Rarajugg
    Rarajugg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 966

0-4 Giants

how hilarious would it be if they get one the worst records and draft darnold or rosen... Jets would just have to quit football

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Poor kid would be ruined if he goes to gmen under same coaching regime. Macadoo is crap a doo. Derrick Carr all over again. I'd stay in school another year or pull a reverse Eli and force my way out of ny.

Rarajugg

lmfao eli needs to go man played well yesterday but needs to be better. first no odell then no oline no excuses starts with mcadoo trickles down to eli to the defense

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Rarajugg View Post
    lmfao eli needs to go man played well yesterday but needs to be better. first no odell then no oline no excuses starts with mcadoo trickles down to eli to the defense
    Oh yea I agree Eli crap, I've always thought he slightly above average at his best. He has had moments of excellent play and it came at great times for them but over whole career there been as much mediocre as good.

Drives me nuts folks actually have the nerve to speak of him as a potential HOFer, just speaks to sad state of game that winning few championships in ultimate team sport would instantly put him in that talk. Never heard "Trent Dilfer a HOFer" talk! Lol
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Rarajugg

yo you hit the nail spot on trent dilfer in a big city with a big name family that's basically what eli is

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Rarajugg View Post
    yo you hit the nail spot on trent dilfer in a big city with a big name family that's basically what eli is
    That was hyperbole, I sometimes go the other extreme when I hear him talked bout as hof'er. Obviously he far more talented than Trent. He was also carried by his d like Trent tho.