Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dlo is looking sharp here

but a bear hug with Marine Andy

may be too much to overcome the large number

there is a Shepard though and that makes this interesting

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

And wait for it... I'll say "boo!" And here comes Cuse... Ops forgot to put in the "lol"

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

just play football damn it

RGriebling
    Can't spell Griebling w/o the Bling
    RGriebling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4070

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup... I can see some shiiiit starting already..

NBA is a total liberal anti Trump hating league to begin with.. Trump will attack at the first sign of disrespect to the Anthem..
    You're both wrong. The NBA has had a "no sit" policy ever since Abdul-Rauf (see Chris Jackson) sat during the anthem back in the late 90's...Then again, I shouldn't expect a Trump supporter to know.....anything!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by RGriebling View Post
    You're both wrong. The NBA has had a "no sit" policy ever since Abdul-Rauf (see Chris Jackson) sat during the anthem back in the late 90's...Then again, I shouldn't expect a Trump supporter to know.....anything!
    We'll see? Some NFL players are still saying they will take a knee and take the fine just reported in the news media today.. You think the NBA black power players will think any different the NFL players..

Stubborn and won't be told what to do are some of the black players.. I know the type... Especially if when they think they are doing it for a righteous cause like black equality...

Rules are made to be broken.. Digest that thought Einstein...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Trump has these players on a yoyo now... We are gonna see just who are the hard core and band wagon kneelers are now, it's about to hit the wallet and get serious...

Mean while in England they are bit twisted now too ...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

What was Kaep's reasoning for turning down the CFL offer?
    I heard on sports talk that the Canadian Football League made him an offer but he didn't take it.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I heard on sports talk that the Canadian Football League made him an offer but he didn't take it.
    Interesting, someone should interview him

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

Nothing to gain. If he succeeds up there, it's just the CFL and it doesn't matter. If he flops, then every coach and owner in the NFL can say see, i told you he couldn't play and that's why we wouldn't sign him.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Nothing to gain. If he succeeds up there, it's just the CFL and it doesn't matter. If he flops, then every coach and owner in the NFL can say see, i told you he couldn't play and that's why we wouldn't sign him.
    makes (((sense)))

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    makes (((sense)))
    I'm afraid you don't know how to use the triple parentheses... That comment was spot on.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I guess when you make 40 million in the NFL, there is little incentive financially to play in the CFL. Plus you never know when you start sucking and will have to compete with Guy Buddyfriend for the starting QB position and then have to start kneeling for the Canadian National Anthem in protest.

CY892
    CY892's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by RGriebling View Post
    True story- I graduated HS with Chris Jackson (Abdul-Rauf) - Gulfport High School - 1988
    One of the greatest shooters who ever lived.
    Actually has the highest Free-throw % in NBA history--but falls a handful of attempts short of qualifying.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Direct TV has offered to refund the remainder of the season cost for any subscriber that wants it. If you're the NFL, that's not good for business.

Fans are burning their season tickets and team apparel. If you're the NFL, that's not good for business.

As with everything in pro sports in the 21st century, it's all about $$$. The commissioner and the owners see the income graph on a downslide. But the initial poster to this thread was spot on; it's been amazing to see the night-and-day transformation of some owners. Screw the NFL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CY892

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Says the guy presumably from Canada with a post nominated by a guy from possibly another planet

Point being neither are American of course they don't give a rat's ass about Americans being patriotic
    Your guy Trump told the widow of one of the soldiers that died in Niger that he knew what he signed up for. Yeah, that's a guy who really respects the military.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Papa Johns is saying the NFL protests hurt their sales. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-of-its-pizza

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

nothing wrong with taking a knee, or even two, at the right time.....

the right time last night was when my wife and I got home from that horrible world series game, and despite the loss, in her frisky drunken mode she shut our bedroom door immediately as we walked in and locked the door behind her (stepson at home), grabbed me by my shoulders, forced me to the ground -- taking two knees -- and grabbed the back of my head and crammed my face under her skirt and .... well.... you know the rest from there.... no need for details.... this is, for chrissakes, a "family-oriented" / family friendly website.....

while it is clear that my wearing the Loshak last night (photo below) may not have helped the astros win, it might just have helped me in the bedroom.....

Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-01-17 at 02:30 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Where ever the money goes they all will follow.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Papa Johns is saying the NFL protests hurt their sales. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-of-its-pizza
    I heard about this earlier today and I thought that it might be fake, but espn even ran a story on it.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...nthem-protests

First 1234