PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trump has had a personal vendetta against the NFL waiting to destroy it for over 32

years......Lying in wait for the perfect opportunity......

He was the demise of the USFL not long after he bought the New jersey generals
    in the spring of 1983, he started pushing his fellow owners to move the league's
    games to the fall and go head-to-head with the NFL...

We know how that turned out as the NFL destroyed his huge mistake...
    Trump tried to lure Don Shula away from the dolphins to no avail...
    Trump signed a bunch of washed up NFL players and coaches..

He also tried to buy the Buffalo Bills to no avail..

I could go on for days..

But the point of motive has been made...

The NFL split Trump's wig from every angle........

Trump hates to lose and there is no one as manipulative as he....

He will TRY to win at all costs..........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 09-28-17 at 02:18 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Interesting statistic:

Paulypoker thinks about Trump more than the average 18 year old male thinks about sex

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I hope he does destroy it

He has big enough following

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

What I thought..........

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Good for him. I hope he succeeds.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Agree - the vendetta is still alive! He was hoping to get the Generals into the NFL via a merger but instead he destroyed his own league. Not all his players were "washed up" - Sipe, Flutie, Barbaro, and Herschel Walker to name a few that were in their prime.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Trump doesn't give a shit about the NFL..... or any sports

nice try Paul

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Can't believe so many are so "outraged" over some players kneeling yet they all seem fine our fukking president spends his day tweeting!! God it annoys me our president actually tweets!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11636

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I could go on for days..
    You've already been going on for months.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Agree - the vendetta is still alive! He was hoping to get the Generals into the NFL via a merger but instead he destroyed his own league. Not all his players were "washed up" - Sipe, Flutie, Barbaro, and Herschel Walker to name a few that were in their prime.
    [A] meeting [between Trump and Rozelle], held in March 1984, concerned Trump’s desire to possess an NFL franchise. Although he owned the Generals and spoke publicly of his love for the USFL, Trump (according to many people who knew him) anxiously wanted to ditch the upstart for the money and fame of the bigger league. Hence, said Schupak, Trump invited Rozelle (a man he knew casually through scattered social encounters) to meet, and had Schupak — with whom he had bonded — tag along.

Schupak remembered it well. “They arrive, and even before Pete can stop talking on a casual basis, Donald starts his diatribe on how great he (Trump) would be for the NFL, and what it would mean to the NFL to have him as a franchise owner,” he said. “Donald is going on in his typical style, telling Pete Rozelle what he believes in, why he would be wonderful. It was typical Donald, in that Rozelle couldn’t get a word in.”

According to Schupak, Rozelle seemed to be under the impression Trump extended the invite to discuss relations between the two leagues. When he realized what Trump was after, he turned cold and blunt. “Mr. Trump,” Rozelle told him, according to Schupak, “as long as I or any of my heirs are involved in the NFL, you will never be a franchise owner in the league.”

The meeting ended shortly thereafter. Not surprisingly, Trump remembered the meeting very differently, in testimony he gave in 1984 during the USFL’s antitrust case against the NFL. Trump told jurors that Rozelle promised him an NFL franchise.

He did not get one. Donald Trump was never a franchise owner in the NFL.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    But the point of motive has been made...The NFL split Trump's wig from every angle........Trump hates to lose and there is no one as manipulative as he....He will TRY to win at all costs..........
    Pauly - You can't teach common sense to uncommon people.

This meme is technically incorrect but the intent is still clear. Trump got his ass kicked by the NFL on many occasions and we all know he never forgets. He's trolled his own people to start this shit. But, of course he always has a plan. I'm pretty sure he's trying to set up a meeting with the NFL to coerce them to finally give him a franchise. Problem is, those owners have longer memories.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Guys like Donald never forget. Ive seen this plot before, "Bad businessman seeks revenge of foes from decades past". Just remember Donald, when seeking revenge dig two graves.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Trump is vindictive. It is what it is.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

NFL owners are apparently pissed at Trump right now, he’s costing them ratings and money. Thought he was supposed to be good for businesses?

What a hack, all over a personal vendetta

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19575

Trump is slamming the kneelers because he knows the crucial voters in swing states overwhelmingly disagree with the protests; more brilliant strategy that will be labeled "unpresidential".

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Trump is slamming the kneelers because he knows the crucial voters in swing states overwhelmingly disagree with the protests; more brilliant strategy that will be labeled "unpresidential".
    Exactly. It's not like he is trying to win States like California and new york.

jjgold

of course

blacks playing right into Trump's hands

What fukkin dummies

Mac4Lyfe

So you're saying it's political and has nothing to do with the actual issue?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Can't believe so many are so "outraged" over some players kneeling yet they all seem fine our fukking president spends his day tweeting!! God it annoys me our president actually tweets!
    It's amazing how stupid his followers are

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Douchebag Don is jealous of REAL Billionaires owning FB teams...

jjgold

love trump

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19575

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Yes; he's gunning for re-election just like any other President.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    Trump doesn't give a shit about the NFL..... or any sports

nice try Paul
    I agree, the guy is trying to run a Country and is to busy to care about the NFL.. He could care less.. What he see's is players taking a knee during our National Anthem and spoke up about it like any President should..

That's the real truth... Trump haters and the liberal news always wanna spin it another way.. He's racist, he's got a vendetta against the league, etc.... All hog wash..

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

It's always political.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

VP Pence walks out of 49ers game after Black ghetto players kneel again during the Anthem.. RSPK!!!

Disrespect the Anthem in a show of protest there will be a back lash... Period.

I would have walked out of this game regardless just because both teams suck ...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    VP Pence walks out of 49ers game after Black ghetto players kneel again during the Anthem.. RSPK!!!

I would have walked out of this game regardless just because both teams suck ...

i might have hung out on the sidelines for a while, near the cheerleaders, before leaving.... at least been there another 4 1/4 minutes.....

kinda like this guy.....

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Cmon Jibs you really fell for this? You don't think it's strange that less than an hour after kickoff Pence already had a press statement and illustrated quotes for his twitter? This was 100% a political stunt to jerkoff the base. I'd be curious how many taxpayer dollars were wasted so Pence could pull this shitshow.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

And he keeps on winning.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Cmon Jibs you really fell for this? You don't think it's strange that less than an hour after kickoff Pence already had a press statement and illustrated quotes for his twitter? This was 100% a political stunt to jerkoff the base. I'd be curious how many taxpayer dollars were wasted so Pence could pull this shitshow.

Straight cash homie.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    That's how NBC and CNN spun it.. LOL.. Like Pence knew the players were gonna kneel again.. He saw the kneeling again, got up and left, nothing to fall for...

Regardless it's not about Pence staying or leaving it's more about players stopping this and or the NFL and owners fining players that kneel or disrespect the Anthem in a show of protest in front of fans.... It has nothing to do with football..

Nobody wants to see this crap, NOBODY... Even if you hate America and can care less about the Anthem you don't go to a football game to see this garbage, game after game.. It's inconsiderate and a distraction to all true American patriots ...

NFL and owners do nothing for fines, warnings, or player suspensions for this but when it comes to other political protests or even celebrations after a touch downs the NFL slaps fines.. .. See the hypocrisy?

NFL sucks and is soft...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-09-17 at 12:03 PM.

lakerboy

Even fox called it a political stunt. Pence is a little bitch

lakerboy

Also Jerry Jones hates goodell so he made his stand today

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55