dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

with all the problems facing the world and this country this nitwit has his base all charged up about a ture nothingburger issue. Reminds me of how the crazies hated everything ML King stood for but now he is a national hero. This will end up the same exact way, history proves the crazies wrong on every issue.

but much more importantly the president of the USA tweets that consumers should stop purchasing products in the form of NFL entertainment. This must be the first time in USA history a president tweets against free enterprise. How about that for leadership from the top. He will be one fckin mess from day one until day end.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    with all the problems facing the world and this country this nitwit has his base all charged up about a ture nothingburger issue. Reminds me of how the crazies hated everything ML King stood for but now he is a national hero. This will end up the same exact way, history proves the crazies wrong on every issue.

but much more importantly the president of the USA tweets that consumers should stop purchasing products in the form of NFL entertainment. This must be the first time in USA history a president tweets against free enterprise. How about that for leadership from the top. He will be one fckin mess from day one until day end.
    except he's doing no such thing.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

The racist is happy with the govt encouraging and training pigs to attack non-whites
    Thats is so sadistic and sad its hard to fathom
    all racists need to repent and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ
    or you will burn forever in the lake of fire.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    except he's doing no such thing.

right, because you always know what you are writing about.

DwightShrute

right, because you always know what you are writing about.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

DT is tweeting about this and Dwight says he is not. oh poor guy is so lost.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

http://time.com/4955039/donald-trump...l-nba-boycott/

see dwight when I am challenged about a statement I prove it immediately, when you are challenged you disappear, or simply ignore it.

DwightShrute

^^
    lol

all I said was he never tweeted against free enterprise. Which is 100% accurate. Prove where he did. You won't because you cannot.

That's all I will say about that.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

General Bonespur talking about NFL players being unpatriotic for kneeling is Laughable...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

^^
    lol

all I said was he never tweeted against free enterprise. Which is 100% accurate. Prove where he did. You won't because you cannot.

well obviously you don't know what free enterprise means because what I posted, proves that he did.

oh dwight.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...163641194.html

even the WH admits this is about free speech, but according to some of you it certainly is not.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

^^
    lol

you really don't know what free enterprise means do you? Post 77 dwight

Trump encourages fans to boycott games, what do you think that means dwight. Oh god, I am going to let you off the hook on this one but what a job I can do again on your intellect.

DwightShrute

you really don't know what free enterprise means do you? Post 77 dwight

Trump encourages fans to boycott games, what do you think that means dwight. Oh god, I am going to let you off the hook on this one but what a job I can do again on your intellect.
    super duper logic. So if Trump had an opinion on Tomatoes let's say ... and he didn't like them. Then he's automatically against food? Farming? Agriculture? Fruit? Sauce? Anything red? Capitalism?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Interesting, and he did the same thing to Macy's or some retailers regarding his families products. The guy is a mess prob won't last a full term.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

super duper logic. So if Trump had an opinion on Tomatoes let's say ... and he didn't like them. Then he's automatically against food? Farming? Agriculture? Fruit? Sauce? Anything red? Capitalism?

Dwightie, again you miss the point or see the point and attempt to wiggle like a fish off the hook. I said that your hero is attempting with words to stifle free enterprise (capitalism) with his comment telling people to not attend games. First, you said that wasn't true, I proved it was true and now you claim so what just because he says it.

Yes dwightie, the president of the USA asking the people to refrain from purchasing commodities is more than just a little strange, it is normal strange (FOR DT) but still fckin crazy. Naturally you didn't understand the point because you didn't know what free enterprise meant. You challenged me to prove it and I did. Now that I proved it, your argument is so what. Well the president of one of the greatest capitalistic countries should not tell consumers not to consume. It is at the very least counter intuitive and the very worst just completely stupid.
    The leader of the free world should be encouraging capitalism not discouraging.

I understand that you don't understand but when you are proven wrong just once, just fking once say hmmm, yeah I guess that is pretty stupid. Nope you will come up with every BS excuse and every way to wiggle off the hook. I told you I would let you off the hook but you have to come back with more BS.

I expect more and I will not respond again. Go ahead. Show us your ignorance.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Interesting, and he did the same thing to Macy's or some retailers regarding his families products. The guy is a mess prob won't last a full term.
    funny how people can see things so differently.

