Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

How many cancel overall

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Why does anyone need that anyway? I'll just continue letting RedZone handle the channel flipping for me for without paying anything extra for it.
    That's the way I do it too. RedZone is the way to go, no commercials, no protests, all action.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    wait, aren't you a Christian. don't you think that is a little bit of cheating. Directv is not responsible for what football players do. They would win this in court if they fought it but they are simply interested in good will.

ask yourself what would Jesus do Jibby. I don't think Jesus would ask for a refund, and you are supposed to emulate him, right?
    I'm a sinner just like you Dante... I'll repent later... ... Not really a sin under these current circumstances..

GOD, CORE, COUNTRY FIRST!!!!! NFL last and boycotted now.....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-26-17 at 05:35 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm a sinner just like you Dante... I'll repent later... ...

hmmm, yes I am a sinner. however, saying you are going to sin and repent later, I don't know about that it sounds a little bit like a false repentance to me. you know when the Protestant revolution succeeded and England changed from Catholic to Protestant many of the English had the same exact thoughts of you concerning this issue. Did you know this? Oh yeah, sin and debauchery became common with the people saying I will repent later. That is a true story, check it out.

You see the difference between Catholics and Protestants basically is how you earn salvation. I am sure you know that. The Catholics believe in penance and good works, it is more of an earning thing. The P believe in salvation through grace and repentance. But, you know all this. However the C are changing a little.

I just think JC might not accept a repentance that is flawed, just my idea I may be wrong.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

lol at the ppl burning their season tickets today on social media...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

hmmm, yes I am a sinner. however, saying you are going to sin and repent later, I don't know about that it sounds a little bit like a false repentance to me. you know when the Protestant revolution succeeded and England changed from Catholic to Protestant many of the English had the same exact thoughts of you concerning this issue. Did you know this? Oh yeah, sin and debauchery became common with the people saying I will repent later. That is a true story, check it out.

You see the difference between Catholics and Protestants basically is how you earn salvation. I am sure you know that. The Catholics believe in penance and good works, it is more of an earning thing. The P believe in salvation through grace and repentance. But, you know all this. However the C are changing a little.

I just think JC might not accept a repentance that is flawed, just my idea I may be wrong.
    Dante relax and worry about your own salvation pal.. Don't judge or you will be judged.. Don't point fingers but look in your own mirror.. No one is perfect especially not me.. I'm still a work in progress...

Oh and you don't earn your way into heaven by works you earn it by what's really in your heart.....

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    lol at the ppl burning their season tickets today on social media...

well if enough people do that that will make a difference. I don't think that will happen. But, if it does money will Trump (no pun) everything. I would be surprised if this significantly harms pro football. That is my opinion. What may harm the sport even more than this is the safety factor. What happens when athletes decide oh no this is crazy. That might harm the game if that isn't addressed. Fans come back, remember the baseball strike. Do you even remember the NFL strike? One team's fans and I forget the team now, I think it was the Wash R cheered for the subs more than the strikers. But, they came back to the fold.

If you are a true NFL fan this will not be a valid reason for you to leave, some will say yes, some will leave, most will come back.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

What color are most drug or crack dealers?
    What color are most of the looter after a natural disaster hits???
    What color are most of the people on welfare??
    What color are most of the gangs???
    What color are most of the athletes that hit their wives or GF???

What all the crying about fix your damn race

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

especially if you bet on the NFL. not too many degenerates will give up betting on the NFL because some people refused to stand, I will book that. they will piss and moan and make their plays on Sunday. And watch the games

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post

I don't know the answers to these questions and either do you. But, I do know that law enforcement records show whites commit drug crimes as often as blacks only they don't get prosecuted as often. Not sure about the other questions, there are a ton of white gangs, they are called Nazis, white power crazies, skinheads. In fact one of the most vicious gangs in prisons is an all white gang. I don't know the answers my friend.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

especially if you bet on the NFL. not too many degenerates will give up betting on the NFL because some people refused to stand, I will book that. they will piss and moan and make their plays on Sunday. And watch the games
    not the only reason. everything stinks compared to years ago.
    the rule changes, the players, the officiating, the ads, the media
    saturation, all of it.
    people are looking out their windows thinking.. maybe I will get off
    the damn couch and live my life instead of watching these spoiled boys
    in clown outfits throw balls around.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thread over

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Thread over

really well here is an interesting fact.

https://www.innocenceproject.org/dna...united-states/

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I know the answer. They are all black. Stop being ignorant and accept the facts. It's not racism it's just true. Look at any majority black neighborhood and it will explain everything. Nobody is making them live the way they do. So sick of them crying about inequality. They have every chance to do anything they want. Last time I checked there were no laws preventing blacks from getting an education or working a job. Nobody is making them be crack dealers.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

since 1989 the innocence project has been instrumental in finding evidence that proved people in prison and on death row were and are innocent. guess what my friends, of that number found the large majority were black. So what does this mean? Well if you understand a little bit about math if that many black were proven innocent and that is a very difficult thing to do, just imagine how many black people right now in real time are in prison and are innocent. That might just skew the numbers down to something more realistic.

