krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

46-18

imagine if they started playing before halftime.

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Dreads seem to be good luck in seattle, no wonder bennett growing it out

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    And you still haven't presented what story did he say that was full of holes. You still have not said what he lied about? Not one time have you mentioned what he got caught with? Are you really this dumb? I'm amazed how dumb you are? How you can't even make a coherent thought here? The dumbing down of America is alarming. We wonder why other countries are kicking our ass and it's dumb asses like you. You can't even present the facts? Fukk, you suck.

Dispute one of these...

1 There was supposedly gun shots fired. Police now believe it wasn't shots but something that caused people to panic.
    2 Hundreds of people were running and many crouched down in fear.
    3 The police came and told people to "Get out, get out of here now".
    4 People were screaming and shouting as some fled the scene and others ducked for cover. It was total chaos.
    5 Later, additional gun toting police officers told people to stay seated on the ground adding even more to the chaos.
    6 Officers saw Bennett run out and apprehended him. They said because he looked suspicious. I guess they missed the other dozens of people running as well?
    7 Officers handcuffed him, put him in the back of a police car.
    8 An officer pointed a gun at his head and said that he was going to blow his head off.
    9 You claim he is a liar but haven't explained what exactly he's lying about. I'm sure you're going to say he didn't want anyone to know he was in the club in drag with his gay lover???
    10 You claim he's lying about EVERYTHING? But not presenting anything.
    11 You are lousy at presenting facts.
    Pretty sure that article along with the footage answers the questions you are seeking. The hardest part of all of this is how you can't see it. The fuk is wrong with you?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Oh my

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Pay daddy

Check in guys who you backin? Took hAwks -21.5 for +265 as well as 6 bills on -12.5 it's either going to be a good Monday or not we'll see...
    36 points in the 2nd half. I sure didn't see that coming. Good job.
    Points Awarded:

pilebuck13 gave Mac4Lyfe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Pete Carroll is such a dickhead. I was sitting on -57.5 live. A normal team just runs that ball instead of trying to throw bombs when you are already up 39-18. Cost me $200 for that horseshit.

I hope the fukker gets cancer within the year. And if he does, I'm going to bump this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Thanks, KVB. My dick has awoken finally.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Cuse0323 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

36 points in the 2nd half. I sure didn't see that coming. Good job.
    Thnx mac sometimes I see these things coming I don't see them beating rams next week.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pilebuck13 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Pretty sure that article along with the footage answers the questions you are seeking. The hardest part of all of this is how you can't see it. The fuk is wrong with you?
    Then dispute what I posted instead of beating around the fukking bush.

Did you see that article that was posted on Mars that said unde0087 was lying? Go look at the article and the footage the Martians posted. It's all right there.

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Referees were shit most of the game, imagine if this went down to the wire. Fuk these replacement level refs

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Pete Carroll is such a dickhead. I was sitting on -57.5 live. A normal team just runs that ball instead of trying to throw bombs when you are already up 39-18. Cost me $200 for that horseshit.
    I hope the fukker gets cancer within the year. And if he does, I'm going to bump this post.
    Because he likes to be a dick. Harbaugh sure went after him good. But wishing cancer on anyone.... Not cool. But I feel your pain.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Did you see that article that was posted on Mars that said unde0087 was lying? Go look at the article and the footage the Martians posted. It's all right there.
    Mac seriously come on

Plaza23

Because he likes to be a dick. Harbaugh sure went after him good. But wishing cancer on anyone.... Not cool. But I feel your pain.

I'm a firm believer that bad people should die horrible deaths. And Pete Carroll is a bad person. It'll be karma for all his shit. It'd be even better if Russell Wilson tore his ACL/MCL dropping back to pass when you are up 21 points and there's 2 minutes lefts in the game.

Cuse0323

Fckin shit. Why do they show it again. My damn leg hurts just watching the shit. Has a guy on him with his foot stuck in the ground, then gets pushed back by other players. Hopefully he just snapped his leg in two, and didn't blow out his whole damn knee.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Cuse0323 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

KVB couldn't have laid it out any easier for you. It is just apparent that.........

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I'm a firm believer that bad people should die horrible deaths. And Pete Carroll is a bad person. It'll be karma for all his shit. It'd be even better if Russell Wilson tore his ACL/MCL dropping back to pass when you are up 21 points and there's 2 minutes lefts in the game.
    Carroll is a dick on the field. I can't really fault him because that's how he gets paid. But off the field he's done a lot of good things. He started a charity called A Better LA and also a Better Seattle. I don't know what he's done in Seattle but in LA he revamped parks for kids, has an after school program and has worked with the community to reduce gang violence. He has hosted several meet/greets with LAPD and inner city youths in order to create a positive environment.

From all I've seen, he's not a bad person. I'm sure if he knew you had the under, he would have ran the clock out... But then PileBuck would have missed his incredible -21.5 spread and he'd be calling for his head.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Pete did run up the score.. No doubt...

Cuse0323

Pete gon Pete. Left Carson in, and now his career is in jeopardy. He should pay the kid when he's out of the league, since they say he loves him so much. Not sure a rookie 7th rounder makes all that much. Hopefully his Okie State degree is worth a damn.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Pete gon Pete. Left Carson in, and now his career is in jeopardy. He should pay the kid when he's out of the league, since they say he loves him so much. Not sure a rookie 7th rounder makes all that much. Hopefully his Okie State degree is worth a damn.
    Base salary = $465,000

With only $65k guaranteed.

