lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Arizona Cardinals +6.5/+239 in Philly

There we have it folks. The eagles now overpriced. The Cardinals are incredible value here. Book's down on them for good reason but they go into Philly and pull out the win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough game

I will take home team here ML

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tough game

I will take home team here ML
    Thanks.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Would love to hear your thoughts on them being "overpriced". I'd think anything less than a TD is a good line on this game. Arizona under current HC has never traveled well. Since I had AZ in 2 survivor pools yesterday I probably watched more of that game then the Philly game and honestly Palmer looks old and slower than usual. O Line is bad so I don't see how they keep up here. I think Wentz is really coming into his own in year 2. Good luck with your wager of course
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Would love to hear your thoughts on them being "overpriced". I'd think anything less than a TD is a good line on this game. Arizona under current HC has never traveled well. Since I had AZ in 2 survivor pools yesterday I probably watched more of that game then the Philly game and honestly Palmer looks old and slower than usual. O Line is bad so I don't see how they keep up here. I think Wentz is really coming into his own in year 2. Good luck with your wager of course
    Imo the eagles are on the way up but in this spot they are laying too many points vs a veteran team that has already played 2 road games in which they didn't perform well at all. The eagles should be -4.5 here cause they are not a favorite or pkem in Arizona. Palmer isn't that great but in this instance with the eagles coming from out west off a win I expect zona to come out stronger.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Imo the eagles are on the way up but in this spot they are laying too many points vs a veteran team that has already played 2 road games in which they didn't perform well at all. The eagles should be -4.5 here cause they are not a favorite or pkem in Arizona. Palmer isn't that great but in this instance with the eagles coming from out west off a win I expect zona to come out stronger.
    fair enough but isn't Arizona out west as well........

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

1pm kickoff..... idk about this one LB

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

The big question is: how does Palmer perform under pressure? Cause there will be a lot of pressure. Huge mismatch between Cards O-line and Eagles D-line, add the home crowd to that equation.
    Does anyone have stats on Palmer under pressure this year?

lakerboy

fair enough but isn't Arizona out west as well........
    They are used to that though.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

I'm convinced.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Arizona can't sustain offense but agree on a tight game here.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Arizona can't sustain offense but agree on a tight game here.
    always is a 5 point game between these two it seems.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

no Palmer bets for me....

GL Laker

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    1pm kickoff..... idk about this one LB
    When zona beat Indy in week 2 it was 1st early time slot east coast win in last 9 tries and we saw how they played in that win w no cover going to ot against colts.

Eagles will roll them, maybe do cards a favor and end the palmer years. No way philly overpriced, not saying there great value on them but it philly or nothing.

lakerboy

Glad everyone disagrees

2daBank

I only agree when you right

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I only agree when you right
    Lol good one.

2daBank

Honestly it pretty unlikely I bet philly and lay the chalk, haven't even looked closely at it and not much for laying tds in NFL. I just know there no way I'd take zona, they passed the veteran label 2 years ago, now they just old. Have a terrible history of laying eggs in east coast, and just don't think palmer up to standing in vs strong pass rush and making throws to beat philly secondary. How long fletcher cox out for philly?

lakerboy

Don't know about cox but Philly will lay an egg

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Cox reportedly playing this week

Not sure how eagles Lay an egg on there 2nd home game of the year but I enjoy your logic

team hasn't scored more than 23 points all year....so youre thinking they hold the Eagles to under 3tds?

needed a miracle to beat SF at home

anyone know what the week 1 at Detroit line was

2daBank

Cox reportedly playing this week

Not sure how eagles Lay an egg on there 2nd home game of the year but I enjoy your logic

team hasn't scored more than 23 points all year....so youre thinking they hold the Eagles to under 3tds?

needed a miracle to beat SF at home

anyone know what the week 1 at Detroit line was
    Lions opened as small favs and somehow inexplicably cards were bet up to right around -3 by close I believe. They were overrated before losing their best player who accounted for over 35% of offense last year!

