dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Receive my education from there so yeah well think like them, let alone root for Cal. And root for the kneelers, guess I'm an attention seeking whore... Lol
    You ROOT for the kneelers? Wow, there are some libtards on here who don't think it's a big deal, but root for them? It's a fake protest over proven lies started because a guy lost his starting QB job.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I wonder how many of these NFL "stars" would of taken a knee during their college football years?

dlowilly

Turns out headsterx is black

Illogical unwavering support (of protests, trials, criminals caught on video) based on race unfortunately is typical with blacks so no need for further questioning, it's clear where he is coming from

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    The Browns are the Browns and the Raiders lost their QB, but I'm sure it was all about sitting during a song. Nice capping.
    Lol, you thought this clown capped games? No he is here just for the politics and hate. sad life. saaad.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Plenty of injuries happen in football

You must not have watched the game I'm referring to. They were the only two dumbfuks sitting out the anthem, then they were the first two to get injured in the game, I think in the first quarter. Then you skip on in here and say, "but what about this other guy on another football team in another game that got injured?" Ur an idiot
    Says the guy who thinks players get injured because they kneel. Stop exposing your stupidity. Like Herm says, don't push send. please.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

dlowilly

Kingdumb got his feelings hurt so now we get his bitchy posts

LOL people talking about Trump got elected because of racism. Meanwhile 98% of blacks voted for Obama, and 98% of that 98% voted for him because he is half black. Blacks are the most racist people in the world, so when you are curious about why a poster thinks a certain way about an issue involving race, once you find out he's black there is no need to go deeper.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Kingdumb got his feelings hurt so now we get his bitchy posts

LOL people talking about Trump got elected because of racism. Meanwhile 98% of blacks voted for Obama, and 98% of that 98% voted for him because he is half black. Blacks are the most racist people in the world, so when you are curious about why a poster thinks a certain way about an issue involving race, once you find out he's black there is no need to go deeper.
    Why dont you stop while youre behind, your posts dont even make any sense. Youre very manipulative and disingenuous but your type casuistry always lack the necessary cornerstone and never sustains itself. Stay well my brother.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Attitude problems
    Problems with authority

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

just felt like the thread needed some billy idol....

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Turns out headsterx is black

Illogical unwavering support (of protests, trials, criminals caught on video) based on race unfortunately is typical with blacks so no need for further questioning, it's clear where he is coming from
    "Turns out"...lol I've always been black but really my race is determinative of my view. Yeah, I heard Been Carson was kneeling, too. I'm almost a Marine so I'm suppose think they are disrespecting the flag. I decide my viewpoints based on my experience and own though process.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

"Turns out"...lol I've always been black but really my race is determinative of my view. Yeah, I heard Been Carson was kneeling, too. I'm almost a Marine so I'm suppose think they are disrespecting the flag. I decide my viewpoints based on my experience and own though process.
    Do they skip over English 101 at Berkeley?

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Do they skip over English 101 at Berkeley?
    I'm on my cell and drinking during happy hours. Didn't know grammar police was out. If you can't figure it out, oh well.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm on my cell and drinking during happy hours. Didn't know grammar police was out. If you can't figure it out, oh well.

I figured it out. No worries. Who doesn't love to post on SBR when they are out drinking? Enjoy those happy hours.

First 12