That really sucked...

You only have 4 RB's and Prosise has a gimpy ankle. So that leaves Lacy and Rawls. Carson is 4th on the depth chart so he got the reps, which I'm sure he wanted. Injuries are a way of life in the NFL. No way around them. You keep playing hard until your number is called. Look at NE when they are blowing out teams. They keep Brady in the game even when the game is out of reach. It's the football way.

Cuse0323

Base salary = $465,000

With only $65k guaranteed.

That really sucked...

You only have 4 RB's and Prosise has a gimpy ankle. So that leaves Lacy and Rawls. Carson is 4th on the depth chart so he got the reps, which I'm sure he wanted. Injuries are a way of life in the NFL. No way around them. You keep playing hard until your number is called. Look at NE when they are blowing out teams. They keep Brady in the game even when the game is out of reach. It's the football way.
    Yeah, I just wish they threw Lacy in for garbage time. Can't envision what happened, but damn.

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah, I just wish they threw Lacy in for garbage time. Can't envision what happened, but damn.
    Football is an awesome game but the injuries suck. No way around it. You are always one play away from your last down. I just wish NFL contracts were better. Sad stories of guys having their careers end on plays like this and you never hear of them again. Will Carson recover from this? Who knows but if he doesn't, he won't see another dime from Seattle. He'll get paid disability which is about $150k but that's it. Most guys can purchased additional disability insurance but hardly any get it, especially rookies like him that need it the most. Sad.

Plaza23

The fact you are up 21 points, with less than 3 minutes left in the game, and you have Russell Wilson dropping back to pass on 4th down....I mean are you kidding me? The game's been over for an hour and I still am livid. I seriously hope Wilson tears his ACL for that shit. I don't mind losing bets when I just pick a wrong side or something doesn't happen the way I think it will. But I seriously can't remember the last time a coach did that, especially in the NFL where keeping your players healthy in games that are already decided is more important than tacking on late TDs.

Cuse0323

Football is an awesome game but the injuries suck. No way around it. You are always one play away from your last down. I just wish NFL contracts were better. Sad stories of guys having their careers end on plays like this and you never hear of them again. Will Carson recover from this? Who knows but if he doesn't, he won't see another dime from Seattle. He'll get paid disability which is about $150k but that's it. Most guys can purchased additional disability insurance but hardly any get it, especially rookies like him that need it the most. Sad.
    Who would have thunk that my dipshit Dad had the insight 25 years ago to tell my damn Mom that I wasn't allowed to play football. Kind of a bitch move in that day. It would have easily been my best sport. Instead of brain damage from football, he taught me how to get it from booze. Good trade off. I was good at soccer though. Easily could have got a scholarship if I gave a fck. Oh well. Just wish I got a shot to be a LB and destroy some fcks.

Mac4Lyfe

Who would have thunk that my dipshit Dad had the insight 25 years ago to tell my damn Mom that I wasn't allowed to play football. Kind of a bitch move in that day. It would have easily been my best sport. Instead of brain damage from football, he taught me how to get it from booze. Good trade off. I was good at soccer though. Easily could have got a scholarship if I gave a fck. Oh well. Just wish I got a shot to be a LB and destroy some fcks.
    It's tough but he probably did the best thing for you. My college career got derailed with nagging injuries but it also helped me to focus on school. Years later those injuries are prevalent every day. I know I've lost some short and long term memory due to concussions. Head, neck and back pain and my ankles are so bad the doctor said they look they were in a meat grinder. I just had ankle surgery on one but will most likely need it on the other. I'd like to say I'd do it all over again because the groupies were unreal but the game is more violent now, so I'm not sure. I have friends that died young and I blame the football life. Others have lived life depressed because they got to the top in the NFL and was out after a few years and didn't make enough money to sustain. It's pretty sad to see where some of these guys ended up. No one wants to do a story on "where are they now" because it's not a feel good story.

I'm trying to steer my son away but he's a beast on the field and too many people in our family encouraging him. My wife's entire family made their living playing and coaching football, so she's all for it. She really doesn't understand that the game has changed. I just give him options so that he can decide for himself but he'd be more successful in business because he's very smart.

Cuse0323

It's tough but he probably did the best thing for you. My college career got derailed with nagging injuries but it also helped me to focus on school. Years later those injuries are prevalent every day. I know I've lost some short and long term memory due to concussions. Head, neck and back pain and my ankles are so bad the doctor said they look they were in a meat grinder. I just had ankle surgery on one but will most likely need it on the other. I'd like to say I'd do it all over again because the groupies were unreal but the game is more violent now, so I'm not sure. I have friends that died young and I blame the football life. Others have lived life depressed because they got to the top in the NFL and was out after a few years and didn't make enough money to sustain. It's pretty sad to see where some of these guys ended up. No one wants to do a story on "where are they now" because it's not a feel good story.

I'm trying to steer my son away but he's a beast on the field and too many people in our family encouraging him. My wife's entire family made their living playing and coaching football, so she's all for it. She really doesn't understand that the game has changed. I just give him options so that he can decide for himself but he'd be more successful in business because he's very smart.
    Wish they would do a 'where are they now' special. It would be interesting. The Randy Moss 30 for 30 showed some of what happens. His old friend who was a star in HS, and got a shot with baseball was depressing to watch. He stays in the same town, and is just homeless looking for a beer now basically.

First ... 4567