picksix112
    picksix112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Packers - Cowboys ****GET IT WHILE ITS HOT****

Green Bay Packers – Dallas Cowboys In the NFL game of then week, we have the Green Bay Packers traveling to Dallas to play against the Cowboys. Not only is this the game of the week, but as far as hype goes, this is the most hyped game so far this season. The last time these two teams met, it was the Packers ending the Cowboys season, in heartbreaking fashion, on a game winning field goal set up by Aaron Rodgers and the dangerous Packers offense. Dak Prescott said it himself, they remember what happened last year and are looking to win today to show the Packers what they're capable of. That’s definitely easier said than done.
    Aaron Rodgers and the Packers have raced out to a 3-1 start, and game by game Rodgers QBR is climbing. The incline will continue today against this terrible Cowboys pass defense, who will continue to miss their ILB Sean Lee. 3 weeks ago, this defense was torched by Trevor Siemian and the Denver Broncos. Siemian looked like an All-Pro quarterback that day, accounting for 231 passing yards on 22 for 32 passing, with 4 touchdowns and 1 interception. Then just last week, 2nd year quarterback Jared Goff and the Rams took the Cowboys defense to town. Goff played well, completing 21 of his 36 passes for 255 yards and 2 touchdowns. I can only imagine what Aaron Rodgers and this dangerous receiving corp is going to do today to this defense. Rodgers and company are 8th in the league in points per game averaging 25.5 per game. The Cowboys defense is ranked 26th in points allowed, allowing 24.2 points per game, and rank in the bottom 3rd of the league in pass yards allowed, giving up an average of 231.8 yards per game. If you've been reading my write ups, you know how the deciding factor in these games is defense, and these two teams are on two different ends of the scale when it comes to that.
    Overall, the Packers have a top 10 defense in the league in my opinion. Although my opinion doesn't really matter, there are some key stats to back up my claim. They rank 6th in total yards allowed, averaging just a shade under 300 yards allowed per game. Their pass defense has been nothing short of incredible, ranking 5th in pass yards allowed, allowing only 188.5 pass yards per game. Although their run defense is below average, giving up 111 yards per game, that kind of nullifies itself because Ezekiel Elliot looks to be in we would call a sophomore slump. Green Bay also ranks 7th in 3rd down stop rate, allowing opponents to convert only 36.17% of the time. Off topic but Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are 3rd in the league in 3rd down conversation percentage, converting at a 49% clip.
    Aaron Rodgers and this Packers offense will be a little too much for this Cowboys defense and the Cowboys offense won’t be able to get it done in crucial situations against an improved Packers defense.Packers ML +120
    Points Awarded:

Money23 gave picksix112 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayDr3am gave picksix112 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Let’s go!!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Missed throw by Rodgers for 2, rare ...

Money23
    Money23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5654

2 great write ups and calls today..nice job!

ClayMaker52
    ClayMaker52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

Making it happen all weekend, nice job dude