Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    5-0 against the spread... wouldn't be surprised if KC handles them here and then lose to them again in the playoffs.. same ol Andy Reid.
    Agree. Just see it as a coin flip game. Could go either way. Record means nothing in NFL.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Chiefs should win this game on the ground > Steelers giving up 136 a game vs average rushing teams > Steelers ranked 1st vs the pass but who have they really played ? The Jags can't throw it , Balt can't throw it , Bears can't throw it , Cleve can't throw it , Min whatever .... Hummmmmmm , Im talking myself into the Chiefs -3 lol
    Let's be clear on this. Steelers have the best running back in this game. Don't care what your 5 week sample says bro.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 10-10-17 at 01:52 AM.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Patriots are the best team. By far. I don't care about your meaningless regular season wins for the Chiefs bro.
    HAHAHAH Patriots aren't the best team .... They might have the best coached team but not the best players and thats a fact .... Chiefs have tore them up the last three out of four times they've played ... Fuckin weakass division , schedule and always have home field advantage because of it .... Guaranteed that isn't happening tis year so they aren't the best THIS YEAR .... Thats a fact Milk

House

Let's be clear on this. Steelers have the best running back in this game. Don't care what your 5 week sample says bro.
    Hahahahaha you like to live in the past I see ..... Keep betting on the Steelers and Pats

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15193

Fournette raped these guys yesterday, can Hunt not ?

Steelers are not a playoff team this year guys, sorry

Well not a good one at least, forgot their division is garbage

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

HAHAHAH Patriots aren't the best team .... They might have the best coached team but not the best players and thats a fact .... Chiefs have tore them up the last three out of four times they've played ... Fuckin weakass division , schedule and always have home field advantage because of it .... Guaranteed that isn't happening tis year so they aren't the best THIS YEAR .... Thats a fact Milk
    Yeah but the only game that mattered the pats won.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Worth a shot, but KC looks focused and on a mission. Pitt looks confused. They seem like they're trying to figure out how to come out of the closet to their parents. Maybe they nut up this week. Who knows.

lakerboy

Books have worked a deal with the Steelers. This year they will only try hard in big road games and shit the bed vs crap teams at home.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

i just hope they all die.

House

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yeah but the only game that mattered the pats won.
    And the Chiefs had them in every statistic that game also except for the one that matters most > the score ..... Patriots are the best team in football this year yes or no Lakerboy ? Its a no , they are not even close to the best team in the NFL thus far 5 games into the season ...

lakerboy

And the Chiefs had them in every statistic that game also except for the one that matters most > the score ..... Patriots are the best team in football this year yes or no Lakerboy ? Its a no , they are not even close to the best team in the NFL thus far 5 games into the season ...
    The Patriots have been the best team in football only once and they lost the Superbowl that year

House

The Patriots have been the best team in football only once and they lost the Superbowl that year
    So take the Steelers if you think they're gonna win the points should be a no brainer .... I'll be right here when its over . I got the Chiefs . GL

lakerboy

Gl. I will be on the Steelers for sure.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Fuk the Steelers. Getting their asses beat by of all teams, Jacksonville. Yes, I was on them, but chased with the Chiefs,
    making a losing day into a positive. Will probably leave that game alone.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

There's no way in hell the Steelers beat the Chiefs IN KANSAS CITY! Big Ben is done, cooked like a cheap steak. It's not like their defense is a stone wall either. This is an absolute LOCK! (I just jinxed them by using the L word but I don't care) KC wins easy!

Goat Milk

Pats are the champs. I don't care that your Chiefs beat them in the reg season. Talk to me in the playoffs.

Goat Milk

That why Pats are superbowl favorite every single year for like the last 10 years?

If Pats weren't the best team, Vegas wouldn't have them favored every year to win it all.

lakerboy

That why Pats are superbowl favorite every single year for like the last 10 years?

If Pats weren't the best team, Vegas wouldn't have them favored every year to win it all.
    The Yankees were favored to win the world series for 10 years in a row. They won one

Goat Milk

Hahahahaha you like to live in the past I see ..... Keep betting on the Steelers and Pats
    I never even said I'm betting this game. I'm just calling it how it is. You sound like you're pretty new to gambling. Maybe 5-6 years in? The simple fact you're already saying a player who's played 5 games is better than Laveon Bell (a 26 year old stud not even in his prime yet -- and you're saying he's a thing of the past already....at 26 years old) is a big question mark for your credibility.

Goat Milk

The Yankees were favored to win the world series for 10 years in a row. They won one
    When? Jeter has 5. Yankees certainly haven't been favored to win it all the last 5 years.

lakerboy

When? Jeter has 5. Yankees certainly haven't been favored to win it all the last 5 years.
    2002-2011

Goat Milk

2002-2011
    you're sure about that or you're just guessing? Regardless. Every year you come and say someone gonna dethrone the Patriots. And maybe someone does for a year, Patriots get bounced in the Conf finals or something....but they're always one of the top 3-4 contenders to win it.

