milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    The worst part is it's people that don't know how to raise children having the most children. I see black families and these little kids are wild. Screaming and swearing. I don't even think the parent, I would say parents but it's usually just one because the other one is in jail send these kids to school. I see little black kids on the streets all day long on weekdays. It's horrible. I believe in freedom but they really do need laws on who can have children.
    a few weeks ago i was walking around bayshore mall here (outside, upper class area)

kid was whining about something and the MOTHER said here have a fukking sandwich and threw a sandwich really hard at her kid who was about 5

i can still picture the sandwich lying all over the ground and the kid screaming and crying... just heartbreaking witnessing this kind of parenting, the kids never have a chance to be decent people in many cases

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Yep, most are single black young mothers that are trying to raise their kids in the hoods.. The fathers are long gone.. The single black mothers don't even take them to church anymore.. The kids absolutely aren't being taught right and wrong, they are absent of male roll models.. It's not good.. Those Kids then drop out of high school and end up in gangs, dealing drugs and or live a life of crime and in the end wind up dead or in jail...

It's kinda sad really.. I see this happening alot here in Compton, California... These wild teen kids are very dangerous and carry guns now.. The elderly black folks are very scared of them also, they have no respect.. They will rob or shoot you without a second thought..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't even understand the locking arms part?

Why are we locking arms for now?

Do we even know why we're kneeling yet?

Let's ask Lebron James... he should know.
    trust me on this one, rodgers knows EXACTLY why he is kneeling......

and so does lanflisi......

he likes dat dick.....

but, as jmobile will quickly let you know, "not that there's anything wrong with that....."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rogers loves it in the ass

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7636

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep, most are single black young mothers that are trying to raise their kids in the hoods.. The fathers are long gone.. The single black mothers don't even take them to church anymore.. The kids absolutely aren't being taught right and wrong, they are absent of male roll models.. It's not good.. Those Kids then drop out of high school and end up in gangs, dealing drugs and or live a life of crime and in the end wind up dead or in jail...

It's kinda sad really.. I see this happening alot here in Compton, California... These wild teen kids are very dangerous and carry guns now.. The elderly black folks are very scared of them also, they have no respect.. They will rob or shoot you without a second thought..
    So what it's America. Buy your own gun and protect yourself. Right?

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    dropping Rodgers from my fantasy league
    After tomorrow night of course!

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

They (Ghetto Blacks) can't be dealt with in a civil manner. They are as close to feral humans as it gets,except for their ancestors still in the bush. We as middle class whites, have had enough of the ghetto life spilling over into their neighborhoods. Akron, OH is an absolute shyt hole. Lebron gives to the black kids of Akron. He is the biggest racist fock. I know girls that wait tables at the restaurant he eats breakfast. He tips the black girls good and the white girls like crap. He hired entirely black contractors when he built his house. He is insured by a life long Jewish family. A Jewish family raised him. His mom was a HO. LeBron can shut the fock up on RACISM!

jjgold

Lebron a scumbag

Always was
    Points Awarded:

Snowball gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lebron a scumbag

Always was
    Agreed.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Yep, most are single black young mothers that are trying to raise their kids in the hoods.
    Not true anymore. A lot of white trash that have been brainwashed into thinking it's the cool thing to do or are mad at their daddy are popping out tons of half black bastards. The absent black father is actually a much higher percentage in these situations than with a black woman. The percentage of these mixed newborns is way underestimated because when a single mother gives birth the hospitals record it's race as the mothers' race.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Stand up! ... put your HAND over your HEART. If you don't believe in it yourself, you should do it out of respect and gratitude for the people who value life a little bit differently. Some people hold a HIGH STANDARD for life in THIS COUNTRY. They enjoy the quality of what America has provided. We fight on foreign soil over it. The freedom to protest ... i can't imagine people protesting the nation that provides them the means and ability to protest. There is still some injustice. Nothing changes over night, but you aren't proud of us? ..

you arent proud of your nation? ...

even ben ... i seen you in that tunnel standing there... no hand over your heart, where has your sense of patriotism gone? Upsetting...

