JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Raiders donated $50,000 to the victims in Las Vegas.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/raiders-donate-50000-las-vegas-shooting-victims-gofundme-relief/1l9tz47gu6mbl1kqmwrqs46yg1

I mean, if I were the Raiders, I would donate to the city I was moving to as well.

I don't see the NFL professional kneelers giving to the victims of Las Vegas.

Marcus Peters, the only Chief's employee shown on tv that was taking a knee, will most likely not donate to the tragedy of Las Vegas. I guess Peters will just wait until something happens to his fam.

bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

You should be an accountant.

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/08/coli...er-communities

https://www.sny.tv/giants/news/odell...same/252858602

Plenty of NFL players donate money and time for tons of causes. Instead of hating on them, what have you done to help absolutely anything other than yourself?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by goofyre View Post

Plenty of NFL players donate money and time for tons of causes. Instead of hating on them, what have you done to help absolutely anything other than yourself?
    Does it look like I take a knee before taking the field? Get out of here, lol.

goofyre
    Cole World.

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    You seem to be pretty pissy about it considering it doesn't affect you at all. Do you stand in your house when the anthem comes on? Exactly. Get out of here.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave goofyre 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

50,000 dollars? thats nothing

the nra donated the equipment that made it all possible

nra > raiders

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

You seem to be pretty pissy about it considering it doesn't affect you at all. Do you stand in your house when the anthem comes on? Exactly. Get out of here.
    Come next Sunday, I'm sure you will be rooting for more kneelers. Get the fuk out of here, clown. Lol

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

These links have nothing to do with donating to the victims of Las Vegas. Like I said, get the fuk out. Lol

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

....then raised the price of seat licenses

goofyre
    Cole World.

Come next Sunday, I'm sure you will be rooting for more kneelers. Get the fuk out of here, clown. Lol
    I don't care if they kneel or stand. Or they're reasoning. Do what they want. You're the one so angry about them kneeling acting like it affects your life. And no shit those links aren't about them donating to LV. Why the penetrate do NFL players have to donate to every thing? I'm showing that they do donate.. something I'm sure you never have.

You don't like the kneeling, change the channel!
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave goofyre 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I don't care if they kneel or stand. Or they're reasoning. Do what they want. You're the one so angry about them kneeling acting like it affects your life.
    Typical obtuse shortsighted leftist view. "Hey it doesn't directly affect me so who cares?"

-How about how cashiers, especially black ones, refuse to say thank you and only reply with a mumbled your welcome when you buy something these days? Doesn't change the quality of what you bought does it?

-How about if you go to a restaurant and someone has their feet on the table? The bussers clean the table afterward so it's not like it really affects you or anyone else, right?

-What if half a table refuses to tip a poker dealer. Doesn't affect you right? What if they also slow roll you every chance they get? Doesn't change the hand so who cares?

These and other disrespectful and ignorant acts that you think are insignificant chip away at a civilized society, and if you think it will stop at kneeling for the anthem you are naive.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave dlowilly 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ByeShea gave dlowilly 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brainfreeze gave dlowilly 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB gave dlowilly 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Typical obtuse shortsighted leftist view. "Hey it doesn't directly affect me so who cares?"

-How about how cashiers, especially black ones, refuse to say thank you and only reply with a mumbled your welcome when you buy something these days? Doesn't change the quality of what you bought does it?

-How about if you go to a restaurant and someone has their feet on the table? The bussers clean the table afterward so it's not like it really affects you or anyone else, right?

-What if half a table refuses to tip a poker dealer. Doesn't affect you right? What if they also slow roll you every chance they get? Doesn't change the hand so who cares?

These and other disrespectful and ignorant acts that you think are insignificant chip away at a civilized society, and if you think it will stop at kneeling for the anthem you are naive.
    Funny guy.

goofyre
    Cole World.

Sounds like you let other peoples actions affect you way to much if all those things make you so upset. I'm sorry if you had a poor upbringing. I'd happily buy you a beer at the next bash.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Sounds like you let other peoples actions affect you way to much if all those things make you so upset. I'm sorry if you had a poor upbringing. I'd happily buy you a beer at the next bash.
    You completely missed the point but it's more likely you are deflecting.

Saying I have a poor upbringing because I think manners and symbolic gestures are important makes zero sense

We just disagree and that's fine, I just think the old "It doesn't directly affect me" position isn't a very good one

goofyre
    Cole World.

You completely missed the point but it's more likely you are deflecting.

Saying I have a poor upbringing because I think manners and symbolic gestures are important makes zero sense

We just disagree and that's fine, I just think the old "It doesn't directly affect me" position isn't a very good one
    You also missed the original point of this thread, where Jmobile is upset that NFL players aren't donating money to LV tragedy. And as I said, why should they? They do tons of things for communities and donating money.

Clearly we disagree on kneeling, and that's ok. I didn't let players murdering people, beating there GFs, etc, etc stop me from watching and gambling on NFL, I sure as shit not gonna stop because a handful of players kneel for an anthem.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    50,000 dollars? thats nothing

the nra donated the equipment that made it all possible

nra > raiders

A couple fines for end zone dancing... It pretty much is nothing.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

No you just take two of them when blowing dongs. What amount did you donate baller? My guess is nothing so shut the fuk up and worry about your own finances.
    Points Awarded:

CDUBB_CW gave Grits n' Gravy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I try and make sure I am on another channel when the anthem comes on. Just being honest. I wouldn't know what anybody did during it if it wasn't in the news. I really don't care what they do during the anthem, nor do I care what any of them think about social issues. I will say on my behalf that I did fake stand, kneel, pray and sing in church for many years. When in Rome...

Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

When I first heard about oak donating the $ I had forgotten that they would be moving over to lv and just thought that it was a nice thing for the team to do, but now remembering that they will be moving out that way soon the whole thing makes a Lil more sense.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

UFC Donated 1 Mil making the Raiders look like chumps

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Should donate their paychecks from week 3 vs skins after that bs.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/raiders-donate-50000-las-vegas-shooting-victims-gofundme-relief/1l9tz47gu6mbl1kqmwrqs46yg1

I mean, if I were the Raiders, I would donate to the city I was moving to as well.

I don't see the NFL professional kneelers giving to the victims of Las Vegas.

Marcus Peters, the only Chief's employee shown on tv that was taking a knee, will most likely not donate to the tragedy of Las Vegas. I guess Peters will just wait until something happens to his fam.
    How much did you donate?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

They should keep kneeling until everyone is aware of what they are kneeling for

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    They should keep kneeling until everyone is aware of what they are kneeling for
    most of the kneelers don't even know..just sheep following the flock

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Apparently all the protests and kneeling about the overuse of deadly force by law enforcement hasn't done shit.
    It's like they have doubled down on it and has gotten worse instead of better.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    Should donate their paychecks from week 3 vs skins after that bs.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

UFC donated $1 million.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

that gofund me was at 8 mill like two weeks ago wonder what its at now

wonder who and how they get the cash and how it gets broken down to each

somebody going to be skimming something fat i would guess

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

UFC donated $1 million.
    Mobile do you even read the threads you post in????

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

This just in: UFC donated 1 million

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I heard UFC donated 1 million