vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

Okay thanks

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

I do like Houston tonight only because of the fact I bet against any team that plays a Monday night game and then travels on a short week. Always works out better for the home team.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Watson gets trashed tonight .... Peters gets a int or two ..Chiefs get 3 -5 sacks - Texans give up an average of 97 yards a game on the ground vs teams with very average run games . Whats Hunt gonna do ? Smith gets the ball out fast until they loosen up the Texans pass rush ... Chiefs 31 - Texans 13 ... Book it

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Watson gets trashed tonight .... Peters gets a int or two ..Chiefs get 3 -5 sacks - Texans give up an average of 97 yards a game on the ground vs teams with very average run games . Whats Hunt gonna do ? Smith gets the ball out fast until they loosen up the Texans pass rush ... Chiefs 31 - Texans 13 ... Book it
    On a normal week, I'd say yes that's possible. But once again, beware of a team that just played a hard fought MNF game and has to travel on a short week.

House

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    On a normal week, I'd say yes that's possible. But once again, beware of a team that just played a hard fought MNF game and has to travel on a short week.
    Going to Texas is like playing at home for KC , they've won the last three out of 4 there also .... no time difference , not far to travel , no problem

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You just spitting fan bs bud. Kc not scoring 31 w their banged up oline vs this front. You can point to 2nd Half last week all ya want Houston front more talented than skins. Kc loses this game.

Although I coulda done without some dipshit making a thread like this.

navyblue81

Going to Texas is like playing at home for KC , they've won the last three out of 4 there also .... no time difference , not far to travel , no problem
    Three out of the last four in past years with many different players. Can't really go by that. I just see a KC team that didn't look great offensively last week and is banged up and now they have to go on the road on a short week and play a very tough Texans defense. It's not going to be easy at all. And Deschaun Watson is gaining more and more confidence. Gonna be a challenge. KC is due for a loss.

House

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Three out of the last four in past years with many different players. Can't really go by that. I just see a KC team that didn't look great offensively last week and is banged up and now they have to go on the road on a short week and play a very tough Texans defense. It's not going to be easy at all. And Deschaun Watson is gaining more and more confidence. Gonna be a challenge. KC is due for a loss.
    lets do it this way ... Go look at who Watson ripped up through the air ... The two last teams in the NFL vs the pass thats who ... Peters had a bad game last week < How much you wanna bet he has a good this week ? Chiefs didn't get any sacks last week ? I'll bet that changes this week also . I have a feeling Hill goes off also , he's due . Texans have banged up corners and LBs , who's gonna cover Hill and Kelce this week ? Texans give up a lot of yards on the ground , whats gonna change that this week with the NFL's leading rusher in the back field ... You do know that the Skins were all over Alex Smith in the first quarter last week right ? 3 sacks and lots of pressure but what happened after that ? Reid made the adjustments , Smith got the ball out fast and threw for 280 plus in the last three quarters ... Im a Chiefs fan Navy , so I might be biased OR I might know this team .... I think the Texans are not for real by the way ... losing to the Jags and Ten is hilarious . I don't care who the QB is ... We'll soon find out though . GL Im on the Chiefs >

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

"Although I coulda done without some dipshit making a thread like this"

No kidding. No write-up. No reasons. All he needed was to add the "L" word and he woulda hit the trifecta of douchebag.

Bet the house. Sound strategy. What could possibly go wrong?

House

This is not the game to bet the house on , especially when you're on the wrong side . But GL

2daBank

This is not the game to bet the house on , especially when you're on the wrong side . But GL
    Lol, disagree bout which the wrong side. Agree probably shouldn't bet the house either way.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Watson has looked good against two bad defenses. I think KC brings him back down to earth.

House

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lol, disagree bout which the wrong side. Agree probably shouldn't bet the house either way.
    Seems like we go through this every week , also seems like the Chiefs covered every time I said they would when you said they wouldn't .... Lets see what happens this week .... GL Banker

2daBank

Seems like we go through this every week , also seems like the Chiefs covered every time I said they would when you said they wouldn't .... Lets see what happens this week .... GL Banker
    I can't recall actually betting against the chiefs till this week. I thought skins were right side last week but only played under. Obviously skins were right side. We go back and forth bout something most weeks, hasn't been cause I been against kc.

johnnygooble
    johnnygooble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

Banker how do u rate Texans secondary?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnygooble View Post
    Banker how do u rate Texans secondary?
    More than good enough to handle kc WRs. I don't have my papers in front of me, I rate Houston overall pass defense as top 5 I forget where I have their corners. I'll try and look later on..

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

played the total.... KC is 4-0 ATS so far and being how I lost fading them last week... no thanks.

#deleteuber
    #deleteuber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I like the way you thinking. Houston 31, Kansas 24

House

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You just spitting fan bs bud. Kc not scoring 31 w their banged up oline vs this front. You can point to 2nd Half last week all ya want Houston front more talented than skins. Kc loses this game.

Although I coulda done without some dipshit making a thread like this.
    23-7 Chiefs at halftime ....

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

thats why i loved this pick going into tonight. so much overreaction love for the texans cause of watson. grant its still early in the 3rd quarter but hes still a rookie thats learning

House

Congrats to anyone that jumped on the Chiefs tt over 33 , the second half over 11 and 10.5 ... Cheers

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Had KC 2nd half+1.5. Trash ass jump ball throwing Mf. Should have had a TD on the onside kick but guy blows out his Achilles. Then Hou goes down and scores with 58secs left with no chance of winning.