tigerfanforever
    tigerfanforever's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1980

Lay the points Cash in

Houston-7, lots of defensive injuries for Houston but Cleveland is still a BAD team, Watson gets his confidence back in the game and wins by double digits.

Falcons -13.5
    , most folks won't lay this many points but that line is still short. Matt Ryan is ready to bounce back from his bye week and Dolphins can't score. 31-10 type game.

Ravens -5, Joe Flacco can win ugly games and at home they win by more than 5.

Chiefs -3.5,
    the Chiefs will not go undefeated but they do beat the Steelers. Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce make Kansas City a tough offense with Alex Smith at QB. The team has chemistry and that is what the Steelers are missing. Steelers have the top running back and wide receiver and they should be better but it will not be today. Chiefs 24-17.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

You buying points? What kind of shyster lines are these lol, only ATL is close to my book.

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    You buying points? What kind of shyster lines are these lol, only ATL is close to my book.
    Lines have moved, these are normal right now...

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Not on Bodog. If these are legit I'm either sharp as penetrate or I'm on the "wrong" side of the movement, and I'm going to get absolutely buried this week.

tigerfanforever
    tigerfanforever's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1980

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    I play local, scoresandodds website is the line source and they are accurate, BOL