comical. He should not even be on a roster.

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Kaepernick is better than any QB on the Browns roster...better than the Raiders backup.. better than the Packers backup....better than the Bucs backup..all these starting QBs getting injured and their backups are trash..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Right but kap really isn't a franchise guy. In this upcoming qb rich draft why bring in a guy who gonna alienate your fan base and maybe steal a few wins hurting your draft position? Granted browns will prob miss on whichever qb they choose or pass on like they did Watson! Lol

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Marginal QB skills + HUGE distraction = No job.

The owners have made it pretty clear they don't want the distraction. Aside from what the media will have you believe, the majority of folks out there are pretty sick of all this shit.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Maybe he'll wise up, I'd give him a chance, but at the same time I'd give him a stern talking to akin to a child.

Ask him if he understands the meaning of the word RESPECT and if he wants a second chance at his career, most people wouldn't give him the light of day, but I'm a firm believer in redemption.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

NFL has never needed qb's like they do today. sign the damn man. kizer hogan hundley should not be starting lol
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 10-15-17 at 05:32 PM.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

GB needs to sign someone, but it won't be Kap. Even if they liked him, McCarthy will never run a read-option offense. I mean, look at today. His only chance was to run Hundley. The guy can't pass. And on 3rd and 2, at 0-0, he drops him back and he gets picked. I don't think Hundley ran one time in the game on a designed run. You don't expect him to play, but it was like they pulled a guy off the street.