Can't argue with facts my friends. Hundreds of black prisoners have been proven innocent. That probably means that thousands are still imprisoned for crimes they have not committed.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I know the answer. They are all black. Stop being ignorant and accept the facts. It's not racism it's just true. Look at any majority black neighborhood and it will explain everything. Nobody is making them live the way they do. So sick of them crying about inequality. They have every chance to do anything they want. Last time I checked there were no laws preventing blacks from getting an education or working a job. Nobody is making them be crack dealers.

the facts that you speak about are false facts, check out the innocent project. I know you will dismiss that but in reality you can't.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

What color are most drug or crack dealers? White (especially if you throw in the pharma industry)
    What color are most of the looter after a natural disaster hits??? Got us there.
    What color are most of the people on welfare?? White
    What color are most of the gangs??? White
    What color are most of the athletes that hit their wives or GF??? One more for the bad guys. 2 out of 5.
    Hope that helps.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    not the only reason. everything stinks compared to years ago.
    the rule changes, the players, the officiating, the ads, all of it.
    people looking out their windows thinking.. maybe I will get off
    the damn couch and live my life instead of watching these boys
    in clown outfits throw balls around.
    Players in the NFL and NBA these days also look and act like ghetto gangsta thugs, this never sits well with your average white American working family and when they are all watching with their children... That's almost one reason to turn the channel right there...

Son when you grow up I want you to look and act just like these clowns..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Nobody is more powerful than the nfl. They are hysterically laughing that a bunch of right wing asshats think they are gonna kill their league. Same group that will never stick together for anything and would turn on each other at the drop of a hat. Priceless

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Nobody is more powerful than the nfl. They are historically laughing that a bunch of right wing asshats think they are gonna kill their league. Same group that will never stick together for anything and would turn on each other at the drop of a hat. Priceless
    great point, they can't pass a bill. lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Players in the NFL and NBA these days also look and act like ghetto gangsta thugs, this never sits well with your average white American working family and when they are all watching with their children... That's almost one reason to turn the channel right there...

Son when you grow up I want you to look and act just like these clowns..

that is your opinion Jibby. they look like gangsters to you. you have a ton of preconceived notions with no actual proof.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

great point, they can't pass a bill. lol
    If this was hockey these assholes would be in a bind. Nah on second thought they would blame it on the Canadians unless a democrat was in office.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Is it just me, or did it seem like the teams that had the most people protesting last week all lost?
    Oh the losing is just getting started.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

that is your opinion Jibby. they look like gangsters to you. you have a ton of preconceived notions with no actual proof.
    Yep, just my opinion.. Maybe I'm wrong and they are all great and outstanding roll models for all kids.. Got me there Dante!!

Go get your corn rows, gold tooth caps and tats on now. Good luck getting a job in America looking like that out side of sports..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-26-17 at 06:57 PM.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lol youll be calling back sunday

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

I signed up for NFL ticket today just so I can cancel tomorrow.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    But if you cancel, then you don't get the games anymore. I don't see the point...
    yeah just terrible not being able to watch refs control games.

Just a couple of hilairous calls from this weekend;

1. The first PI against the bengals in the GB game was complete horse shit.

2. It saved my parlays but the TD at the NE game was not a TD. Any ball movement and the ball is loose therefore that was not a TD.

This is much more like WWE than people want to accept.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-26-17 at 07:42 PM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

well if enough people do that that will make a difference. I don't think that will happen. But, if it does money will Trump (no pun) everything. I would be surprised if this significantly harms pro football. That is my opinion. What may harm the sport even more than this is the safety factor. What happens when athletes decide oh no this is crazy. That might harm the game if that isn't addressed. Fans come back, remember the baseball strike. Do you even remember the NFL strike? One team's fans and I forget the team now, I think it was the Wash R cheered for the subs more than the strikers. But, they came back to the fold.

If you are a true NFL fan this will not be a valid reason for you to leave, some will say yes, some will leave, most will come back.
    man those teams don't care about someone who already paid them burning the tickets.. the only reason they're releasing these statements is so they can say that they've touched the issue when In reality all they've done is deflect. the people like Kaepernick were kneeling for social indifference and then you have clowns like Jerry jones looking for a camera and kneeling for a second with saying a completely different narrative. its insulting to my intelligence to be honest.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yeah just terrible not being able to watch refs control games.

Just a couple of hilairous calls from this weekend;

1. The first PI against the bengals in the GB game was complete horse shit.

2. It saved my parlays but the TD at the NE game was not a TD. Any ball movement and the ball is loose therefore was that not a TD.

This is much more like WWE than people want to accept.
    take a look at the "6 second play" in the eagles win...longest 6 seconds I've ever seen not to mention PI on the play before where the ball was thrown out of bounds by 5-10 yards... bullish*t all over the league. saw a few awful calls in the New England game and bengals game. last year I took x's and o's out of my capping for a while and just bet the narrative and you'd be amazed at the amount of $ I won.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

the facts that you speak about are false facts, check out the innocent project. I know you will dismiss that but in reality you can't.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5673291.html

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

You don't have to use the physical tickets to get into the game, so that's a whole lot of bullshit. In a week or two we'll have something else to be outraged about or to distract us. Just pick some fukkin winners.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Hopefully Dishnet can make a move on NFL now. Much better than Directv anyway.

Amazing how Kaepernick and Trump has now gotten everyone to become protesters. All these folks that can't stand protesters are now leading the way. What are you guys protesting? Oh, you're protesting the protesters...

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

So I am thinking about just cancelling my NFL package today while on the treadmill
    Just daydreaming.
    I open the SBR on my phone and see this.
    It was a sign from above

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Most likely went to the store and already purchased a new Steelers hat.
    Was it Rocky Bleier?

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29684

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    So I am thinking about just cancelling my NFL package today while on the treadmill
    Just daydreaming.
    I open the SBR on my phone and see this.
    It was a sign from above

First 12345 Last