jaymilly
    jaymilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

Survivor Pool Dilemma

Currently a participant in a LOSER pool.

There seems to be no purely safe bets so-far this season, except to tail KC. Although, I see the Redskins as a serious contender this year, and might be one of the toughest matchups for the Chiefs thus far. Therefore, I am shying away from that game.

Looking for some opinions to survive another week in my loser pool. I'm stuck between the Bears to lose tonight and the Panthers to lose in New England.

The Dilemma:

Bears
    Typically they only play good at home. Also, not the greatest track record against the Packers. They are playing a solid game though so far this season, coming off of a big win last week against my steelers. These conference games are usually close, and I would normally lean towards CHI +7... but at an outright win, I'm not sold. Green Bay has done nothing spectacular so far this season, and struggled to beat Cincinnati - who hadn't put a single TD on the board until their encounter last week.

Panthers
    Carolina offense is clearly struggling. My biggest dilemma here is how Carolina has been so effective on the pass defence. This is literally the only tool in the Patriots shed. Patriots defence has been pathetic this year, and I worry that this could be a breakthrough performance by the sluggish Cam Newton.

What is everyone's thoughts on these games?

SAVAGE
    SAVAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1878

I stay away from division games in any type of survivor pool. So no to the bears.

jaymilly
    jaymilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

Quote Originally Posted by SAVAGE View Post
    I stay away from division games in any type of survivor pool. So no to the bears.
    wise point here.