PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    I'll stick up for kid. He's right! I pointed this out earlier this week. When he wins him and his ghosts come out humping. When he loses he becomes Houdini and disappears. He did the same shit last year and choked and vanished at the end. You people are sheep. Lol.
    No disappearing for me. Guys know I won huge last year. Guys sent me emails to come back my box was full.

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

Quote Originally Posted by JMF2479 View Post
    Thank you PD !!!! Over first half hit.
    Lol. Thank you Pd. What a little bitch you are. Lmao you need him to pick winners to support a degenerate lifestyle.

Halfapointoff

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    No disappearing for me. Guys know I won huge last year. Sent me emails to come back my box was full.
    Ok whatever. I can say the sky is green doesn't make it so. No one asked for you to post. I remember you flamed big at the end last year. Why not text them your plays? Lol. They asked for you to post on a forum for the whole board? Ahhhh how nice. Stfu... no one buys your bullshit.

PhattDaddy204

Ok whatever. I can say the sky is green doesn't make it so. No one asked for you to post. I remember you flamed big at the end last year. Why not text them your plays? Lol. They asked for you to post on a forum for the whole board? Ahhhh how nice. Stfu... no one buys your bullshit.
    Not true I was asked by several to post.

GOOD LUCK HALFAPOINTOFF OR SHOULD I SAY KID?

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by phattdaddy204 View Post
    over 21 1st half for snf
    winner
    Points Awarded:

Money23 gave PhattDaddy204 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

Lets go PD!!!

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

I conclude. I have about 6 friends I got to start following Phat and we are all enjoying the extra money. Fade him halfapoint. It's that easy if he's not any good.

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Not true I was asked by several to post.

GOOD LUCK HALFAPOINTOFF OR SHOULD I SAY KID?
    that kid doesn’t look thrills to me..

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Same here . I take screen shots and say to my friends , "PhatDaddy said ...".

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    I conclude. I have about 6 friends I got to start following Phat and we are all enjoying the extra money. Fade him halfapoint. It's that easy if he's not any good.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by winitall View Post
    that kid doesn’t look thrills to me..
    He has a sad life. Broke and lonely. Gambling took everything from him. He has no clue when to stop or MONEY MANAGEMENT. Wife left him over his gambling loses. He sent me email last year.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by JMF2479 View Post
    Same here . I take screen shots and say to my friends , "PhatDaddy said ...".
    I just try to help folks. No one wins every game but I win way more then I lose.

Halfapointoff

You ghosts and what not are a bunch of dumb asses. I never said he sucked. I never said I faded. I never said I tailed. But what do I expect from a bunch of idiots tailing and trusting their money with a stranger picking the games. My issue is he vanishes from the planet when he loses hoping that thread never appears again. But when he wins....." whose your daddy?"...etc. etc. lmao. Idiots following a guy and arguing with me bashing a winner. Lmfao.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

He has a sad life. Broke and lonely. Gambling took everything from him. He has no clue when to stop or MONEY MANAGEMENT. Wife left him over his gambling loses. He sent me email last year.
    Lmao, damn.. last year he on your jock emailing you then what happened he tailed a losing pick and lost it?

Happens all the time in forum world, lose a play or 2 and same guy who been making money on your plays follows and bets too much on a play then hates ya cause it lost, some folks don't understand personal responsibility.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmao, damn.. last year he on your jock emailing you then what happened he tailed a losing pick and lost it?

Happens all the time in forum world, lose a play or 2 and same guy who been making money on your plays follows and bets too much on a play then hates ya cause it lost, some folks don't understand personal responsibility.
    Well said my friend. He was going hard on late games or MNF. Tapped out big time but then couldn’t man up and admit his problem.

BOL

2daBank

You ghosts and what not are a bunch of dumb asses. I never said he sucked. I never said I faded. I never said I tailed. But what do I expect from a bunch of idiots tailing and trusting their money with a stranger picking the games. My issue is he vanishes from the planet when he loses hoping that thread never appears again. But when he wins....." whose your daddy?"...etc. etc. lmao. Idiots following a guy and arguing with me bashing a winner. Lmfao.
    It would be much better to have one season long thread for transparency sake. If for any reason cause it keeps these kind of questions from being relevant.

I don't much care I don't follow or fade anyone. From what I've noticed he does seem pretty solid tho..

I just started reading thread cause I read most threads on 1st page when bored and saw all the shit talking.

winitall

I just try to help folks. No one wins every game but I win way more then I lose.
    I will be the first to confirm that,,,,

dblock05
    dblock05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2726

Followed him on a play last week and he won me money.

Much appreciated man. Thanks again. Don't let these 2 haters bring you down.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

yeah this happen to me last season when i went on a fire streak .. was making a few guys thousands and everyone was smiling and happy and soon as shit went bad one weekend they wanted to stick me in the guillotine lol

i dont care how hot you get, discipline is key people. cause this game will chew you up and spit you out with 0 remorse lol

winitall

get lost and let us dumb asses enjoy our green from PD...Thank U...
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave winitall 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Codyodom
    Codyodom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Keep doin what u have been done for as long as i was here..congrats Phatt

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    yeah this happen to me last season when i went on a fire streak .. was making a few guys thousands and everyone was smiling and happy and soon as shit went bad one weekend they wanted to stick me in the guillotine lol

i dont care how hot you get, discipline is key people. cause this game will chew you up and spit you out with 0 remorse lol
    Well said my friend. I can win 12 in a row and then lose the 13th game and I would be at fault for them going huge for the one lost pick.

MONEY MANAGEMENT IS KEY!!!!!’

2daBank

Well said my friend. I can win 12 in a row and then lose the 13th game and I would be at fault for them going huge for the one lost pick.

MONEY MANAGEMENT IS KEY!!!!!’
    Of course it key but realistically so so many don't have it and never will. So more importantly is go in over your head all ya want but do so willing to except responsibility for your decision!

Much like everything else in life the weak are always looking to blame others, in these cases they find someone who agrees with their opinion on a game which makes their little tiny balls grow very big then when play loses it not their fault it the guys with the stones to post his plays!!

PhattDaddy204

Of course it key but realistically so so many don't have it and never will. So more importantly is go in over your head all ya want but do so willing to except responsibility for your decision!

Much like everything else in life the weak are always looking to blame others, in these cases they find someone who agrees with their opinion on a game which makes their little tiny balls grow very big then when play loses it not their fault it the guys with the stones to post his plays!!
    Amen

winitall

STAY PATIENT AND TRUST YOUR JOURNEY.......

killerbeast6
    killerbeast6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8512

PhattDaddy what do you think of the game for tonight?

First 12