Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I'm a veteran. I can't disagree with that! At the same time, I'm guessing atleast 20% of Trump supporters fly the Rebel flag. You don't think that divisive? THEY SUPPORTED ENSLAVING HUMAN BEINGS AND THEY ATTACKED AMERICA!!! In many ways, the south was similar to Bin Laden and Al Queda. How again is that worth celebrating?

Trump calls Klansman and wanna-be white trash Nazis "some good people on both sides"??? Are you telling me that wouldn't offend black people? He pursued Obama's birth certificate for how many years? Where are Trump's taxes? If he such a stickler for the Presidential records? He doesn't make any effort at all to even hide his racism!! Thats why his supporters are so devoted! The Nazis were devoted to Hitler too!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Even if blacks now have opportunities that they never did in the past, they're centuries behind you dumb ignorant hick. I swear, you need to go back to school and quit worrying about whether blacks have educational opportunities

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    And as a person who made a living putting people who you claim get mistreated in jail for many years, I can tell you that you have to look at the big picture. The truth of the matter is that Blacks, IN GENERAL, are people who simply do not have a lot of intelligence. They commit a huge percentage of homicides in this country. Compared to other races, Blacks are very dumb. Blacks have to realize that they are the minority in this nation, and that the majority of people (White, Hispanic, Asian and others) are simply not going to put up with their crap any longer. Now notice I emphasized the words IN GENERAL. Not all Blacks are this way. Here is the bottom line. Instead of protesting, why don't these Black athletes who are not worth a crap take action against their brothers in Chicago who seem to enjoy murdering each other. If black people want to earn any respect at all, they have to knock off all the crime that they commit. Get that under control and then I may listen to their complaints. Until then, they can shove it up their arses. Now that's the way it is, and a bunch of dumb arse players are NOT going to change that.
    Yep, these players have no reason to kneel at all.

You mutherfukker are putting people in jail and you are so fukking biased it's sickening. They are all dumb and criminals in your book, so it's very easy for you to lock them up. I wish I could beat your ass. You are fukking scum that is an affront to this country and our constitution. You call yourself an American. You are a sick fuk.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

BigdaddyHQ is an angry soul. He's aging, significantly overweight, has heart disease and high blood pressure, his hairline has receded worse than lebrons and it's all gray. He's the joke of the police dept so he feels better when he gets on SBR and lashes out at minorities that easily outrun his fat ass on a daily basis

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Yep, these players have no reason to kneel at all.

You mutherfukker are putting people in jail and you are so fukking biased it's sickening. They are all dumb and criminals in your book, so it's very easy for you to lock them up. I wish I could beat your ass. You are fukking scum that is an affront to this country and our constitution. You call yourself an American. You are a sick fuk.

Angry and talking sh#T to people. I would've guessed he was a cop. Prob 5'9 and 240 and gets tired eating a triple from Wendy's. In other words...typical Trump supporter. I would help curb stomp this racist prick til they can't find dentures that would fit his pie hole

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Instead of protesting, why don't these Black athletes who are not worth a crap take action against their brothers in Chicago who seem to enjoy murdering each other.
    Who the fukk are you? What the fukk are you doing to help anyone but yourself? There's more veterans committing suicide every day of the week. Much more than black kids in Chicago. 1 vet every hour is taking their lives. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE ACTION? Or don't you give a FUKKK? Eat a big dick you fukking monkey. You put people in jail because you are an ass. It ain't them. It's you, you mutherfukker.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    BigdaddyHQ is an angry soul. He's aging, significantly overweight, has heart disease and high blood pressure, his hairline has receded worse than lebrons and it's all gray. He's the joke of the police dept so he feels better when he gets on SBR and lashes out at minorities that easily outrun his fat ass on a daily basis
    Typical irrelevant aging white male

Will be inevitably in the minority soon, and knows it

On-line is the only place he can lash out and pretend to be heard or relevant

This board is crawling with these cats

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    This mutherfukker admitted to putting people in jail based solely on their color. I cannot stand mutherfukkers who are evil. I can't stand injustice on anyone. This mutherfukker is the worst of the worst. Just an evil bitch that will be damned to hell.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Who the fukk are you? What the fukk are you doing to help anyone but yourself? There's more veterans committing suicide every day of the week. Much more than black kids in Chicago. 1 vet every hour is taking their lives. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE ACTION? Or don't you give a FUKKK? Eat a big dick you fukking monkey. You put people in jail because you are an ass. It ain't them. It's you, you mutherfukker.
    Most of these white males have never had to fight for anything in their lives

They have zero perspective and have accomplished nothing

Expected to have the world handed to them without ever having to deal with real make-or-break adversity

Trump's election was their last stand before they fade into obscurity

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm meeting with Minnesota and Jibblet to iron out new CFF. Confederate football federation. Jeff Jarrett will take Tennessee territory, Jim Cornett gets Georgia, Dustin Roades gets Alabama

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

This mutherfukker admitted to putting people in jail based solely on their color.
    really, where did he say that?

