Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oakland Raiders warning

It has been reported that the monday night game between the Washington Redskins and the Oakland Raiders since Derrick Carr stood for the national anthem and the rest of the players kneeled that the offensive lineman decided not to protect the Quarterback to get back at him. Im going to take this as the truth. You guys can bet how you want but im taking the broncos this week -3 . It will be interesting to watch if Carr still stands up for the anthem or not. I would watch if other QBs get hammered as well for standing up for the anthem. Also watch for the unders on the totals to hit if this continues as well as team totals. I want people to win here politics aside tread carefully when betting. A lot of teams about to really come apart because of this political crap. These guys about to lose some serious paychecks if they continue not playing to win.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Stopped reading this after you mentioned MNF game.
    Points Awarded:

BreesIsTheGOAT gave CDUBB_CW 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

I didn't get to watch the game, bet $400 on them and huge Raiders fan... I took it as truth too, at first.. then I heard there was 4 sacks.. Carr completed 19 passes, and attempted 31... and only sacked 4 times. I understand he can throw passes away... but MLynch is the ultimate Sitter of Anthems, and they didn't do him any good blocking...

Just a bad game.... cross country games are historically bad... if u wanna make a good bet based off SNF (Not MNF) look at Eagles traveling to LA, Not the Oakland Line.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Lol @ people thinking a team having a bad game is actually tied to a 2 minute knee before the game. The Raiders just became good last year. What was the Raiders excuse for playing bad football all the others year? Where they playing bad because they stood for the Anthem?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Where was his reported?

I find it funny that the only place I have read his on the it entire internet is SBR.

Lol. This place never disappoints.

I guess I could just make up some random BS and say “it was reported” without providing any evidence but that would be lame.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Where was his reported?

I find it funny that the only place I have read his on the it entire internet is SBR.

I guess I could just make up some random BS and say “it was reported” without providing any evidence but that would be lame.
    SBR is the #1 source for FAKE NEWS....these people at SBR could work for the White House.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Where was his reported?

Obviously nowhere credible as this among the dumbest things I've seen posted here which is impressive considering all the stupidity around here.. no fukkin player is gonna risk their job over some petty bs, nobody with any sense gives two shits if guys stand or kneel, no players gonna tank a game over some meaningless garbage that has nothing to do with the game..

Anyone who believes that to be true should find another hobby.

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    I didn't get to watch the game, bet $400 on them and huge Raiders fan... I took it as truth too, at first.. then I heard there was 4 sacks.. Carr completed 19 passes, and attempted 31... and only sacked 4 times. I understand he can throw passes away... but MLynch is the ultimate Sitter of Anthems, and they didn't do him any good blocking...

Just a bad game.... cross country games are historically bad... if u wanna make a good bet based off SNF (Not MNF) look at Eagles traveling to LA, Not the Oakland Line.
    Sorry my fault i meant sunday night football. Sunday night Monday night its a big game night on most of the tvs across the nation.

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Obviously nowhere credible as this among the dumbest things I've seen posted here which is impressive considering all the stupidity around here.. no fukkin player is gonna risk their job over some petty bs, nobody with any sense gives two shits if guys stand or kneel, no players gonna tank a game over some meaningless garbage that has nothing to do with the
    Anyone who believes that to be true should find another hobby.
    Sure nobody ever tanked a game that was in the NFL. You do know these guys pretty got a paycheck right does not mean they perform up to 100% standard. They get a guranteed paycheck regardless if they play or not they can get injured and still get a paycheck and thats not workers comp. Try to get any other company in the u.s. to still pay you when injured.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    Sure nobody ever tanked a game that was in the NFL. You do know these guys pretty got a paycheck right does not mean they perform up to 100% standard. They get a guranteed paycheck regardless if they play or not they can get injured and still get a paycheck and thats not workers comp. Try to get any other company in the u.s. to still pay you when injured.
    They won't be getting another contract if there film out there showing them intentionally not protecting their qb. To believe they seriously didn't block over some meaningless bs is comical, they were flat and got beat by a solid skins team, as were Donks in buffalo, what were donks mad about not to win? Lol

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Where was his reported?

I heard it at work first... I think they heard it on the radio. It's definitely not made up in SBR forum

Capitols44

Damm i wanted to watch the anthem to see if carr was going to take a knee or not. The jets jaguars game went into overtime missing the anthem completely its like cbs wanted to cover it up. Denver rolling over oakland now.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Carr deep TD

Capitols44

I warned you guys Carr was a accident waiting to happen. Sure enough he became damaged goods. He already had a broken leg from last year. There are problems with this oakland team.

Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Carr just went out game with some kinda injury didn't see will post more later

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Theyre knocking Manuel on his butt also, guess the OLine has it in for the black qbs also.

rookieclapper
    rookieclapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1484

broncos easy win

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by rookieclapper View Post
    broncos easy win
    You're dancing but it's far from over

Capitols44

Its over oakland haha

Capitols44

By the way I would tread very carefully betting on Tom Brady as he could find himself being injured sitting on the sidelines if any lineman decide not to protect him.