thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 Picks

2-1 last week to go to 13-9 for the year.

Buffalo +3 - The Browns are horrible and Cincinnati still has offensive line issues, the Bills offensive line is strong and the Bengals strong defensive line is good at rushing the passer but mediocre at stopping the run.

Houston +1 - Fuller back changes the offense which now prevents teams from loading up on Hopkins and gives the ma deep threat. Chiefs offensive line continues to struggle and defense isn't the same with Berry out.

Patriots -5 - Flat spot for NE against Carolina and Tampa Bay is easier to defend since they have no running game and Winston isn't the threat Newton is. Tampa Bay has cluster injuries at linebacker.

Detroit -3 - Carolina in a letdown spot, Stafford is much better at home, Detroit should get Davis back, Carolina changed the offense last week Cam ran more, Detroit should readyy.
    Last edited by thomorino; 10-03-17 at 09:22 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Patriots have a very difficult game

Let’s be honest were purely guessing with these games anybody can beat anyone now as you can I predict turnovers

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

broke dikk
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shocka1212

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Where was he 2-1 last night

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Where was he 2-1 last night
    You know how it goes, not posted just honor system. We know he honest so no biggy! LMFAO

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You know how it goes, not posted just honor system. We know he honest so no biggy! LMFAO
    I don't see any reason to be retarded - the way the forum works is if you want to see my picks you can click on the posts tab and see my previous posts. I hit Denver and Kansas City, I lost with Dallas.

2daBank you still think Cardinals go deep in the playoffs and Martinez is an ace.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Last week

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Kansas City - The Chiefs were strong against a weak Charger team, and have been better offensively this year with Hunt. The Redskins pass rush is solid, but the secondary has struggled, with the Eagles having success no running game. The Chiefs play much better at home and Cousins has struggled against good defenses. The Redskins were strong against a weak Raider defense, but the Redskins have still struggled with new receivers and the offensive line is mediocre.

good write up....especially that mediocre Skins O line

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don't see any reason to be retarded - the way the forum works is if you want to see my picks you can click on the posts tab and see my previous posts. I hit Denver and Kansas City, I lost with Dallas.

2daBank you still think Cardinals go deep in the playoffs and Martinez is an ace.
    Speaking of retarded I never said I thought cards would go deep into playoffs you dumb bitch. Yes Martinez a ace. And you a fukkin pussy. Case closed.

2daBank

This sucks I like all this f@ggits plays.

thomorino

Speaking of retarded I never said I thought cards would go deep into playoffs you dumb bitch. Yes Martinez a ace. And you a fukkin pussy. Case closed.
    The dumb little pussy who calls people names when they point how square his takes are - lol. Dude did you really pay 15 cents for half a point on an NFL total last week - you realize buying points in the NFL is about as dumb as it gets - especially on totals. The fact it landed on 49 last night is irrelevant, took a miracle to get there.
    Last edited by thomorino; 10-03-17 at 02:34 PM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

LOL my exact reaction... Trying to figure out if two are wrong...

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Kansas City - The Chiefs were strong against a weak Charger team, and have been better offensively this year with Hunt. The Redskins pass rush is solid, but the secondary has struggled, with the Eagles having success no running game. The Chiefs play much better at home and Cousins has struggled against good defenses. The Redskins were strong against a weak Raider defense, but the Redskins have still struggled with new receivers and the offensive line is mediocre.

good write up....especially that mediocre Skins O line
    The Redskins whole offense was 2 plays, running backs had 20 carries for 70 yards - very mediocre offensive line.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I love this guy. Threads always entertaining as hell.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Good grief

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

2-1 last week to go to 13-9 for the year.

Buffalo +3 - The Browns are horrible and Cincinnati still has offensive line issues, the Bills offensive line is strong and the Bengals strong defensive line is good at rushing the passer but mediocre at stopping the run.

Houston +1 - Fuller back changes the offense which now prevents teams from loading up on Hopkins and gives the ma deep threat. Chiefs offensive line continues to struggle and defense isn't the same with Berry out.

Patriots -5 - Flat spot for NE against Carolina and Tampa Bay is easier to defend since they have no running game and Winston isn't the threat Newton is. Tampa Bay has cluster injuries at linebacker.

Detroit -3 - Carolina in a letdown spot, Stafford is much better at home, Detroit should get Davis back, Carolina changed the offense last week Cam ran more, Detroit should readyy.
    Doug Martin fresh off a suspension... first the speed turf analysis (or lack there of) at MetLife stadium and now this... you are an absolute treasure.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Doug Martin fresh off a suspension... first the speed turf analysis (or lack there of) at MetLife stadium and now this... you are an absolute treasure.
    Tampa Bay's running game sucks because they don't have a very good offensive line and players very rarely get major work the first game back after missing extended time.

Are you on Tampa Bay - you keep saying I'm a good fade, but your pussy ass posts no picks.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Tampa Bay's running game sucks because they don't have a very good offensive line and players very rarely get major work the first game back after missing extended time.

Are you on Tampa Bay - you keep saying I'm a good fade, but your pussy ass posts no picks.
    I don't like attention like you.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Never understood guys who bet +1 instead of the ML

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    still wins in case of a tie...

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

still wins in case of a tie...
    Oh, OK, got it now

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

thanks for posting GL

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Oh, OK, got it now

thomorino

I don't like attention like you.
    The attention I'm getting is because of shitheads like you.

thomorino

I bet this game early in the week before moneylines were out, but the difference between the moneyline and spread isn't worth shit.
    Last edited by thomorino; 10-03-17 at 02:43 PM.

thomorino

I am adding the Eagles -6.5 - Arizona will be playing without 2 starting offensive linemen and they have no running game - Eagles aggressive defense should pressure Palmer force turnovers - Arizona's rush defense is strong but the secondary is mediocre