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Lebron gives to the black kids of Akron. He is the biggest racist fock. I know girls that wait tables at the restaurant he eats breakfast. He tips the black girls good and the white girls like crap. He hired entirely black contractors when he built his house.
    I have no problem with him supporting his people there should be more of it. Part of the problem is that they are killing themselves instead supporting each other like the whites, hispanics, asians and every other culture/race does.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    I have no problem with him supporting his people there should be more of it.
    Ok but when whites do that it gets called white privilege/white supremacy

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    yup

milwaukee mike

i was thinking about something that happened at the brewers/cubs game saturday

my family was sitting with a big group of hispanics (all cubs fans but 1 bald guy brewers fan they called vin diesel)

more than once they offered us snacks/candy... if we were surrounded by blacks they not only would never offer, they would've taken anything that wasn't nailed down

so i'll tell you which people i would deport... it's not the friendly good natured ones that work hard

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Lol lock arms for what? To distract from the entire reason players we're kneeling in the first place?
    Exactly

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Because white people are not marginalized or oppressed

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Because white people are not marginalized or oppressed
    how are black people being so oppressed?

seems to me that as a group they are collecting/taking way more from our society than they are giving

no other group has more than 1/2 of their population in prison, on welfare, and unemployed

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The unity thing perverts the original intent of the players who kneeled. .
    Kap blaming white people for him sucking at football?

lakerboy

Let's keep in mind the packers are owned by the fans.

jjgold

Blacks are getting more than whites in the society and they destroy every area they migrate to

They need to turn their lives around

All Blacks do is blame whites for their problems

If you take away the black race there’s virtually no crime in America at least meaning the rates would be extremely low

I will destroy any black on here in a debate

milwaukee mike

maybe i should lock dicks with my buddy tonight at the game for rodgers' amusement

then they can show us on tv

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47654

an intervention from Furious Styles is in order.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Nice info!
    Not true anymore. A lot of white trash that have been brainwashed into thinking it's the cool thing to do or are mad at their daddy are popping out tons of half black bastards. The absent black father is actually a much higher percentage in these situations than with a black woman. The percentage of these mixed newborns is way underestimated because when a single mother gives birth the hospitals record it's race as the mothers' race.

jjgold

Rogers is a queer I told him take it in the ass today when I signed up for a fake Twitter account he banned me

I crucified him asking him how many guys pounds of him this year How many black cocks

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

jj , you need to cool it a bit

jjgold

no

He is sweet Sammy and should be banned from playing

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Rodgers commands respect around the league. Watch and learn
    Think about this,how many Qbs could come to GB and live upto Favre's legacy,he was able to do it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

surprised he only mentioned locking arms, and not his favorite "locking move," that being to take a flying liplock on a fukstick

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's keep in mind the packers are owned by the fans.

Well....Okay, I have a certificate but let's not get carried away.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

i quit 2 jobs to join the black racist movement . why work everything in america is free free free , plus you can lock arms and kill cops. murder rape rob and riot , its easy to join just have a heart full of hate

jjgold

Rogers a bottom also
    Loves black guys in bed so he sticks up for them

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rogers a bottom also
    Loves black guys in bed so he sticks up for them
    You're an idiot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    an intervention from Furious Styles is in order.

I don't know about that boys in the hood over all message, but what you do see is the father with a job and wearing a nice shirt and tie.. You don't see that too much in the hoods these days during the week, not counting Sunday mass and funerals.... You see this as a male roll model if they are still around in the hoods more often then not..

Not enough responsible good guys like Dwayne Wade raising their children up the right way.. This is the message the Kaepernicks of the world should be voicing out and taking a knee for.. STICK AROUND AND RAISE YOUR KIDS UP RIGHT and that alone will improve the black communities!!!! Be a positive roll mode in these kids lives and don't run off to the next woman..

sofranos
    sofranos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Its not a black thing. Its his Muslim wife influence to disrespect the country. Cappindick never assimilated asa colored. But a bearded muslim. The stupid blacks fell for it. Liberal colored lovers followed

First 1234 Last