Migo
    Migo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Kansac city chiefs -7

The last 2 plays i posted packers -7 and cinc bengals -3 were blowout. Now tail me bitches and bow to your master!

IGotKidsToFeed
    Sic 'Em
    IGotKidsToFeed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9735

I'm looking everywhere... I can't find Kansac City Dogers

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Saloon this shit.

rookieclapper
    rookieclapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1484

Indians + under

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by rookieclapper View Post
    Indians + under
    If the Skins cover the game goes over

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by IGotKidsToFeed View Post
    I'm looking everywhere... I can't find Kansac City Dogers

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    If skins cover it cause their strong rush d bottles up hunt and they chew up clock on offense limiting chiefs possessions. I'd worry more about it going over if kc jumps all over them and skins forced to abandon their ball control and play catch up..

2daBank

Everyone bow down cause this kid finally hit 2 of his chalky plays. Clearly He the greatest capper ever! No way does his luck run out, I'm sure he continue nailing prime time plays all year

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If skins cover it cause their strong rush d bottles up hunt and they chew up clock on offense limiting chiefs possessions. I'd worry more about it going over if kc jumps all over them and skins forced to abandon their ball control and play catch up..
    skins usually win when they put up 27... only way I see them losing is If they keep it low scoring and even then so I don't see it being by more than a td.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    skins usually win when they put up 27... only way I see them losing is If they keep it low scoring and even then so I don't see it being by more than a td.
    If this wasn't prime time at arrowhead skins be a 2x play for me. We agree skins match up incredibly well here. As long as skins don't get overwhelmed in the opening moments and dig a big whole while the crowd insane I think we talking a 24-23/24-20 type game.

Kc very good against backs and tes in passing game which how skins been scoring the majority of their points. Both teams among slowest paced. Skins also bad in red zone so I see lot of clock eating drives ending in 3. The venue and fear red zone the 2 biggest concerns for skins but I think they will drive between the 20s into snoring range more times than kc so I think they can stay close getting fgs where kc gets tds in red zone. Hence 24-23/24-20 type game. Kc with 3 tds and fg while skins end up w 2 tds and 2-3-4 fgs imo.

KDOWNS
    KDOWNS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Are they his only wins this season?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KDOWNS View Post
    Are they his only wins this season?
    Well he doesn't seem shy announcing his wins so probably a safe bet if there were more we would have heard about it, lol.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

If this wasn't prime time at arrowhead skins be a 2x play for me. We agree skins match up incredibly well here. As long as skins don't get overwhelmed in the opening moments and dig a big whole while the crowd insane I think we talking a 24-23/24-20 type game.

Kc very good against backs and tes in passing game which how skins been scoring the majority of their points. Both teams among slowest paced. Skins also bad in red zone so I see lot of clock eating drives ending in 3. The venue and fear red zone the 2 biggest concerns for skins but I think they will drive between the 20s into snoring range more times than kc so I think they can stay close getting fgs where kc gets tds in red zone. Hence 24-23/24-20 type game. Kc with 3 tds and fg while skins end up w 2 tds and 2-3-4 fgs imo.
    Kc I believe every game has had at least 1 50 yard td. They can strike quick. Hunt and Hill explosive any given play

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Well he doesn't seem shy announcing his wins so probably a safe bet if there were more we would have heard about it, lol.
    Guy finally got back to .500 now, I wish he would have remembered that parlay he put out saying if he didn't win he would cancel his account and never post again. Anyone who has ever did that in SBR history were all total clowns.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I can't do anything without solid write ups of thomorino.....this third world puto migo is irrelevant

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Kc I believe every game has had at least 1 50 yard td. They can strike quick. Hunt and Hill explosive any given play
    Absolutely, there points to be had and think both will have 1 long one. Very similar in lot of ways to philly/chargers which snuck over late due to big plays so it certainly possible the over hits. I believe low 20s more likely as the way the defenses match up with each teams strengths and both teams are near bottom of the league in pace. It gonna be a good game so it be close, certainly could be one too many plays made against me and it sneaks over, I just feel I have a small percentage edge that it finishes in the 43-47 area. That all.

Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

This game is a lot harder to bet than I first thought. At first I was all for kc covering but now im not so sure that they will be able to, I don't doubt that kc will pull off the win I just think it maybe a 5 point game max.