seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

KC -4 vs Pittsburgh

What am I missing here??? A team that is at home with Andy Reid clicking on ALL cylinders vs Team Messburgh with Big CTE Ben pulling the trigger for both teams. How does Pittsburgh cover this number. I watched them closely yesterday against the Jaguars and the Jags had the better players on both sides of the ball.

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

KC has no D. Pittsburgh will make adjustments in the D and should cover with the D>

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    KC has no D. Pittsburgh will make adjustments in the D and should cover with the D>
    Sounds like you like the over 46.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Pitt is done ..... Chiefs win this one in good fashion .... Big revenge factor here also . Steelers give up way to many yards on the ground 137 a game to teams with less than average rushing attacks and they haven't faced a team that can throw the ball yet ( Browns , Ravens , Bears , Jags ) < Thats the only reason the Steelers look like they are stopping the pass

Chiefs win by 10 plus

House

Why because they gave up some TD's late in the game yesterday in junk time when Watson was just throwing hail mary after hail mary ..... Go look at his stats from last night a little closer ..Watson was 16-31 260 yards and had 4 passes over 40 yards < that means the other 12 receptions only netted 100 yards lol .... That shit would never happen again ..had more than half his yards in the 4th Q after the game was pretty much over ..... Chiefs are 4th in the AFC with 14 sacks , 10th in the NFL in int's , and they only have 1 turnover on offense in 5 games ..... You take the Steelers , I'll be right here after the game to talk about it with you ... Chiefs by 10+

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

im not going anywhere near the spread on this game

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Why because they gave up some TD's late in the game yesterday in junk time when Watson was just throwing hail mary after hail mary ..... Go look at his stats from last night a little closer ..Watson was 16-31 260 yards and had 4 passes over 40 yards < that means the other 12 receptions only netted 100 yards lol .... That shit would never happen again ..had more than half his yards in the 4th Q after the game was pretty much over ..... Chiefs are 4th in the AFC with 14 sacks , 10th in the NFL in int's , and they only have 1 turnover on offense in 5 games ..... You take the Steelers , I'll be right here after the game to talk about it with you ... Chiefs by 10+
    That's what I was thinking too. No way Pittsburgh all of a sudden look good against Andy Reid. I can see Pittsburgh offense playing better, but I still see KC hanging 30+ on them.

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Pitt lost to bears and then jags @ home . I know jags look decent this year but damn!

I like kc ml

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

this line is so dispresctful. i wonder by kick off what the line is

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Pitt easy. Classic bounce back game

House

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Pitt easy. Classic bounce back game
    Its deeper than that ... one teams on the way up , the others on the way down ....... Huge revenge factor also . The Chiefs have this game circled trust me ....

House

I think the first game the Chiefs lose is either in week 8 vs the Broncos OR week 9 @ Dallas ...... I see them beating the Steelers and Raiders both first - They'll go 7-0 before losing

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Not a lot of line movement. Chiefs are -4.5.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

No d?? That is far from true. Lot of playmakers on kc defense.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    this line is so dispresctful. i wonder by kick off what the line is
    Not really. It calling kc the better team and right or wrong steelers still considered one of the best in the afc, what about calling chiefs the slightly better team is disrespectful?

2daBank

I think the first game the Chiefs lose is either in week 8 vs the Broncos OR week 9 @ Dallas ...... I see them beating the Steelers and Raiders both first - They'll go 7-0 before losing
    They own the raiders no doubt they win that one. Steelers much tougher matchup for them than oakland. I haven't bedm very high on steelers all year but they have had chiefs number.

Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Agreed, I don't think they will go undefeated for very much longer but I think they'll get the win this weekend and as long as the spread don't move too much more they should manage a cover too. I think Pitt is going to come into this game trying to hard yonotrepeat last weeks performance which isgoing to cause them to make mistakes onboth sides of the ball.