Krakhead, fred the hammered, and no coin need some sense smacked into them.

Lucky Strike
    Lucky Strike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The NFL CBA expires in 2020. The iron could be hot then to start something up because from what I've read, there is almost guaranteed a labor stoppage.
    For this to work, this would be the best time. Agreed.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I thought this thread was about starting a new league? WTF is everyone talking about?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I thought this thread was about starting a new league? WTF is everyone talking about?

Always devolves into the same ole shit.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwww! I'm pissed I missed all the fun. Let me put an end to this discussion. Our Proud Hard working Black Brethren decide to protest and kneel. That's ok with some, NOT ok with most. Ratings are taking a NOSE DIVE in the viewing of the NFL to prove that point. You Liberal Pucies have and are saying its their RIGHT to kneel. Ok it's their right. Have you fockin Tard Tards forgot about the FREEDOM of SPEECH? The FREEDOM to chose what we like and don't like. Our "United States of America's" President has the FOCKN RIGHT to say what ever the FOCK he wants. It is his RIGHT!!! What is taking place is what I have been saying will eventually happen. Whitey is pushing back. It is OUR RIGHT! We will try to convince certain people to cooperate. If you are uncooperative you will be dealt with. Dealing with uncooperative people is how we keep SOCIAL ORDER. Social Order is something the kneelers don't want imposed on THEY peoples. Sorry again.. It OUR RIGHTS!! We have RIGHTS TOO! Your side has been WIN WIN WIN WINNING. Now your side will be Listening, Learning, Working, and other contributing things that make our country GREAT. This is OUR country, you are included. If you don't like the Democracy we have in OUR country, take your sorry fockn azz some where else. Don't forget the MEDIA (our Jewish Brethren) are loving this topic. Absolutely all media outlets are running with this story. If they don't create news what do they have to report? The MEDIA is nothing but a HUGE POT stirring keep the fight alive so we can be relevant mongers. The media people are the problem! I'm old enough NOT to care about society. Fock off and die.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

You dumb focks are being introduced to the SILENT Majority. We don't yell, march, kneel or act out to be noticed. We keep order. We stop anti-American movements from getting to much traction. We silence the opposition if needed. You people are as dumb as we thought. You will not be a worthy opponent when it comes time to engage. I look at you Liberals as Lambs. As the Bell tolls.

R40
    Update your status
    R40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

An all white football league would be awesome where everyone stands for the national anthem and the final score is 10-6, 13-10, 7-6 every game. Ratings would be Gonzo.

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Turned into a thread about being jealous of the white man !! Does this sshit ever end ??? This jealousy will go on for centuries !!!! Poor phuckers always whine.

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Yall are a bunch of dumbasses caught up on stupid crap. Wait til the playoffs and all you idiots who burned their jerseys will go buy new ones. The NFL, NBA, MLB, UFC are the best entertainment we have. This idiot in office needs to focus on important sh*t like North Korea, Health Care, Tax cuts, Immigration etc..... So if you don't like blacks, whites, latinos etc... go watch curling, or jerk off to NASCAR.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I'm going forward with this, the time is right

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    You dumb focks are being introduced to the SILENT Majority. We don't yell, march, kneel or act out to be noticed. We keep order. We stop anti-American movements from getting to much traction. We silence the opposition if needed. You people are as dumb as we thought. You will not be a worthy opponent when it comes time to engage. I look at you Liberals as Lambs. As the Bell tolls.

Ha ha ha ha silent majority. This simpleton already admitted to being a drop out loser. I love how clowns like this think that they matter on a national stage. Just another stooge too dumb to realize that there isn't a battle. You haven't silenced sh!t. You are a parrot and a puppet for people much smarter than you. Just accept your fate as a lower working class bum who has failed at life. You are miserable because YOU made poor choices in life, not because some secret force was conspiring against you. You are a gargantuan loser by all definitions because you are a simpleton who wants to paint everything as right versus left and black versus white. Your life is sad and will only get sadder as you get older. Most likely, people like myself will end up supporting people like you through government programs. Sad.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

haven't read thru the previous 4 pages, but this does seem a bit coincidental.....

anyone know what ol Meat Flutie is up to these days????

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    haven't read thru the previous 4 pages, but this does seem a bit coincidental.....

anyone know what ol Meat Flutie is up to these days????

Flutie is doing Dr. Pepper commercials...

First 1234