You telling me Alex Smith and the Chiefs are a better football team than the defending champs? I'm not talking about in a 5 week span. I'm talking about with the playoffs on the line, it's cold, it's January, it's the first or second round, let's just say it's a neutral field, and the odds are EVEN (no value bs)....you gonna take the Chiefs to win that game?

100% you're not.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Chiefs smokes the Steelers by 10-15 points

books throw out the little -4 to get some Steeler money....

GO Ahead take Pitt and be all you can be....

lakerboy

you're sure about that or you're just guessing? Regardless. Every year you come and say someone gonna dethrone the Patriots. And maybe someone does for a year, Patriots get bounced in the Conf finals or something....but they're always one of the top 3-4 contenders to win it.

You telling me Alex Smith and the Chiefs are a better football team than the defending champs? I'm not talking about in a 5 week span. I'm talking about with the playoffs on the line, it's cold, it's January, it's the first or second round, let's just say it's a neutral field, and the odds are EVEN (no value bs)....you gonna take the Chiefs to win that game?

100% you're not.

Bro I never said anything about the chiefs. The pats have won 2 bowls in 13 years both pure fluke

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You people do know that you are among the dumbest people ever to wager on football, if you even do that. The stupidity demonstrated in this post is a perfect example of just how desperate you fools are to get a little attention. My guess is that 80-90% of you are just poor slobs, who occasionally work, who let women step all over them, and who lose their arses on a yearly basis. Just how desperate are you losers? You should be ashamed of yourselves. You are among the most pathetic people myself and others who read your garbage but rarely post have ever seen. You are a joke for many of us. How do you live with yourselves?

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Edit
    Last edited by Philmill; 10-09-17 at 08:31 PM.

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

You sound confident but I disagree 100%
    Kc by double digets
    Good luck

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Seems like a similar spot that zona was in last week

Double down? Lol...

Goat Milk

Bro I never said anything about the chiefs. The pats have won 2 bowls in 13 years both pure fluke
    Never give Brady credit for anything. Smh. Manning lover.

House

I never even said I'm betting this game. I'm just calling it how it is. You sound like you're pretty new to gambling. Maybe 5-6 years in? The simple fact you're already saying a player who's played 5 games is better than Laveon Bell (a 26 year old stud not even in his prime yet -- and you're saying he's a thing of the past already....at 26 years old) is a big question mark for your credibility.
    Show me where I said that genius haha You're that guy huh ...What I said was Ben is on his way out with the Steelers ... as a team .I never compared Hunt to Bell dipshit > Bell's great but the Steelers aren't that good and the entire team seems to be falling apart on and off the field -and if you think the Pats are the best team in the NFL then its a waste of my time to even argue with some wannabe big time gambler living in the past like yourself ha .... As far as me gambling Goat , 5 -6 years in huh ? You sound like a little kid trying to hard to make people think you're something your not . I was filling out parlay cards before you had your teeth just stay in your lane Milky and you'll be okay .

Goat Milk

Hahahahaha you like to live in the past I see .....
    You didn't say Hunt is better than Bell? I live in the past implies Steelers don't have the best RB in this matchup. You were filling out parlay cards before I had teeth but you hop on new shiny toy when it comes out after 5 weeks (Hunt)? I drive in any lane I want. Whenever I please and wherever.

House

You didn't say Hunt is better than Bell? I live in the past implies Steelers don't have the best RB in this matchup. You were filling out parlay cards before I had teeth but you hop on new shiny toy when it comes out after 5 weeks (Hunt)? I drive in any lane I want. Whenever I please and wherever.
    I never said Hunt was better than Bell > But now that you bring it up - Lets look at this real quick > Bell has 371 yards on 102 attempts (averaging 3.6 a carry and 3 TDS ) 144 yards receiving 0 TD's > Flip side Hunt has 609 yards on 97 attempts averaging 6.3 yards a carry with 4 TDs and 166 yards receiving with 2 TD's < ... matter of fact Bell hasn't been as good as Hunt this year, not even HALF as good actually lol You can't get shit right so stop trying to make a point cause so far they've all been pointless ... Go get some sleep

lakerboy

My official plays on this game are as follows

Steelers +4+101(3*) ml +190(1.5*)

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers should bounce back but the Steelers dominated the Chiefs last year running the ball - that won't work this year, Chiefs run defense is much better. Smith is also playing his best football of his career in a contract year. Steelers don't seem the same since locker room was divided by stupid anthem protest. I like the Steelers because of the matchup, Steelers linebackers are good in coverage and Chiefs secondary has issues with Berry out, Houston injury is huge too if he's out.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Seems like a similar spot that zona was in last week

Double down? Lol...
    LMAO, Arizona has no offensive line, the Steelers offensive line is above average - comparing the Steelers to a dipshit Arizona is a joke. Chiefs are a good team, might cover, but it won't be blowout like Arizona game - ridiculous comparsion.

First 12345 Last