EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2166

So who's ready to lose some money on MNF this week? (Arizona/Dallas discussion)

Dallas -3 @ Arizona. Totals 46.5

This has the makings of creating a lot of tears tomorrow. I'm almost tempted to go with the Cardinals as the home dog....but...Carson Palmer.

The total seems about right too. Maybe a very slight lean under. But I can also see it going to 80 points like that shit-show on Thursday.

Blech. Might be a no play for me.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dak Prescott has never played the cardinals before. Also in 4 of the 8 road games he either won by 7 points or less or lost. When he played the west coast trip to san Francisco road game he only won by 7 points. So I would say its almost impossible what to predict what he will do in Arizona.

Capitols44

Dallas did play a preseason game at home without Prescott and won 20 to 18 for what its worth.

Capitols44

I really dont see the total going over. So far dallas has not scored enough this year to have the total go over 46.5

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15952

I don't feel strongly about this play but I'm going with Dallas. They're the better team with the stronger running game. I don't think this one turns into a shootout so should you decide to make a play on the total I'd lean under but this week was brutal for totals as a lot of games went over the total with ease. I just don't think this is one of them because DAL will lean on their running game against a strong Arizona defense.

Capitols44

Any other thoughts on tonights game?

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

How many favorites covered this week? Hard to be confident betting either side for me.