Cox plays and I have my doubts palmer makes it thru game in one piece!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lions opened as small favs and somehow inexplicably cards were bet up to right around -3 by close I believe. They were overrated before losing their best player who accounted for over 35% of offense last year!

Cox plays and I have my doubts palmer makes it thru game in one piece!
    Banker I was really impressed by their D Line yesterday, especially Jerrnigan who came over from Baltimore

I would argue that Rivers is a much better QB than Palmer but I'm sure many would disagree

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

When zona beat Indy in week 2 it was 1st early time slot east coast win in last 9 tries and we saw how they played in that win w no cover going to ot against colts.

Eagles will roll them, maybe do cards a favor and end the palmer years. No way philly overpriced, not saying there great value on them but it philly or nothing.
    thats exactly what I meant... I wouldn't go to the well more than once for Arizona at 1pm east coast game... I want no part of this but ii think it will be a eagles/chiefs replica with Philly winning by about 10-14

2daBank

Banker I was really impressed by their D Line yesterday, especially Jerrnigan who came over from Baltimore

I would argue that Rivers is a much better QB than Palmer but I'm sure many would disagree
    Anyone who disagrees with that statement needs to rethink their evaluation process, lol. They both in the twilight but now as always palmer can't hold rivers jock, injuries really detailed palmer from ever being special and now he has hung around 2 years too long, he shot.

Not a great comp between the 2 teams imo. chargers problem is coaching, their new staff are inept offensive minds with crap schemes and even worse play calling. Sad how much that offense regressing after playing well while incredibly injured last season, now healthy and they have guys devising game plans that bring back memories of Jeff fisher!! Ya'll secondary can be had yet they so desperate to be a running and defensive team they continually run every 1st down and put themselves in predictable passing situations doing rivers no favors, it been going on all season and the reason why I didn't agree w folks backing chargers last week even in a good spot..

On other hand you can be sure arians will attempt to attack philly weakness in secondary. Unfortunately for them their trigger man 1 hit away from a overdue retirement; they have no threat of a run game, and getting Palmer time will be tricky to say the least. The pressure up front will surely force a turnover or 2 and philly will chew up clock leaving them limited chances. I get where lb coming from cause Arians will get guys free in space but not sure how he can expect philly to be the flat ones when zona has a history of laying early time slot east coast eggs and that was when they were playing for something. That kind of thing shows up most up front and I love philly high motor front 7, id expect they own this game on both sides of LOS as the oline has started to look like a physical punishing group and their rushing attack starting to click..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I wouldn't touch the Cards right now.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I wouldn't touch the Cards right now.
    Why not?

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Close game eagles win by 3-4

I'm on Arizona +6

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Golden out is huge for the Cards. Eagles 1H is an auto play here.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

You need +7 here I think like a 23-26 game with a possible overtime

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Philly last two wins came against two teams that are currently 0-4 (Chargers and Giants). Philly could have easily lost both games and be sitting at 1-3.

Cards barley beat San Fran and Indy. They should probably be 0-4 instead of 2-2.

I don't have confidence in either team, but Philly will run the ball and take pressure off Wentz. The Cards are gone be one dimensional (they are last in rushing) which is gone lead to Palmer running for his life all day. Palmer has taken 16 sacks in the last 3 games.

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Cardinals o-line is still a mess. Palmer will be rushed all day, no way to take advantage of the talented receivers like this. Might even see Stanton before it's done. It's Eagles or nothing for me.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona is down 3 starting offensive linemen - Iupati, Humphries, and Boone.

lakerboy

Terrible bet my me. Just fukking terrible

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

I was on them bums as well.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Arizona is down 3 starting offensive linemen - Iupati, Humphries, and Boone.
    On the plus side, Laker, if this had hit then a lot of these clowns on this site would be praising you with your multi-level thinking and you're unbelievable play even though you put up these stupid posts every single week in every single year and for some reason when you hit maybe (1 out of 12) you get applauded..................