Macy's decided to drop his clothing because they were offended by the things Trump said. Boofukkinghoo. They thought they'd appease the snowflakes and it backfired big time.

Trump is exactly what America needed. He will be re-elected easily and will be one of teh greatest presidents ever.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post

yes exactly, he is the biggest disaster to hit this country since WW II. No telling how much damage he may cause, at the very least even some of the crazy R are rebelling (just a bit). this latest health care proposal, which he knows nothing about, well to be truthful nobody knows much but health agencies have again said it is a disaster. you think he gives a shit. if it is an obama thing he wants to destroy it, he wants to destroy it because he knows his entire being can't compare to a drop of sweat on Obama's forehead. What do tyrants do to people they are afraid of. They attempt to destroy them or their legacy.

Right now the latest poll on the ACA and this newest abortion is largely in favor of the ACA. I wrote when the ACA passed many years ago that people will eventually like it and they do. With some fixes it will become a great piece of legislation for the American people.

DwightShrute

Dwightie, again you miss the point or see the point and attempt to wiggle like a fish off the hook. I said that your hero is attempting with words to stifle free enterprise (capitalism) with his comment telling people to not attend games. First, you said that wasn't true, I proved it was true and now you claim so what just because he says it.

Yes dwightie, the president of the USA asking the people to refrain from purchasing commodities is more than just a little strange, it is normal strange (FOR DT) but still fckin crazy. Naturally you didn't understand the point because you didn't know what free enterprise meant. You challenged me to prove it and I did. Now that I proved it, your argument is so what. Well the president of one of the greatest capitalistic countries should not tell consumers not to consume. It is at the very least counter intuitive and the very worst just completely stupid.
    The leader of the free world should be encouraging capitalism not discouraging.

I understand that you don't understand but when you are proven wrong just once, just fking once say hmmm, yeah I guess that is pretty stupid. Nope you will come up with every BS excuse and every way to wiggle off the hook. I told you I would let you off the hook but you have to come back with more BS.

I expect more and I will not respond again. Go ahead. Show us your ignorance.
    he isn't attempting with words to stifle free enterprise. We will have to agree to disagree. Didn't read the rest.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

funny how people can see things so differently.

Macy's decided to drop his clothing because they were offended by the things Trump said. Boofukkinghoo. They thought they'd appease the snowflakes and it backfired big time.

Trump is exactly what America needed. He will be re-elected easily and will be one of teh greatest presidents ever.

yeah especially if these past 8 months is indicative of the future. dwight, you are good at writing BS, not too good with facts. And whatever reason macy's had is irrelevant. The president of a capitalistic country does not do such stupid things, but stupid things is all DT does.

and tell us why he is what we need, and keep your facts accurate. We all remember your 15 million hispanics voted for him. Facts, dwightie for once deal in facts instead of BS. Try it.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

he isn't attempting with words to stifle free enterprise. We will have to agree to disagree. Didn't read the rest.

lol, when it is obvious you lose a discussion you say you didn't read it. omg dwightie you are incredibly juvenile. And two more lies, yes he is attempting to stifle free enterprise that is obvious. And you did read the entire passage, probably twice.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Ok, yeah, it's now time to put this thread in some other Forum like the political one, or maybe just end the thread altogether.

It's lost it's luster for sure.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Sherman cheap shotted Mariota out of bounds...teammates came to defense and a white lineman grabbed Sherman. I'm sure he'll be called a white supremacist and suspended for two games now or there will be riots.

xdodger19

So you racists want the government to kill people based on racist, and you are trump supporters, all you
    clowns are going to burn forever in the lake of fire, repent
    The obama regime was also for killing citizens so you are also obama supporters
    what idiots, all your racists will burn forever unless you repent and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ

xdodger19

The ACA is a simple scheme to enrich the health insurance industry, it was a republican scheme to
    begin with, the republicans and democrats are working together to destroy the dumb idiots that
    keep legitimizing them.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Great 10 minute debate. Which individual makes the most sense?
    A CNN employee backing our president? Unbelievable. My opinion: No contest.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I love the comedy show

First 123