A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Deshaun Watson gives 1st game check to Texan's employees devastated by Harvey

What a classy guy? Deshaun Watson, who is on a rookie scale contract, was kind enough to donate his 1st game check to cafeteria workers who were devastated by Hurricane Harvey.

He's made a fan out of me. Great example of leadership and class for young people.

WINNER

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Thread yesterday on this, nobody gives 2 turds. Unless he's out wilding like a fool he'll hardly be discussed.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Thread yesterday on this, nobody gives 2 turds. Unless he's out wilding like a fool he'll hardly be discussed.
    That's part of the problem. Had he punched a woman there would be 100 threads on him being a typical ghetto kid blah blah blah. The young man did something honorable and he should be commended for that.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    That's part of the problem. Had he punched a woman there would be 100 threads on him being a typical ghetto kid blah blah blah. The young man did something honorable and he should be commended for that.
    I second this.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Good for him, they probably beat the Titans now which pisses me off, but the kid looked good last week.
    I really believe in karma, but the Titans are in my key 4 for Proline this week